Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6254533 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good evening Sir! I just read your comment on DSS stuff. Please help advice me on this... A former Senior Senator asked me to bring to him my CV last week but couldn't make it to his Apo legislative Quarters house until today. He was quarreling me on why I didn't bring it since last week before he forwarded names to DSS?! Though I pleaded with him to pls forgive and he asked me to drop my CV, send to his whatsapp number and to his email again. He even said he needed only the CV and the class of degree and not the other credentials. Please Sir is their possibility of still making the list of the DSS going with the fact that they are already in the camp? Thank for all the VIP numbers, advises and your patience. Please assist me.

My pleasure, yea it depends on the cordiality between him and the person in charge of the DSS. Though I can't say much about that, let me post it in the thread so that people may advice you on the way out. Thank you.

Please ladies and gentle men kindly advice him.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nenyezz:
What happened to Inec recruitment? abi e don enter voicemail

After Ondo election......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BLAISECAMPAORE: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
danqujigy:
Hello guys, i think we should all be civil and mature here. When someone said "press button" he is referring to those waiting for APL or those who submitted their CV's in one agency or the other. It is a slogan that sometimes referred to "put more effort on your connections". DSS guys are already in the camp in Bauchi and people who pressed their button well are already with them as I am writing. Please lets desist from the habit of attacking or abusing ourselves, it is too childish in nature. I am very sure nobody is less than 30yrs in this room. Please and Please

God bless you.

It is simply an alert to those who have submitted or have started processes, to check/follow up with their link or add effort.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Vasgas:

After Ondo election......

Please is this information true about the recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
I think most people didn't understand that phrase as the message was unclear, however your explanation is clear and more detailed enough for anyone to understand. Thanks for this clarification. smiley
BLAISECAMPAORE:

God bless you.

It is simply an alert to those who have submitted or have started processes, to check/follow up with their link or add effort.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BLAISECAMPAORE: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
NekkyCee:
I think most people didn't understand that phrase as the message was unclear, however your explanation is clearer, and more detailed enough for anyone to understand. Thanks for this clarification. smiley

You're welcome.

I was also rattled when I first saw the phrase, which drove me to follow up at the commission today and prompted my feedback that things are happening.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
danqujigy:
Good evening Sir! I just read your comment on DSS stuff. Please help advice me on this... A former Senior Senator asked me to bring to him my CV last week but couldn't make it to his Apo legislative Quarters house until today. He was quarreling me on why I didn't bring it since last week before he forwarded names to DSS?! Though I pleaded with him to pls forgive and he asked me to drop my CV, send to his whatsapp number and to his email again. He even said he needed only the CV and the class of degree and not the other credentials. Please Sir is their possibility of still making the list of the DSS going with the fact that they are already in the camp? Thank for all the VIP numbers, advises and your patience. Please assist me.

My pleasure, yea it depends on the cordiality between him and the person in charge of the DSS. Though I can't say much about that, let me post it in the thread so that people may advice you on the way out. Thank you.

Please ladies and gentle men kindly advice him.
Very possible because some people will still join the training after one month. The last Fire Service recruitment, someone (junior officer) joined then during their POP. No be 9ja wey I no, just have your 7G connection and you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
RANGO23:
please don't reply anyone again.. You made your point which i know is 100% correct.. FCSC are currently giving appointment letter but is base on batches... Verification and collection of appointment letters for FADAMA commence on MONDAY... After FADAMA then the next batch which i myself don't know because nobody is allowed into the """"final office""""... I think this will be my last post in this """group"" is better i remain silent on information than pass that information and end up been insulted... Thanks

Hello Bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Please is this information true about the recruitment?
A friend say one of his connect say so.....
So it's might be true or false,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

You're welcome.

I was also rattled when I first saw the phrase, which drove me to follow up at the commission today and prompted my feedback that things are happening.
But he never said it's fcsc na. He just said press button and this is not the first time he said this"press button" of a thing and everyone was asking "where". How do you expect people to understand it's fcsc. U can't blame people because it just look as if he's using people to catch cruise. People are seriously looking for job.

How will it sound if I just post "go and submit your CV fast" on a platform full of job seekers and then I go off.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
danqujigy:
Hello guys, i think we should all be civil and mature here. When someone said "press button" he is referring to those waiting for APL or those who submitted their CV's in one agency or the other. It is a slogan that sometimes referred to "put more effort on your connections". DSS guys are already in the camp in Bauchi and people who pressed their button well are already with them as I am writing. Please lets desist from the habit of attacking or abusing ourselves, it is too childish in nature. I am very sure nobody is less than 30yrs in this room. Please and Please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Something is happening at unizik press your button.

My sister please do you have any idea on the deadline for submission, and how to apply
And I'm really far away now, perhaps you can assist me.

