Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6254682 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dallash5: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
danqujigy:
Good morning to you all. Please when requesting for any VIP number send me a PM and not here and do send their complete names, else i will send the number here and you know the implication. People will utilize the number for themselves too and it is ethically not proper. When you send a request please be patience because it takes me time to search over 3 billion phone numbers over the world to get you the VIP numbers if at all i have the number captured already. And please let it be maximum of 2 VIP numbers. How will someone send request for over 8 VIP number?! I have other things to attend to too. Please bear with me, it is not that I took myself as anything. Thanks for your understanding

Hi. I sent you a mail. Please reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hello bro, I sent you an email. Please kindly reply.
Gokelag:
What do know...FIRS entry level upfront alone is 2.2m. Management staff will get more than that.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
President Buhari has renewed the appointments of PTDF, PEF and NCDMB bosses. May the renewal be to our advantage, amen.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
kombats:
Am in Abuja presently an I will like to submit my CV in any agency on Monday. Please any like-mind that is ready should indicate. I don't mind submitting for other people that are not close by that's if you know any agency accepting CV.
Please Hit me up let go together on Monday
help me na ... lets chat 081 0977 1319
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gokelag: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
elaino:
Hello bro, I sent you an email. Please kindly reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Buhari renews tenure of PTDF, PEF, NCDMB bosses

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cellin: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Gokelag:
What do know...FIRS entry level upfront alone is 2.2m. Management staff will get more than that.

When did Firs start paying upfront?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gokelag: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cellin: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Gokelag:
I don't work in firs.All information about FIRS were all gotten from this thread. All am here for is get precise information on when FIRS will start dishing out APL so I can press button harder. My prayer is that it should be soon oo cos I can't wait any longer.
Ok. I wish you good luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please my fellow comrade in the struggle, any latest/gist about the uniport recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Gokelag:
I don't work in firs.All information about FIRS were all gotten from this thread. All am here for is get precise information on when FIRS will start dishing out APL so I can press button harder. My prayer is that it should be soon oo cos I can't wait any longer.
Do you have any other option than to wait? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LawyerEmilord(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
kombats:
Am in Abuja presently an I will like to submit my CV in any agency on Monday. Please any like-mind that is ready should indicate. I don't mind submitting for other people that are not close by that's if you know any agency accepting CV.
Please, can you help submit my CV to Anambra commissioner ? I am in Anambra. Check your pm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tunezvic(m): 4:42am On Sep 26, 2020
How much is the salary of a level 8 officer at NFIU (Nigeria financial intelligence unit)??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekehwinz: 5:03am On Sep 26, 2020
kombats:

Good morning comrade. Please respond to your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FINAH1000: 5:53am On Sep 26, 2020
tunezvic:
How much is the salary of a level 8 officer at NFIU (Nigeria financial intelligence unit)??
388k after tax.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Good morning Tammy, please do you have any update on ICRC and RMRDC in respect to their request in FCC for a waiver being granted

You posted something about them earlier, but we didn't get more updates concerning if approved or not.

Thank you for your consistent effort.

CC: Ndokwagirl and others

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Hi TammyAnybody Please how much is salary of level 9 non academic federal Polytechnic ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dblock89: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Goodmorning everyone, please @tammyanybody I want to get clarification regarding the NDDC job you said is loading because I contacted my source and the person is very close to one of the minister but he told me that nothing is happening there right now, so please I will really appreciate if you let us know exactly when things has started there, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Nuttella:
My worry is the tax that they bill federal workers, my father's tax is quite high.
Hope it's not more than 7% of his gross pay.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2020
jeswinner:

Hope it's not more than 7% of his gross pay.
Its more than that.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2020
FINAH1000:

388k after tax.

Please what of NDIC? Salary and Upfront of a fresh graduate??

Anyone with an Idea should respond please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mosunmolade: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Please is there any update on customs recruitment?
Some pple said The list will be out very soon while some said it has been canceled.
Any confirmed information?
Happy weekend
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Do they have any upfront/allowance please?
FINAH1000:

388k after tax.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2020
Nuttella:
Its more than that.
Paye tax increases as one progresses in the civil service or private sector. The higher the income, the higher the tax, the pension, the NHF, allowances, DTA etc.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2020
jeswinner:
Paye tax increases as one progresses in the civil service or private sector. The higher the income, the higher the tax, the pension, the NHF, allowances, DTA etc.

I know but taxes were increased lately, still nothing to show for it, just to finance senators and ministers.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2020
PA to the president on Digital & New Media Bashir Ahmad.. mobile number plz
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2020
Nuttella:
I know but taxes were increased lately, still nothing to show for it, just to finance senators and ministers.
9ja 4u. One will thank God that there is net pay to take home and close eye for the tax.
Just imagine if labour had not fought for minimum wage increase back then and FG now decides to increase the tax.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LegitDiva: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Gokelag:

Firs doesn't have upfront allowance!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gidob(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Osaro4u2k:
Please my fellow comrade in the struggle, any latest/gist about the uniport recruitment?

As of last month, they were accepting CV on low key....talk to any Prof you know.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
jeswinner:

9ja 4u. One will thank God that there is net pay to take home and close eye for the tax.
Just imagine if labour had not fought for minimum wage increase back then and FG now decides to increase the tax.
So the net pay doesn't reduce irrespective of the tax?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
LegitDiva:

Firs doesn't have upfront allowance!
Do you work there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Who knows the exact salary for NCC entry level... Chai those guys are too secretive

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TariqK, Brightlight123, Jaybaba7 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.