Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262649 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
turawaa:

Boss! I have seen APLs for FIRS January 2020
And NBAIS February, 2020
na NPA fa? Ka San ko sun bada shekaran nan?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good evening House, to all posting information, Thanks for the hood work. God bless you but I have sonething to say.
Please I believe the official language here is English Language. If you want to pass information, Kindly write in the language everyone understands or @ least pidgin. Or if you want to write in your native language, you can translate it. I don't see the reason you passing a message in a language not understood by all.
Once again, thanks

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
cheesy

translation for

What about NPA? Did you know if they handed(Apointment letter) it out this year.?

FYI = NPA means Nigerian Ports Authority.

Worry not, I even read Arabic, mandarin and kanji. grin plus small farsi

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
ademmy102:

Hello, I can say it categorically that no one has been issued appointment letter FCSC this year 2020. Those that got the appointment letter last year November, December last year has not even been captured on IPPIS. It still work in progress no letter has been issued this year.

See way u are talking with Authority!! AFIT distributed APL carrying April, 2020. Many agencies are secretly getting approval.

IPPIS is doing capturing normal.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2020
Someone asked me to bring 300K for a slot in CBN but I'm somehow scared to make a move, 300K seems to be small for places like CBN. Please what is your advice?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eyesteeinmotion: 3:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Scam!!! You won't even get security job in CBN for 300k

Biokana:

Someone asked me to bring 300K for a slot in CBN but I'm somehow scared to make a move, 300K seems to be small for places like CBN. Please what is your advice?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viper6695: 6:41am On Jun 07, 2020
Biokana:

RUN OO! grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2020
Firmjudge:
Dear; Boss TammyAnybody, Boss Engrbriggs, Boss Modikko and other Bosses.

I really appreciate all your effort so far, but it's time to rethink you decisions, for the ripple effect has been devastating.

This is a passionate appeal asking you to return and assist us with your genuine information as we are left in the cold.

Most of us have benefitted alot, Irrespective of whether we have gotten an entry or not. Your comments kept us moving.

kindly understand that the trolls hate the progressives and will do everything to sink progress. Most of us do not have the means to buy slot or even think about that path.

Bosses, the government is slowly reopening the country and we have no source to assist us with vital hint.
Literally, winter is coming and we have no shelter.

We understand you don't deserve the insults so far. But think of those hauling insults as people who are saddist and enjoy the pain the teaming youth are passing through. I humbly appeal that you return home and help us grow.

We really miss you guys! Look at this thread now, the consequences of your decisions have been serious.

Please come home.

Sincerely Yours.

Good morning wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yemiprogress(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Good morning wink

Good morning boss. Good to have you back here . You are highly welcome and hugely needed .

I shall expect same heroic gesture from Sir Modikko and Engrbriggs too

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dan112: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Good to have you back sir. You're highly welcome
TammyAnybody:

Good morning wink

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Good morning wink
good morning and welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Good morning wink

Morning sir, you are welcome. We are expecting Engrbriggs and sir modikko

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Saintinoo(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Biokana:

use your 300k for something better, don't waste it on fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Good morning wink

Good morning and welcome back Boss!
More wins to everyone and i am already excited.

smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Good morning wink

Uncle Tammy ; cheesy
Good to see u here sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
As seen on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
SpecialAgent:
cheesy

translation for

What about NPA? Did you know if they handed(Apointment letter) it out this year.?

FYI = NPA means Nigerian Ports Authority.

Worry not, I even read Arabic, mandarin and kanji. grin plus small farsi

You need to work with the *United Nations*
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
ennyj01:
As seen on Twitter

OMG!
Who posted this on Twitter?
I wonder how those people will feel?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
GraceSmile1:

OMG!
Who posted this on Twitter?
I wonder how those people will feel?

His PA forged his signature
His PA was trying to get people job illegally, but I think DSS were able to find out it was not from the senator himself

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1269575835775905792?s=19

That is the link to the tweet, you can read more if you are on Twitter

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/07/personal-assistant-adamawa-senator-elisha-abbo-police-custody-alleged-forgery

The second link is direct link to the news if you are not on Twitter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
ennyj01:

His PA forged his signature
His PA was trying to get people job illegally, but I think DSS were able to find out it was not from the senator himself

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1269575835775905792?s=19

That is the link to the tweet, you can read more if you are on Twitter

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/07/personal-assistant-adamawa-senator-elisha-abbo-police-custody-alleged-forgery

The second link is direct link to the news if you are not on Twitter

This is serious
Thanks I'll read it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
ennyj01:
As seen on Twitter
is this recent?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
mistacoco2:
is this recent?

Very recent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
ennyj01:

Veriy recent
that means something is happening in DSS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexjayson(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
I got my APL on 17th of march 2020 nd I did my IPPIS capturing last Tuesday, should I be expecting my salary at the end of the month?

Will there be any payment of arrears?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
ademmy102:

Hello, I can say it categorically that no one has been issued appointment letter FCSC this year 2020. Those that got the appointment letter last year November, December last year has not even been captured on IPPIS. It still work in progress no letter has been issued this year.

Ji masun, ji masun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Alexjayson:
I got my APL on 17th of march 2020 nd I did my IPPIS capturing last Tuesday, should I be expecting my salary at the end of the month?

Congratulations...

April and May payments
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
mistacoco2:
that means something is happening in DSS

Yeah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
turawaa:

Congratulations...

April and May payments
Congratulations..what agency pls�
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Alexjayson:

You are likely to get your salary in two months time or more.

Salary payment is also determined by the budgetary allocation and capacity to pay.

I have seen people being paid after 1 year of capturing on IPPIS and some after two month.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexjayson(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Teepy0392:
Congratulations..what agency pls�
Polytechnic: assistant lecturer

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Alexjayson:

Polytechnic: assistant lecturer
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pappydeewhy, ParamilitaryII and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.