Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6247491 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
hyzich:

Bros,

I am in same shoes oo, a friend just asked me for my CV, State of Origin & Birth certificate that a PA to one director in FIRS has two slots in another agency and wanna give it out. I am stil surprised and so unsure, although he hasn't asked for me for any dime.

Is it so easy?
I'm a lady, I dont know o, we just have to pray harder.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hyzich(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nuttella:
I'm a lady, I dont know o, we just have to pray harder.

Oh sorry, you are right.
prayer makes things work
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Guys which ministry pays the highest?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ogabenma:
Hey my people, any information about NITDA please? Their pay structure and recruitment process please?
i actually submitted my cv there early dis yeat but haven't heard from them. They pay well still
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
teekay22:
I blame @Nwanyiogwashi for engaging you in this conversation in the first place
Let me tell u ppl hear incase u don’t know, some agencies had to even stop upfront before confirmation because of how people move from one top agency to another esp when they have gotten the upfront
Now to @SenatorJChris, that it has not happened to people you know, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen, ur first comment carried a lot of bitterness in it and that is what is killing us especially the southerners, I can categorically tell u, that Atleast 50% of people here have jobs that pay Atleast 80k, allow people aspire to whatever they want, just as those earning that will like a better place, others too who earn above that will want to go higher
Pray to God to make it easy for you and for others
nice one teekay22

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Providence1441: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nuttella:
Hi guys, is it possible for family friends or let's say an uncle to give you a slot in government work without you paying him? Are people that kind, I'm asking this cause some top shots I know are telling me to send my CV, I have sent it but I dont trust the process.

Just support it with prayer, thats all you need now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umaruxoxo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
danqujigy:
Inbox me
I have done that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Please help me with Ibrahim Muhammad Tukura, member Kebbi South
henrymorebaba:
Good day everyone, in as much as I'm also looking for a job as a family man I still believe too that I can help some people here too in one way or the other. No matter how highly placed you are you as individual you will definitely need peoples help too oneday. if anyone needs any senators number or email address for job write the name of the senator here and where he represents I will check my diary for you and if you think you can help me too I will forever be greatful , that's the only way I can contribute to humanity for now. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umaruxoxo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
danqujigy:
Inbox me
sent.please u can still mail it umaruxoxo@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nuttella:
Hi guys, is it possible for family friends or let's say an uncle to give you a slot in government work without you paying him? Are people that kind, I'm asking this cause some top shots I know are telling me to send my CV, I have sent it but I dont trust the process.
Yes, I'm a witness. I paid nothing. Trust GOD

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
teekay22:
I blame @Nwanyiogwashi for engaging you in this conversation in the first place
Let me tell u ppl hear incase u don’t know, some agencies had to even stop upfront before confirmation because of how people move from one top agency to another esp when they have gotten the upfront
Now to @SenatorJChris, that it has not happened to people you know, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen, ur first comment carried a lot of bitterness in it and that is what is killing us especially the southerners, I can categorically tell u, that Atleast 50% of people here have jobs that pay Atleast 80k, allow people aspire to whatever they want, just as those earning that will like a better place, others too who earn above that will want to go higher
Pray to God to make it easy for you and for others

Bro, forget not to hint me when opp. surfaces in view of our last discussion. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Olumyyde:

wow, thanks for the encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Olumyyde:

I recall that year.... pyakasa junction. Even though my uncle was close to the DG then, I never got APL.
Still like magic to me till today.
Sometimes, strangers help more.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
emeritus007:

I recall that year.... pyakasa junction. Even though my uncle was close to the DG then, I never got APL.
NASRDA??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sent

Umaruxoxo:
I have done that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Teeeecash:
NASRDA??
Yes. 2018
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
0909 832 2021
0802 759 4702. don’t send him a text message. He will hardly respond. Either call him or send him a dm on Instagram. He’s more active there.

nasiest:
Please help me with Ibrahim Muhammad Tukura, member Kebbi South
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ask @real1000 pls

CBNwords:

Can you please assist with the personal number of
Omo Agege
James Manager
If you get CBN gov own too, even if his own is official one

I'm from delta and want to try too

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viper6695: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=danqujigy post=92092493]Sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
At the bold shows that you're jobless he goat cheesy because if not you will see in your appointment letter that you have the right to leave by giving the agency one month notice or pay the one month salary grin well I have written down my letter to them grin so you can't stop me from joining NCC soon grin
pls i need ur number dear, its very important thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sent

CBNwords:

Can you please assist with the personal number of
Omo Agege
James Manager
If you get CBN gov own too, even if his own is official one

I'm from delta and want to try too

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
James Manager

danqujigy:
Sent

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akosxxx(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
danqujigy Please help with Senator Smart Adeyemi's number. Kogi West
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Inbox me

[author=viper6695 post=92092691][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
please I need Firs boss number .
danqujigy:
Sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=92045069]Babe Do you know that there are many government jobs that pay more than CBN and nimasa even with good upfront? Have you heard of NIRSAL? Do you know that they pay more than CBN even CBN governor's daughter is working there ,do you know that NCC pay more than CBN? CBN pay well and the working condition is good but is not what I expected after going through this thread.[/quote nirsal pay well, and very challenging.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viper6695: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
danqujigy:
James Manager

Please do you have FIRS chairman’s number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viper6695: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
danqujigy:

Inbox me

[author=viper6695 post=92092691]
Done, pls respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
emeritus007:

This is so true... Like an Yoruba adage says ' ajumobi o kọ̀ taanu, eni Ọlọrun ba ran sini lon shey ni loore' which means being very close to someone doesnt mean he/she will help you, na only who God send to u go do am... My cousin has been a diplomat for donkey years, and i never still get job....that's God's will, no bad blood though, i still love and greet him very well whenever we see regardless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2020

Akosxxx:
danqujigy
Please help with Senator Smart Adeyemi's number.
Kogi West

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
emeritus007:

Abeg look my side, reason me.
I've been to NCC over 4 times now. Infact, due to my pressure at the entrance they showed me recommendations from senators and that's the only thing they accept. But I'm hellbent on dropping my cv on EVC's table. Can you do that for me?
when last did u visit ncc? Am planning of going there next week. Am in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ucheclaw(m), b3llo(m), SINJEL, oluxmondd2, Daklo, Hawie23luv, StepGodfather, Apalara1, Zacks43, Gloriouspace, Malleek(m), zizou34, ANYAMUEL(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.