Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6252264 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkgal: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
real1000:
Is it possible to edit a name of an agency on recommendation letter on computer and input another agency name on it?

This got me fainting � ��

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
darkgal:

This got me fainting � ��
mama don't faint o...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkgal: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Heineken:
mama don't faint o...

Lol

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Haha... Kai Nigerians grin grin grin
real1000:
Is it possible to edit a name of an agency on recommendation letter on computer and input another agency name on it?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Don't let desperation make you lose your integrity. It would cost you more!!!
real1000:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2020
You really want him to confirm if it PEF or not ? He already gave a clue !
Teepy0392:

Congratulations..is it pef?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2020
Please check your DM. I'll really appreciate if you can reply. Thanks in advance.
mr11:
You should have collected the lady's number to be following it up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2020

TammyAnybody:
Another cooked beans....

Dis one suspend another one disclaim

All will be well smiley

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-places-embargo-on-recruitment.html
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2020
livinglifemgr:
You really want him to confirm if it PEF or not ? He already gave a clue !
Thnks
Saw d clue ..bt i had already asked dis question before the clue came..thnks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Please who has the number of chukwuemeka nwajuiba. Minister of education for state. Please I will be very grateful. Thanks. This is my mail. Kingsleychrisnwanaju12@gmail.com
Pls I need Emeka Nwajiuba number too.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
pls I want to know. do ministers issue recommendation later? and can we also see ministers easily, just as we are freely given access to visit our senators and hor
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Heineken:
baba I don't like that your word."messing myself up". I'm also not sleeping na. My not meeting up that day was intentional and wasn't really my fault. I wanted to but I couldn't. I was expecting a call from one alhaji so I can go and meet him so me and him can meet he's friend who happen to be a minister here in Abuja also. If that man should call me and I wasn't available it's wrong and that man Sabi vex. I decided then to wait for the the alhaji call than me going to that national assembly wey entrance wasn't even sure. So you see I didn't mess up. We all are trying. Though he called me and gave me another day but by God's grace it's sure.

You also cook stories, I am suspecting your a scammer

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
real1000:
Guy let me just tell you the truth you messed yourself up ,I told you two days before my coming that I'm coming to abuja I was even calling you with my airtime before I landed abuja but you mess up everything,I put you in my plan before coming to abuja I wanted to take you along when in any office I enter including my own honorable member's office but you Bleep up.I enter abuja city around 11am yesterday we even communicate 30minute before I enter the city but I was waiting and calling your number from that 11am till after 2pm before you pick and and told me that you are coming that I should wait for you which I did till almost 3:30 pm before you called me that you will not make it again that we should leave it the next day which I agreed with you without even having anywhere to sleep but I had to pay for hotel where I sleep all in the name of wanting to help you and other nairalanders but when I called you around 9am this morning you told me again that you will not make it, it got me angry because I didn't plan to sleep in abuja that is why I left at night to be able to enter abuja in the morning and do my stuff and go back but I drop my plan just to Carry you along but you messed it.

He is a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Asquare84:

You also cook stories, I am suspecting your a scammer
pls suspect bro.. And kill yourself. I don't care. When you're done suspecting, wake your dead father also and tell him you're suspecting Heineken to be a scammer.. Fool.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Asquare84:

He is a scammer
mumu boy.. Define scam? Hahahahahah ure making me happy pls continue. If I start with you this night ehn, God knows you won't forgive yourself. Forget it's a faceless forum. You caused this real1000
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Asquare84 bro one thing with me is, even as this is a faceless forum if I start with you, you won't be happy for life. You go blame your mother say she no abort you. Something wey we Don forget, you bring am up say I be scammer. Who I scam make e come here talk am.. Bastard.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Asquare84 maybe you didn't read where I told someone we should forget about what real1000 posted. It was intentional. I go finish you ehn, you go kill all your family.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Heineken:
mumu boy.. Define scam? Hahahahahah ure making me happy pls continue. If I start with you this night ehn, God knows you won't forgive yourself. Forget it's a faceless forum. You caused this real1000

Hello Heineken, I can't in anyway seen a sense of remorse in your attitude. If you notice that am your fans here for you to secured a job but have been following your comments which is not encouraging at all. Are you truly an applicant? At times you talk like tout.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Do you even know how many people I talk with on this thread alone outside nairaland? If I be scammer won't they voice out? Did I ask anybody to transact any Shii with me? Did I scam anyone? Don't make me angry. I can get very mad.. Even if it's outside here.. Let's meet face to face. Rubbish
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
ademmy102:

Hello Heineken, I can't in anyway seen a sense of remorse in your attitude. If you notice that am your fans here for you to secured a job but have been following your comments which is not encouraging at all. Are you truly an applicant?
sir I'm very sorry. He called me out. How can you call someone a scammer when you don't know anything about the person. I'm truly sorry bro. Pls forgive me. I have friends here outside nairaland and they know me well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
ademmy102 bro I already explained to real1000 and everyone here why I couldn't make it that day. Though I made a mistake by not telling him the reason but we talked. I called him personally. So I see no reason why this man here is calling me a scammer. I'm sorry sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
ademmy102:

Hello Heineken, I can't in anyway seen a sense of remorse in your attitude. If you notice that am your fans here for you to secured a job but have been following your comments which is not encouraging at all. Are you truly an applicant? At times you talk like tout.
I'm not a tout sir. I'm very sorry bro... That wasn't me actually. But you know it's wrong when you're been accused wrongfully. I'm sorry sir. I have friends even on this thread outside nairaland.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Heineken:
I'm not a tout sir. I'm very sorry bro... That wasn't me actually. But you know it's wrong when you're been accused wrongfully. I'm sorry sir. I have friends even on this thread outside nairaland.
bro happy Sunday....how far about your civil defense did you later login successfully.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oshin56:
bro happy Sunday....how far about your civil defense did you later login successfully.
same here boss. Yes I logged in and I've updated my details. Hope you've done yours also?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Heineken:
same here boss. Yes I logged in and I've updated my details. Hope you've done yours also?
I'm still trying it bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oshin56:
I'm still trying it bro.
wow.. Make sure you update before the deadline o bro. Make sure there's no space after the last letter. For your email, use small letters all through. Major thing is the space. Let the cursor touch the last letter.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Heineken:
wow.. Make sure you update before the deadline o bro. Make sure there's no space after the last letter. For your email, use small letters all through. Major thing is the space. Let the cursor touch the last letter.
ok thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oshin56:
ok thanks sir
please Mr Heineken can you help me confirm my status since but not successful is what am seeing my application number is NSCDC-2019-3168355

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
najeem4reall:
please Mr Heineken can you help me confirm my status since but not successful is what am seeing my application number is NSCDC-2019-3168355
no problem boss. Send the email let me check
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Heineken:
no problem boss. Send the email let me check
demolaolalekan203@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
He is a scammer. You have the guts to come here and say what you don't know like you know me or I've scammed you. Go to immigration thread and ask. I gave over fifty people my medicals cert without collecting one naira from anyone. My full names is on the cert. Real1000 you caused this. I see no reason why you cant send me a message personally that I effed up. Must you post here? You have my number na.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
najeem4reall:
demolaolalekan203@gmail.com
I'll check now boss. I'm sorry pls. Boss an error occurred. I'll check back later. Network Iss

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KpagoGIN(m), NanaAD99, StephOkemini, prophetic69(m), Bluev, Success1930, emitsu123, Omana, Haleefah, Ibrochaka(m), badoosnh, Hassan52(m), Brightlight123 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.