Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6218101 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (2241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
daben1:
Heineken, abeg, how I go take edit that medical certificate?
baba you fit use cyber Cafe.. It's 50 naira
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Heineken:
baba you fit use cyber Cafe.. It's 50 naira
ok, phone no fit run am?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
daben1:
ok, phone no fit run am?
app dey sef to edit but I Don forget am.. Enter that immigration thread ask
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizzygentle: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Heineken:
reg has closed bro.. It's updating that is on. Cdfipb.careers
OK bro. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
real1000:
if not for this coronavirus issue I would have go with you to national assembly next month.

That'd be so kind of you boss, may God save us from this covid-19
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gr8Hamlaw(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
Heineken:

Pls can you kindly send me medical certificate.
Hammedlawal97@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigdocemo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
Heineken:
Bros Pls Help Me Check Mine Too. bigdocemo@gmail.com
NSCDC-2019-2771949
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Goovo:
I need a FG job

Louder pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eamodu(m): 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
Something just came to my mind, If we can plan to go see our senators/hon members in group based on our states. I. E I'm from kogi state, I get 3 or 4 people from kogi who will keep pride aside, we plan then we go see them. Just my thoughts Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bigdocemo:

Bros Pls Help Me Check Mine Too. bigdocemo@gmail.com
NSCDC-2019-2771949
bro not successful. I wonder why it's been saying not successful. I checked for two today and it was successful. Don't worry bro I'll check again by 5am tomorrow by God's grace.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Heineken:
bro not successful. I wonder why it's been saying not successful. I checked for two today and it was successful. Don't worry bro I'll check again by 5am tomorrow by God's grace.
Help me check mine please
NSDC 2019 281077
Chudianya2012@gmail.com
Also send the medical certificate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Heineken:

I thought people who did not meet the height and other requirements were not successful. Are people hoping your internet is different?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tintedglass:

I thought people who did not meet the height and other requirements were not successful. Are people hoping your internet is different?
hahahahah not so o. Most people aren't really checking it properly. If the details ain't properly entered it'll show unsuccessful. I checked for two this morning, mine was successful, thiers unsuccessful. Though some people aren't successful. Some didn't enter details properly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Chudianya2012:

Help me check mine please
NSDC 2019 281077
Chudianya2012@gmail.com
Also send the medical certificate
medical sent. I'll check the civil defence by 5am
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigdocemo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Heineken:
Ok, Thank U. That Has Been The Response I've Been Getting Since.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
Folahanmi19:

That'd be so kind of you boss, may God save us from this covid-19
Let see what we happen from now till next month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
So even with money person no fit see job buy?
Nawao for this coy grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Goovo(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
turawaa:

Louder pls
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a FG joooooooooooooooob
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olasunkanmititi: 12:18am On Mar 24, 2020
Heineken:
reg has closed bro.. It's updating that is on. Cdfipb.careers
Pls can you help me check mine too?
Email: abibattitilayo52@gmail.com
Application code: NSCDC-2019-3756903.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by idalla4sur(m): 5:33am On Mar 24, 2020
Can u send me a mail pls same here with NCDMB
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Precious4real50(f): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2020
People that buy job slots how far? Hope your money has not enter voicemail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2020
To everyone that dropped their civil defence. I checked. Not successful. May God help us. Good morning.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Heineken:
sent boss. Hope you Don update your civil defence? No time bro

Pls boss I need the medical certificate too
neorton@gmail.com

Thanks man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2020
MarshRiley:

Pls boss I need the medical certificate too neorton@gmail.com
Thanks man
sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2020
Morning house. Pls can I get the head of civil service Folasade Yemi-Esan's phone number from anyone here? Thanks...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2020
Heineken:
sent

Seen...thanks man

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2020
eamodu:
Something just came to my mind, If we can plan to go see our senators/hon members in group based on our states. I. E I'm from kogi state, I get 3 or 4 people from kogi who will keep pride aside, we plan then we go see them. Just my thoughts Sha.
Going in group will prompt your Senator or Honourable to tell you story that touches the heart. Even going personally and getting your heart desire is by grace not to talk of going in group (you think he'll help every individual? If you see the way people flood their Constituency/District Secretariat with CVs, you'll be shocked... many of the CVs end up in trash). I know how politicians play their pranks (deceit)... Going in group may be a wasted effort. The best form is to go on your own. Lemme not go deep in my analysis... those that understand can relate.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Precious4real50(f): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2020
Heineken:
Morning house. Pls can I get the head of civil service Folasade Yemi-Esan's phone number from anyone here? Thanks...
Haha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2020
Precious4real50:
Haha
lol see you. This Corona is just spoiling things Sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Precious4real50(f): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2020
Heineken:
lol see you. This Corona is just spoiling things Sha
My own is what will happen to those that buy slots? Will they get refund?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LOSKYXANDER: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:
Somebody should say something about NASRDA o!!!!
Shebi nobody dey see this one ni? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (2241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oluxmondd2, fail, oyonu(m), achorladey, aisha92, Moniter0, Swagsultan1(m), VeeVeeMyLuv(m), emmachiukwu, Except1, Hisgrace0001, Gabicon20 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.