Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,086 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6421314 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) ... (2290) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 2:31pm On May 17
Wemoveee:

I have. You can mail me Sir
Please do you have for that of Imo state?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 2:32pm On May 17
leeking:

215-230K
Wow, Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 2:33pm On May 17
oluxmondd2:
Can an agency recruit without the presence of a Minister? i.e agencies under ministry of humanitarian affairs...
except the permanent secretary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 2:34pm On May 17
Dtish:

DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Body4life: 3:05pm On May 17
Good day all, please I need info on NSCDC recruitment or replacement. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 3:19pm On May 17
Whiterose21:

Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 3:20pm On May 17
What of Ebonyi state please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:00pm On May 17
Dtish:

Yes
Please I have sent you a DM. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 4:35pm On May 17
To FIRS hopefuls, some people did document recently. I got the gist today though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 6:20pm On May 17
Maiturare1:

CONRAISS I or CONRAISS II ?
7/2
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lonelyatdtop: 6:28pm On May 17
Happy weekend to everyone, i am still praying and hoping to God for a Good Samaritan to help with a stable job... please if you have the capacity don't look away. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 7:01pm On May 17
Prince806:
What of Ebonyi state please?

I don't have Ebonyi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 7:15pm On May 17
Are you sure of this?
nasiest:
To FIRS hopefuls, some people did document recently. I got the gist today though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 7:47pm On May 17
nasiest:
But which Level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:29pm On May 17
Absolutely sure.
ToyoFlo:
Are you sure of this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:30pm On May 17
Entry level and above
Abcdx:

But which Level?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 10:52pm On May 17
nasiest:
That maybe the Second batch
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DrManHattan1(m): 11:20pm On May 17
Brothers in the house please assist ur guy. Am a serving corper currently serving in sokoto. Am totally down financially for God sake if u can assist with anything food stuffs, Everything don Red for me Walahi.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

0233833823 GTB

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Steve0979(m): 5:44am On May 18
DrManHattan1:
Brothers in the house please assist ur guy. Am a serving corper currently serving in sokoto. Am totally down financially for God sake if u can assist with anything food stuffs, Everything don Red for me Walahi.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

0233833823 GTB
so dat u go use am stake weekend bets abi? ๐Ÿ˜format don cast

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:31am On May 18
BREAKING: President Tinubu has approved the appointments of 555 persons to serve as Chairman and members of governing councils of tertiary institutions in Nigeria.

The Inauguration/Retreat for the Chairmen and Members of the Governing Councils of Tertiary Institutions will take place on Thursday, May 30th and Friday, May 31st, 2024.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:03am On May 18
President Tinubu has approved the appointments of individuals to serve as Pro-chancellors, Chairmen, and members of governing Boards of Federal Universities in Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:05am On May 18
President Tinubu has approved the appointments of individuals to serve as Chairmen, and members of governing Boards of Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:06am On May 18
President Tinubu has approved the appointments of individuals to serve as Chairmen, and members of governing Boards of Federal Colleges of Education in Nigeria.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 9:02am On May 18
Mrphilia:
Good evening everyone, Please between NIA and NCC which is better concerning salaries and allowances?
please respond to my DM. Good morning
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 9:08am On May 18
nasiest:

Lol, how recent at FIRS?
2 months or less than a month?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 9:38am On May 18
Flowcool:

Lol, how recent at FIRS?
2 months or less than a month?
What is the "Lol" for?
Is it a crime for other people to get into FIRS too?
The way and manner you respond to FIRS issues here is somehow.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 10:43am On May 18
FAO RECRUITMENT 2024

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 11:16am On May 18
You too notice the guy ba? As in any FIRS news wey no come from him na fake, onto say na dem get the agency grin grin grin
Biokana:

What is the "Lol" for?
Is it a crime for other people to get into FIRS too?
The way and manner you respond to FIRS issues here is somehow.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 12:15pm On May 18
I just want confirmations and be sure the guy is saying the truth about about the documentation
Abdull01:
You too notice the guy ba? As in any FIRS news wey no come from him na fake, onto say na dem get the agency grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ksmart90(m): 12:59pm On May 18
I think it would be better if you ask specific questions to get response from those who have information, i don't see any reason why anyone would want to come here to give false information besides nobody owes anybody here any information.

To start with, are you expecting APL from FIRS?Do you already have your APL? Are you asking to know how you can get APL or when they would share APL??
ToyoFlo:
I just want confirmations and be sure the guy is saying the truth about about the documentation

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 1:18pm On May 18
Congratulations to NCDMB new intakes.
Your documentation is slated for next month.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 1:22pm On May 18
ToyoFlo:
The documentation is actually true, but not new intakes. It was the previous employees & among the set that are yet to resume.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) ... (2290) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shazz1(m), Sultan8, FolaLee, Rems20(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.