Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6259404 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
QuinModah:
Na man wey protest go suck breasts check my profile
we should check your profile to suck breast?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheAlchemist3: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
hoppcee:

I know NIPP. They supervised the company I worked with on a power plant project in Ihovbor (Benin), Edo state. Their staff are so fresh, they don’t stand under sun for long like us. They will just come in their hilux, check one or two things, put mad pressure on us and then leave to their office. I know they are well paid but I don’t know how their recruitment is done.
lol i like what im hearing.. i sent you a DM sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheAlchemist3: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
OcVoice:

Just go submit your CV to the office of the commissioner representing your state at FCC office in Abuja. Also go to FCSC
chief.. sorry but im quite a novice on this.. who fo we request we want to see before dropping the CV
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sohmiey:
I just got a call from NSIA for test on Tuesday.
Who else did

is it the test online?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Alkason:

It depends on the station. Under NDPHC, there are two salary structure yet same work place. Transcript is paying different from Pacific etc

Please do u have any idea what these substation starting salary for graduate could be pls,any info on that would do biko
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
TheAlchemist3:
chief.. sorry but im quite a novice on this.. who fo we request we want to see before dropping the CV

If you get there you will see other job seekers submitting CVs. If you don't see, just tell anyone working there that you came to submit your CV, the person will direct you to where they submit CVs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alkason: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Jacknn:

Please do u have any idea what these substation starting salary for graduate could be pls,any info on that would do biko

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sohmiey(f): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
Yhh

Nuttella:
is it the test online?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2020
Sohmiey:
I just got a call from NSIA for test on Tuesday.
Who else did

Congrats man and this is the first step.
I also applied in February but I am still expecting my own invitation.
Goodluck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2020
Alkason:

NIPP. 198000+
TRANSCORP. Above 200,000
Pacific. 110,000

Heey thanksssss, what about government owned substation, any idea??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Jacknn:

Azura in Benin pays 250k, entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning my people, may unlimited blessings and our dream APL locate us this week, may God ease all our affairs... Happy new week y'all

28 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Good morning my people, may unlimited blessings and our dream APL locate us this week, may God ease all our affairs... Happy new week y'all
Ameen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kyinusa: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Amin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2020
Information reaching me this morning (19-10-2020) has it that Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals complex, Ile-Ife, Osun state RECRUITMENT WEBSITE will be Up and activated 12:00am tonight, so let's be on the watch out...

Victory is from God Alone

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2020
Please if you have the numbers of the following people, I beg you, help me please;
NAICOM CHAIRMAN
TETFUND CHAIRMAN
PTI PRINCIPAL
NCDMB DG
FIRS CHAIRMAN
PPMC
Please, it's very urgent, thanks my people!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Please if you have the contact of any of these VIPs, help a brother.biko

FIRS BOSS
Muhammad Mamman Nam

DPR BOSS
Sarki Auwalu MNSE

NNRA BOSS
Dr. Yau Usman Idris
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
daben1:
Please if you have the numbers of the following people, I beg you, help me please;
NAICOM CHAIRMAN
TETFUND CHAIRMAN
PTI PRINCIPAL
NCDMB DG
FIRS CHAIRMAN
PPMC
Please, it's very urgent, thanks my people!
Bro! Any update abt PTI something happening dia?? Tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Klymaxbankz:

Bro! Any update abt PTI something happening dia?? Tnx
nothing my brother, I wanbtry luck send dem text ni
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bestlily(f): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Please anyone with FCC commissioner representing Anambra State should indicate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheAlchemist3: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Guys, what are the benefits working with ITF ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by agylistic77: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Who have apply for this ecowas recruitment process

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
daben1:
nothing my brother, I wanbtry luck send dem text ni

And you called that "urgent".

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
hoppcee:

Azura in Benin pays 250k, entry level

Wow that's nice never knew, thanks bro.. Those the pay for substation workers differ or is much lesser than peeps working at the main power plant station or its same pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Zoulyadaini:

grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dtish:
Please if you have the contact of any of these VIPs, help a brother.biko

FIRS BOSS
Muhammad Mamman Nam

DPR BOSS
Sarki Auwalu MNSE

NNRA BOSS
Dr. Yau Usman Idris

Is anything happening at NNRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dallash5: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Moh99:
Something has been happening there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Zoulyadaini:

Hahahahahah, bros o... Send text and give an HON the number if he "can" help me talk to any of them(i dey plan enter NASS)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sohmiey:
Yhh

Is it GMAT?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
TheAlchemist3:

Level 8 (entry level) take home is 150k while level 9 take home 200k monthly. They also receive annual bonus around January and it is a lot

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thoseen21(f): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
TheAlchemist3:
pls is anything going on there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Moh99:

Not yet boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: newnig, Mukzahra, Hassan52(m), Success1930, whippersnapper(m), Omana, Teepy0392(f), Loneranger59, CreekOne, spido(m), Hisgrace0001, Slimkkkk and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.