Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6275018 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
mr11:
Good evening sir please forward your mail here johnsonokonta07@gmail.com
thanks. Done
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by evanslim(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Contact me via this email, comradevans@gmail.com from Delta state too but reside in Abuja, also searching for job too

Ndokwagirl:
I have been following this thread for long now but I keep hearing is that this agency is sharing Apl or this one is receiving CV sad or push your button cry or call your connect or something like if you don't have connect you won't get in to this top agency or that agency even the little npower is no more easy for common people again cry all this while I keep asking myself is this how I will stay without A job because I don't have godfather to help me Well is high time I put God at work instead of staying at home complaining,I have made up my mind and soul that I must come to Abuja next week at least let me and my God visit some selected agencies and see how it goes it will cost me money but I think it worth iT instead of doing ashawo work
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
rain21:

kikikikiki..

this response got me...

married women have suffered sha
grin but that is true

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by insperyadyou: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
You see, to get some of these FG jobs here, you need a little luck and grace, and constantly having sublime faith in your creator is a must. In 2016, I applied for the FCSC job that was advertised in some of the National Dailies. I was shortlisted for the interview. Three of us were shortlisted under the Ministry of Power and Works for that region. After the interview day, I ran into somebody who told me he knows the Commissioner who interviewed us. He gave me the Commissioner's number. I Called him to inform him that I was one of the three persons he had earlier interviewed for that particular job position. He told me that only one person will be taken, of the three of us. I kept calling him in the evening as I was told that, that was the only time he receives calls from people he wasn't too familiar with. He will always pick. He will always respond to text messages but in the end, I lost out. Three months later, I applied to work in a private organization here in Abuja. I was absolved. The pay was in 6 digits. My joy knew no bounds when it happened. January last year, I came across someone who requested for my CV and credentials.He told me he was going to help me with a FG job after the 2019 General Elections. I gave him. Election was over but I didn't hear anything from him. I wasn't bothered because I was atleast receiving income from the private firm. Eleven months after(that is counting from January), that was November, he asked me to come to his house. I got to his house and received a miracle with my name attached. Appointment letter in one of the Government Agencies. For the first three minutes of the letter in my hand, it sounded unbelievable, yet it was true. The summary of the matter is "Never Give Up. Never Give In

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
mr11:
Many government agencies are giving out appointment letters every day but you can't stay in your house and get appointment letter but you can get it if you make a move. Many people got appointment letter without even knowing a security man but they got because of them make move so leave your state for a day or two to Abuja visit those agencies of your choice and believe me your story will change for good. Happy Sunday
I'm with u on this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
SenatorJChris:

Yeah.

The truth is you can't just walk into any agency in Abuja and ask to see a big man without appointment. Except you are going to a ministry or civil service commission office. They will simply discharge you at the gate.
At least go first, and if u're sent back, then u know u've done your bit. Faith without work is dead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PHOTSEE(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SenatorJChris: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Olumyyde:

At least go first, and if u're sent back, then u know u've done your bit. Faith without work is dead.

If you believe sincerely that you can get a Federal job without knowing someone, and when there is no open recruitment going on, then I have to wish you good luck. You sound like someone who just graduated sha.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
insperyadyou:
You see, to get some of these FG jobs here, you need a little luck and grace, and constantly having sublime faith in your creator is a must. In 2016, I applied for the FCSC job that was advertised in some of the National Dailies. I was shortlisted for the interview. Three of us were shortlisted under the Ministry of Power and Works for that region. After the interview day, I ran into somebody who told me he knows the Commissioner who interviewed us. He gave me the Commissioner's number. I Called him to inform him that I was one of the three persons he had earlier interviewed for that particular job position. He told me that only one person will be taken, of the three of us. I kept calling him in the evening as I was told that, that was the only time he receives calls from people he wasn't too familiar with. He will always pick. He will always respond to text messages but in the end, I lost out. Three months later, I applied to work in a private organization here in Abuja. I was absolved. The pay was in 6 digits. My joy knew no bounds when it happened. January last year, I came across someone who requested for my CV and credentials.He told me he was going to help me with a FG job after the 2019 General Elections. I gave him. Election was over but I didn't hear anything from him. I wasn't bothered because I was atleast receiving income from the private firm. Eleven months after(that is counting from January), that was November, he asked me to come to his house. I got to his house and received a miracle with my name attached. Appointment letter in one of the Government Agencies. For the first three minutes of the letter in my hand, it sounded unbelievable, yet it was true. The summary of the matter is "Never Give Up. Never Give In

Boss, BIG congratulations to you. I've just sent you a pm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
bluediesel03:
my dear I'm not sure of this your statement.my inner trusted inner source told me for now everything is pending

Really.. May be his information is not strong.. Last month, someone collected her APL and dis documentation with IPPIS with Nasrda.. Though she bought the job ni oo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
mr11:
And you forgot where I mention that some people got apl in my office without knowing anybody? Sir does it mean that everybody that got apl in top government agencies got it through top government men or slots? Sir before going for any job search in Abuja first fast and pray for God's Grace.

Kindly mention the name of your agency.. Maybe our APL is waiting for us Dia.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
jelraj:
Please I studied biochemistry can I still apply for NCDMB?
Is the application still on?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Reque(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
bluediesel03:
my dear I'm not sure of this your statement.my inner trusted inner source told me for now everything is pending

Any letter coming out from there is not genuine.
You guys should be very careful. There a lot people with APL since February, but hasn't been captured.