Its been a while you appeared here. I hope you are good? Long time now Nwanyiogwashi has not come here, heard from her? Hope she's good o?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
How can a senator tell you to bring your CV and your excuse is that you couldn't get there? Really? Like what the fvck is that?
Later some people will say those senators and house of rep members are not willing to help and please before some people start saying we don't know his reason, there is no reason (except the individual was on sick bed) for the person not to.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
danqujigy:
Hello guys, i think we should all be civil and mature here. When someone said "press button" he is referring to those waiting for APL or those who submitted their CV's in one agency or the other. It is a slogan that sometimes referred to "put more effort on your connections". DSS guys are already in the camp in Bauchi and people who pressed their button well are already with them as I am writing. Please lets desist from the habit of attacking or abusing ourselves, it is too childish in nature. I am very sure nobody is [b]less than 30yrs in this room. Please and Please[/b]
I'm less than 30 in this room o.. LOL, if say I Dey 30+ and I still Dey like this, I for don kill myself since... Na joke I Dey o grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Iyajelili:
How can a senator tell you to bring your CV and your excuse is that you couldn't get there? Really? Like what the fvck is that?
Later some people will say those senators and house of rep members are not willing to help and please before some people start saying we don't know his reason, there is no reason (except the individual was on sick bed) for the person not to.
no need for me to type this again, you just said what I was about to say... I don't think he's jobless like some of us

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
danqujigy:
Nice words from great person.

Not all of us are up to 30 though cheesy but I guess we're all matured here

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adeleketj: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good evening. I now have the contact of the senator representing my district. Which medium can I use to communicate with him is it through phone or via text?
For either media what should be the content.
I actually want to tell him I need a federal government job. And is assistant on NDLEA.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
But this is ur first time of passing information
Insult was going to Mr kkkp because his comment wasn’t clear
RANGO23:
please don't reply anyone again.. You made your point which i know is 100% correct.. FCSC are currently giving appointment letter but is base on batches... Verification and collection of appointment letters for FADAMA commence on MONDAY... After FADAMA then the next batch which i myself don't know because nobody is allowed into the """"final office""""... I think this will be my last post in this """group"" is better i remain silent on information than pass that information and end up been insulted... Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Even if he has a job, it seems quite unserious from his end, God help him
daben1:
no need for me to type this again, you just said what I was about to say... I don't think he's jobless like some of us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Vasgas:

A friend say one of his connect say so.....

So it's might be true or false,

Ohkay, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Press your button @ Naicom

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Thanks dear kiss
Ndokwagirl:
Press your button @ Naicom
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
NekkyCee:
Thanks dear kiss
you are welcome
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franashi(f): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
sad sad@press button ,press button ,Father lord we wen no get button uko to press.father lord i dey press ground before you o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Goodevening daddy, I hope this finds you well. My name is .......... I am unemployed for 4years now, I'm a graduate of ............ I am appealing to you first as a father and my FCC commissioner to assist me secure a job anywhere. Things are very hard and unfair to me since after graduation, my mum is suffering and sick. Please anywhere you can, I will appreciate you so much. Thank you and God bless sir. grin grin grin grin

Please una help me add and remove. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Paramilitaryisb:
Goodevening daddy, I hope this finds you well. My name is .......... I am unemployed for 4years now, I'm a graduate of ............ I am appealing to you first as a father and my FCC commissioner to assist me secure a job anywhere. Things are very hard and unfair to me since after graduation, my mum is suffering and sick. Please anywhere you can, I will appreciate you so much. Thank you and God bless sir. grin grin grin grin

Please una help me add and remove. Thanks
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
cheesy grin cheesy
We no come play o. Everything must Torgba

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Princewalexy99: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
OcVoice:

Noooo......I reply pms and disclose all I know! It's nothing to me bro. What will be, will be!

See eh, this life is too short to be unkind! If u experience a loved one dieing in ur arms, you will know that there's nothing in this life! It's too short and no one is sure of tomorrow, not even the next minute.

Never stop helping. It will take nothing from you!

Off course, i think this is the most reasonable comment i have had encounter with here, we only read info but i have to comment on this... This is philosophical! Bravo!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
danqujigy:

Boss,pls i need SGF B.Mustapha's number.Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 12:48am On Sep 24, 2020
cheesy grin grin grin u were saying?
Meanwhile, I am self employed and earn over $150,000 as my basic salary. Key: Vote someone that would create the right environment for you to create employment. That person is the People's General - Mohammadu Buhari.

-CramJones
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2020
sjx566:

Boss,pls i need SGF B.Mustapha's number.Thanks

I have sent him 10msgs and counting, that one doesn't reply at all, you might be lucky though. Send a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m), evcabuja, Hassan52(m), Gboy4444, Jalo60(m), Nadingo, whippersnapper(m), Biokana(m), Ifex93(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.