Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6216338 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sweetboy96:

Still make sense small, better than ministry, abeg you fit confirm level 8 own?

Do you know how much level 9 step2 earn in ministry that you are saying better than ministry.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
ademmy102:

Hello, have you been posted to a ministry to resume?

Yes. I have been posted last month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
My friend went for correction and we went together, dont argue it please

ademmy102:

Hello, when you read my comments I only refer to FCSC am not talking of Agency or parastatals. If truely you are sure of what you are saying can you give us a glimpse of the fact that FCSC given out appointment letter?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
I need your assistance plz

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
ademmy102:

What is the take - home? I know that Pension, Union due and tax will be deducted from it but in the case of some ministries 10k being added to your take - home including my ministry.

Recall the above post:

Please like which and which ministry added 10k and what's the take home of Grade Level 8 step 2 in your ministry once 10k is added?

Are federal ministry of education included?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omachris98(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
b3llo:
It's 50 something. I hope you have plans of not staying long in Police Force Education Unit?

The person may not stay long
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omachris98(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
ademmy102:

That was before the minimum wage is now 67k

Okay, 67k is not bad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sweetboy96:

I don’t know but level 8 in ministry earn around 56k hence my statement “it is better than ministry”. Thank you.

The 56k you stated for level 8 Step 2 in ministry was before the minimum wage. The salary is more than that now.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hey real1000. aw your side? Sure you doing great. How far heineken? Op uve heard from him and he's very well now. My regards to him when you guys get to talk. Nwanyiogwashi, aw u dey too, I hope say you don kampe and gallant. Takie.

Evening guys.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Houston17:
Hey real1000. aw your side? Sure you doing great. How far heineken? Op uve heard from him and he's very well now. My regards to him when you guys get to talk. Nwanyiogwashi, aw u dey too, I hope say you don kampe and gallant. Takie.

Evening guys.

Yeah, would really love an update on Heineken, or maybe a phone number. I hope he is fine.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Favourflavour:

Yeah, would really love an update on Heineken, or maybe a phone number. I hope he is fine.

Yeah, that will be really nice.

The last time I asked after him here, real1000 said heineken misplaced his phone.

real1000, abeg if him don get phone, kindly help us with him contact make we just halla d guy. I just like the guy energy.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Houston17:

Yeah, that will be really nice.

The last time I asked after him here, real1000 said heineken misplaced his phone.

real1000, abeg if him don get phone, kindly help us with him contact make we just halla d guy. I just like the guy energy.
The last I spoke with him Heineken is OK now,mail me for his number.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
real1000:
The last I spoke with him Heineken is OK now,mail me for his number.

Glad to hear he's ok now. Check your mail boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
All I know is all MDAs dat are presently doing IPPIS enrollment are currently doing massive replacement to cover up. All they need is your CV and account details if u are lucky to meet a good person and not those who will sell d slots.

Please can you tell us the MDAs that were doing capturing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hello house, please does anyone knows anything about cooperate Affairs commission and their salary range. Do they pay allowances and bonuses? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
adedoyinolawumi:
Hello house, please does anyone knows anything about cooperate Affairs commission and their salary range. Do they pay allowances and bonuses? Thanks

Cc TammyAnybody et. al

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
ademmy102:

Do you know how much level 9 step2 earn in ministry that you are saying better than ministry.
How much? E no fit reach 100k if level 8 is not up to 80k.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ayammawa:

Yes. I have been posted last month
Congrats, Which month did you do documentation and Ipps?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DANSANI2020: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
danqujigy:
My friend went for correction and we went together, dont argue it please

evening sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nuttella:
Congrats, Which month did you do documentation and Ipps?

Appointed: october 2019
Documented: november 2019
Ippis registration: march 2020
Posted: august 2020

Waiting for capturing now

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahyjo: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ayammawa:

Thank you. But from which month did you start collecting salary please ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hipdeep(f): 5:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Good morning everyone...
Please anyone with information concerning NPA?

Is anything going on there, will APL be out soon? I need to make an urgent decision.

Someone should please help me out. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carter009(m): 6:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Is 62k now
ademmy102:

The 56k you stated for level 8 Step 2 in ministry was before the minimum wage. The salary is more than that now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Hipdeep:
Good morning everyone...
Please anyone with information concerning NPA?

Is anything going on there, will APL be out soon? I need to make an urgent decision.

Someone should please help me out. Thank you.
my contact said we should expect APL between September/October
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2020
so this talk about APL flying about in various agencies so what stops them from announcing the vacancies? but Army own now dem publish am shay na me reach to go die

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2020
Ayammawa:

That's a long process, was it this long cause of covid?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Nuttella:
That's a long process, was it this long cause of covid?

May be it is. Thats why @ademmy try to make you understood
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hipdeep(f): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2020
badmus11:
my contact said we should expect APL between September/October
Thank you so much for your response. Can I please pm you??

Or can I have your email address, I will like to talk to you. Mine is eyumfab@gmail.com.

Again, Many thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Hipdeep:
Thank you so much for your response. Can I please pm you??

Or can I have your email address, I will like to talk to you. Mine is eyumfab@gmail.com.

Again, Many thanks.
E-mail sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (2240) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.