Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6216470 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Erudite190: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2020
Good morning everyone,
For some time now, NL has been one of my sources of strength and inspiration. Although, I hardly post or comment, but I read a lot here and the wisdom of many NL users has kept me kicking in spite of the challenges I have been facing since I finished nysc last 3yrs.
I'm the first son, from a family of five (5) children and my parents bled amidst painful suffering to see that I went to the university. To pay my school fees was the main topic on the table back then, feeding was hardly considered. While struggling in school with little or no food most of the time, I developed stomach ulcer which was tormenting me throughout my stay in school. Nevertheless, to God's glory, I still graduated with 2.1 ( from a federal University).
On graduating, my entire family were very happy when I was posted to Lagos State for service. My mother gave Thanksgiving with regard to my nysc posting. I too believed that God has answered my mother's midnight weeping. I started applying for jobs while I was still serving, bearing in mind the burden on my head.
After service, the secondary school where I served asked me to stay with them; considering that I haven't gotten a better offer, I accepted it pending whenever I get a better one. A better offer didn't come, but I continued with the school, managing the little I have with my family.
Last 2years, my father died and the burden on my head became so much that I was suffocating trying to take care of my younger ones with #30,000 I receive monthly from the school I'm teaching. Last year, my younger brother dropped out of school and joined me here in Lagos. With brotherly understanding, we agreed that he was going to learn Cell phone engineering (repair) and he learnt everything with humility and hardworking for 8months.
Last quarter last year, in addition to what I learnt here while I was hoping for a better outcome regards NNPC recruitment which I applied, I enrolled in computer engineering (repair) and programming packages. When NNPC called, I was not among, but I was partly happy because my friend who stood with me since we met here in Lagos was among the successful ones.

Last month, I used what was left from my savings to rent a small space in a nearby street so that my younger brother and I will start fixing cell phones and laptops for people, but we are now stuck without further progress because we couldn't afford the necessary apparatus that will enable us start operating. The indispensable items including, Generator, Rework Station, Meter, Screen Separator, Booster etc
Please, in any way you can be of help to us assist me and my brother; if we should wait further until I save some money it will take much time because we hardly eat from what I get monthly let alone sending money to my mother and younger siblings.
If it's one or two out of the equipment you can buy for us, God will bless you immensely.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Contct: 07089568250

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2020
Mobi47:
pls is the abuja clinic still accepting CVs.? I will love to know if any health agency or ministry is recruiting... pls help

national hospital is currently receiving application
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Chudianya2012:
Where is your base?its simple
I dey Ilorin.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Asquare84:

national hospital is currently receiving application
thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2020
cesil26:

Did the Senator go there in person or he gave u a recommendation letter
bros how far how you take waka concerning your senator level? did you later go on Tuesday?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2020
Ustec:

I dey Ilorin.

Go to high court around the new secretariat, tell them what u want to do

You have to take someone who's older than u as defendant though for the date of birth affidavit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2020
Heineken:
I'm tired of everything. Do I need to check that civil defence site? It's still gon be same... For how long will this continue sef? Me wey suppose dey give my mum money, na me dey go see her atimes for house collect small change... I fit dey successful for this life so? People are living large and building houses, I fit build my own so? I fit even see better money for my account before I die so? I don tire jor.
Guy you nearly made me question God yesterday.I checked my civil defense yesterday till this morning but thing keep telling me not successful I wanted to question God but something touched me I started thanking him,could you believe that I checked again now and all my details came out ?what I have been telling me unsuccessful came out successful after thanking God,guy God still answers prayer I am a testimony, no matter what I will never question God rather I will keep thanking him for everything he did to me throughout my school days.Guy let me tell small testimony about God grace upon me, when I gain admission the only fee I paid was acceptance fee I did not pay school fees or other fees till my third year but I was writing exams but others that did not pay did not write exam but I wrote all my exams without knowing anybody in school,so tell me why I should question him? but I nearly did that yesterday After reading your post but I Thank God I did not. Guy don't give up hope always thank him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2020
Please who has finished updating his/her credentials on the civil defence portal, pls how did u go about it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2020
freddybonz:
Please who has finished updating his/her credentials on the civil defence portal, pls how did u go about it?
there is another thread dedicated to applicants in civil defence you will get your answer faster there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missuniverse(f): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2020
I saw this somewhere
don't know how true it is

someone help verify please

(immigration)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viper6695: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2020
real1000:
Guy you nearly made me question God yesterday.I checked my civil defense yesterday till this morning but thing keep telling me not successful I wanted to question God but something touched me I started thanking him,could you believe that I checked again now and all my details came out ?what I have been telling me unsuccessful came out successful after thanking God,guy God still answers prayer I am a testimony, no matter what I will never question God rather I will keep thanking him for everything he did to me throughout my school days.Guy let me tell small testimony about God grace upon me, when I gain admission the only fee I paid was acceptance fee I did not pay school fees or other fees till my third year but I was writing exams but others that did not pay did not write exam but I wrote all my exams without knowing anybody in school,so tell me why I should question him? but I nearly did that yesterday After reading your post but I Thank God I did not. Guy don't give up hope always thank him.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2020
missuniverse:
I saw this somewhere
don't know how true it is

someone help verify please

(immigration)

Not true I just checked now and that site is a job advert blog.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
How did you is not true, this advert is real.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Tobigab12:

website on advert is a hoax
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
You sure it's a hoax?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Tobigab12:

I guess you didn't read what I typed above.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
ojexin:

Pls how do u login
use your email and the application number on your print out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thebest1210(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Get a loan from 50k - 4m in 24hrs. No paper work required. No guarantor, no collateral needed!

Call/Whatsapp me on 07037071437.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
NAICOM has issude out 66 APT letters this week, documentation will commence first week of April

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Asquare84:
NAICOM has issude out 66 APT letters this week, documentation will commence first week of April
ahn ahn, nawaoo
So that exam wey we write na scam.. Kai God!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Asquare84:
Naija so nothing for people that wrote their exam last year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmmmmmm
daben1:
ahn ahn, nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
daben1:
ahn ahn, nawaoo
grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
real1000:
grin
bro no be laugh matter o... I swear, it's now I know why people commit suicide embarassed cry
But God forbid
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Through sponsors or direct to the employed staff?
Asquare84:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
real1000:
Naija so nothing for people that wrote their exam last year?
it's unfair, very very unfair...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
daben1:
bro no be laugh matter o... I swear, it's now I know why people commit suicide embarassed cry
But God forbid
Guy no be say I dey laugh but its funny.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
daben1:
it's unfair, very very unfair...
Don't give up just keep pushing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Asquare84:
just because we don't have money, just because our father or uncle is not a politician or influential, we can't get nothing out of Nigeria again... These people should remember that Nigeria belongs to ALL of us...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
real1000:
Guy no be say I dey laugh but its funny.
hmmm, in Nigeria, if your relative is not a politician, then you're not a citizen... Only God knows how bitter I am right now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Modikko:
Through sponsors or direct to the employed staff?
Brother did you just asked this question? grin that you already know the answer. Please which agency dey recruit? I still wan try luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (2240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hisgrace0001, Moh99, Hassan52(m), Chulluko(m), muhibro and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.