Capturing is the main thing, not APL.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
bukhety:
Pls is there any one who has successfully applied for this NCDMB job? Im stuck in academic profile. Also, i want to beg a particular senator for job favours. I really don't know how to go about it. Pls help o!
Please drop the link
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LOSKYXANDER: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
futuremoma34:

Really.. May be his information is not strong.. Last month, someone collected her APL and dis documentation with IPPIS with Nasrda.. Though she bought the job ni oo.
What is happening in this country? My link told me nothing is going on there too cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:

What is happening in this country? My link told me nothing is going on there too cry

He didn’t want to help you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
This picture is deep

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
insperyadyou:

Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
mr11:
You have made the right choice my sister and believe me this is how I got my own job today and I know how four people that got Appointment letters in our office before lockdown with this decision of yours and mine and today we receiving not less than 260k every month plus allowances so don't give up on your plan,I laugh the other day when cbnwords asked a question and I told cbnword to go there office but instead of people to ask me what I mean by that statement they all started insulting me but the truth is that there is no way you can go to these top government agencies and meet the right people and beg without coming back with testimony,I left Delta state and travel to Abuja for 3days without knowing anybody in Abuja I was even discouraged by some of my friends not to waste my money that it will not work but today I am working so my sister try it and share your own testimony.Don't stay one place and look for a job make a move for a day or two.
bro me too want to go to Abuja ND try dis... but can u give insight on how to go abt it? pls I beg u I don tire am a graduate of political science
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
fadaroking:
Moreover, miracle still happens. I am a living witness.

Share your story to inspire us.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
jaytomalex:
Let's just be clear. You are taking a HUGE risk going to agencies without any connections and praying for a hallelujah. Most people who do this are not successful; very few are. We only hear of successful stories and become overly optimistic. I'm tossing a coin 10 times and hoping that it lands on heads 10 times. That's the equivalent of what you're doing. The few people who posted here (one who posted way back, I'm fairly certain that he's lying after checking his profile) were VERY VERY LUCKY.

But at least God know say person don try na, its a risk worth it though. Everything in life is fifty fifty, and to make it in life, one must take risk that if it works, boom!!! They blow, but if it doesn't, it becomes experience

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Francisayo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Im really discouraged to make a move for FG job due to my 3rd class degree I possesed.

Currently I dnt ave d capacity 2 finance myself for PGD.

Is it possible for a 3rd class graduate to secure a FG job?

Guys pls motivate me with ur words as I'm about to take a bold step of finding a solution to my unemployment problem.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Francisayo:
Im really discouraged to make a move for FG job due to my 3rd class degree I possesed.

Currently I dnt ave d capacity 2 finance myself for PGD.

Is it possible for a 3rd class graduate to secure a FG job?

Guys pls motivate me with ur words as I'm about to take a bold step of finding a solution to my unemployment problem.

Bro, you no need motivation o, the blunt truth is that it is very POSSIBLE to get it. Even people with high grades are still scampering about for jobs.

Na the struggle we dey together bro, keep on applying and connecting, oneday na APL go dey your hand

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
ShadowM:
Hello. Does anyone have an idea of what Amcon's Salary is and if they have an upfront?

Before you start asking yes these are the current organisations that are recruiting:

NIRSAL
AMCON
PTDF

That's all the info I have
How can one apply biko?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Let me give you guys a very risky trick.

1~ Be very confident
2~Be will dressed, pls don't brandish ur file at the gate like you come to look for job( Though that's what it is)
3~ Make sure you know the name of ur target
4~ Try to work in confidently and respectfully greet security if one stops you.
5~ When questioned, answer in such a way that will seem that person( Top oga) knows about ur visit and is expecting you. Don't lie woh, just make the security come to that conclusion.
6~ You will even be directed to the office., Now how you get pass the security near the office and the Secretary is up to you

Trust me, You got nothing to loose, the worst that could happen is for them to kick you out grin

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chisco2212(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
futuremoma34:

I just laugh when people say nothing is going on in NASRDA aka cash and carry. Pay, document and do capturing same week. Level pass level o. God sha help us. I am tired already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Overself: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Let me give you guys a very risky trick.

1~ Be very confident
2~Be will dressed, pls don't brandish ur file at the gate like you come to look for job( Though that's what it is)
3~ Make sure you know the name of ur target
4~ Try to work in confidently and respectfully greet security if one stops you.
5~ When questioned, answer in such a way that will seem that person( Top oga) knows about ur visit and is expecting you. Don't lie woh, just make the security come to that conclusion.
6~ You will even be directed to the office., Now how you get pass the security near the office and the Secretary is up to you

Trust me, You got nothing to loose, the worst that could happen is for them to kick you out grin
las Las na still mission failedgringringrin
after spending money to come to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Paramilitary:
I just laugh when people say nothing is going on in NASRDA aka cash and carry. Pay, document and do capturing same week. Level pass level o. God sha help us. I am tired already
That was how one oga in that NASRDA was telling my sister nothing is happening yet for now, that people they recruited last were even too much, but Naso my neighbor here comot him APL from that same NASRDA that same time , though he said he bought it 3m. Once this people know it will be hard to collect money from you , they will scope you till Jesus come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
CBNwords:

But at least God know say person don try na, its a risk worth it though. Everything in life is fifty fifty, and to make it in life, one must take risk that if it works, boom!!! They blow, but if it doesn't, it becomes experience

No be lie boss. God dey. We will surely survive and get there someday

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sunnx(f), Mukzahra, ZARAMITE(m), seedic, Theunderman, jamoyakz and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.