Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6259827 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Recruitment now on the next level grin grin

Las Las shaa, na now card go balance.

Unto God's gracious hands we commit our recruitments

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Exactly! The final say belongs to God. We pray for God's favour . Some people get the connection but them never land better job.
CBNwords:

Las Las shaa, na now card go balance.

Unto God's gracious hands we commit our recruitments

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Azzin ehn.... Na God hand I dey
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Transmission company of Nigeria is accepting CV for replacements

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
TammyAnybody:

oshe baddest God. Should please help local man

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
mr11:

Thank you...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
mr11:
Boss I won't mind if you can help submit over there?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please do anybody have an idea on how much state owned sub-station owned by the state government under the ministry of energy & electricity,how much is the pay for engineers & scientist that they just recently recruited,pls any good input would be really appreciated as I have few time period to select and what's the career advancement also, please a good nairalander should help??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dan112: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Where do we drop CV's? at the gate?
mr11:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dan112:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dan112:
it should be inside, I'll appreciate if you can help me drop mine, please!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dan112: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tammy sir any other suggestions? smiley
TammyAnybody:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please do anybody have an idea on how much state owned sub-station owned by the state government under the ministry of energy & electricity,how much is the pay for engineers & scientist that they just recently recruited,pls any good input would be really appreciated as I have few time period to select and what's the career advancement also, please a good nairalander should help??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
mr11:
where will I submit bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chanseroo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Your monthly pay can't take you home
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
SpecialAgent:
grin

When I told them to not derail the thread, I was told this is the purpose of the thread
Let's be patient pls. Its a matter of time. May GOD help us all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flygerian001(m): 5:13am On Jul 03, 2020
Thanks!
But this notice you sent is for oil n gas vacancy. Am looking for NCDMB employment link.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2020
chanseroo:
Your monthly pay can't take you home

For which job plz are u referring to??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Flygerian001:

Thanks!
But this notice you sent is for oil n gas vacancy. Am looking for NCDMB employment link.
NCDMB is into oil and gas, and that's the employment link.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2020
@Tammyandanybody and co

Any idea on the current status of firs recruitment please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2020
CBNwords:
@Tammyandanybody and co

Any idea on the current status of firs recruitment please?
Go to their headquarters and ask
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2020
mr11:
Silly reply from selfish being, why are some people selfish in this thread. The guy never asked you.

Modified: if you ask questions pertaining job you applied you will be expecting reply right undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2020
mr11:

Hmm... Mr11... Onye Delta nke anyi!!!

Na wahala sha. Man must survive

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2020
mistacoco2:
Silly reply from selfish being, why are some people selfish in this thread. The guy never asked you.

Modified: if you ask questions pertaining job you applied you will be expecting reply right undecided undecided undecided

Lols.. my brother na so life be na, Las Las our beans go still done.

Because say person indomie quick done no mean say who dey cook beans lazy, surely all of us go still chop

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2020
mistacoco2:

Do you know that you don't have sense? What is wrong in going to their headquarters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2020
mr11:

Even if this was the right answer to the question, you wouldn't have answered this way na...

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Funny people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2020
CBNwords:

Lols.. my brother na so life be na, Las Las our beans go still done.

Because say person indomie quick done no mean say who dey cook beans lazy, surely all of us go still chop
Nwnne how your side
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2020
mr11:
Do you know that you don't have sense? What is wrong in going to their headquarters

Please all, let's not trade words on top my question biko.

We move!!! Na waka we dey waka, we go must reach our destination. All na just timing

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2020
Heineken my man where you dey hide

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2020
real1000:
Nwnne how your side

My brother, area dry o, now I don dey see reasons why some people say them be atheist, that they don't believe in God. But I still dey sha, na base on em promise I still take dey stand.

Ogadi mma.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2020
CBNwords:

My brother, area dry o, now I don dey see reasons why some people say them be atheist, that they don't believe in God. But I still dey sha, na base on em promise I still take dey stand.

Ogadi mma.
Like play like play this year don dey end ,reply your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibrochaka(m), Mukzahra, Malikey, Jamahyel(m), Mubsan12, Huzzy12, wayisshut, ogoh4(m), NgFeds, Hassan52(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.