Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253183 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2020
Vasgas:
BOSU is currently recruiting.
which one be BOSU again?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2020
daben1:
which one be BOSU again?
Borno state university i think
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lahizak: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2020
CBNwords:

Hmm, so deep, sorry bro for the loss, but you should have been remembered since your late dad was a director general in the ministry, he must have people or someone who was impacted by him, that kinda leave one to question the lifestyle your late dad lived. When you made reference to the northerners, I quickly understood where you are coming from. I'm from the southern part of this nation, Delta state precisely, and our people (East and South) don't value the word "help" they feel they are gods already, they dont want to help anyone.

I and a good friend (an Igbo) in this platform visited an agency headed by an Igbo man, we got there, submitted what we came with, moments after, we got a call from this our Igbo brother was said we should come to his office, our hearts were so joyful because we thought our days of carrying CV were over only to be disappointed by the flames of hatred and anger this man poured out, he vehemently said there is no vacancy!!! I and my friend had to leave drenched in shame and disappointed... Now tell me, as a human being, if that man retires today and I happen to get a job there as the HRM, would I agree to assist them? What if he helped us? Won't i help his children too

My father told I and my siblings a story of his old time friend, whose father retired as a top manager in Nigerian breweries, many years after, this his friend finished secondary and then the university, this time the dad is late, he heard NB were doing recruitment and he applied, the day of interview, the panel members asked if the father was so so and so, and he said yes, they just told him to go home and enjoy his meal that his late dad was their mentor, that he saw them as his kids, weeks after, this young man got a job there.

So bottom line is, live your life well so that even when you live office, your children will still enjoy your impacts
LOL. Don't just assume. It really doesn't work like that. Every one in a top position in the MDAs knows that once they retire or leave that office, people forget them. It has nothing to do with behaviour. The people that take over came in with lot of promises and lot of their own people counting on em to think of somebody who don retire or leave office. I know a powerful and nice director whose house use to be filled with gifts around december, d next December after he retire, na onlt 4gifts he got. That's d reason i don't even disturb dos state commissioners for FCC. I know dem too get thousands of family and friends dey trying to get job for

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2020
Vasgas:
BOSU is currently recruiting.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Wow Borno

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2020
Burchester:
Wow Borno
Are you scared?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2020
Lol,Borno.....Nagode
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2020
pappydeewhy:
Lol,Borno.....Nagode
lol.. U no like am, ba ka so.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2020
There's recruitment ongoing for academic staff at Umaru Musa Yaradua University Katsina and Borno State University, Maiduguri. Both institutions are currently accepting CVs.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dandyspak: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2020
I love this thread. Am based in PortHarcourt. In the spirit of togetherness in the hussle to finding our feet. I will help 10 persons who are not based in Rivers state to submit their application for the ongoing submision of applications for civil service jobs in Rivers State. There are slots for non- indigenes. dandisonabbey@gmail.com

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2020
dandyspak:
I love this thread. Am based in PortHarcourt. In the spirit of togetherness in the hussle to finding our feet. I will help 10 persons who are not based in Rivers state to submit their application for the ongoing submision of applications for civil service jobs in Rivers State. There are slots for non- indigenes. dandisonabbey@gmail.com
God bless your kind heart
What and what is required?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2020
lahizak:

LOL. Don't just assume. It really doesn't work like that. Every one in a top position in the MDAs knows that once they retire or leave that office, people forget them. It has nothing to do with behaviour. The people that take over came in with lot of promises and lot of their own people counting on em to think of somebody who don retire or leave office. I know a powerful and nice director whose house use to be filled with gifts around december, d next December after he retire, na onlt 4gifts he got. That's d reason i don't even disturb dos state commissioners for FCC. I know dem too get thousands of family and friends dey trying to get job for

Lols, good submission
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2020
dandyspak:
But d requirements am seeing online say u must be a River State indigene
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Betty85: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
.quote author=dandyspak post=95881449]I love this thread. Am based in PortHarcourt. In the spirit of togetherness in the hussle to finding our feet. I will help 10 persons who are not based in Rivers state to submit their application for the ongoing submision of applications for civil service jobs in Rivers State. There are slots for non- indigenes. dandisonabbey@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vasgas:

you need to get certified in QA/QC ie quality assurance and
quality control systems.
You can check Google for more information or better still ask people in that sector
thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vasgas:

you need to get certified in QA/QC ie quality assurance and
quality control systems.
You can check Google for more information or better still ask people in that sector
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Is it true NBAIS have started giving out APL some1 send me his own he got it yesterday

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omenyi1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pls is there no online site created for the recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dandyspak: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
TheWizPhoenix:

God bless your kind heart
What and what is required?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dandyspak: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
francisgodstime:
But d requirements am seeing online say u must be a River State indigene
. There must be slots for non-indigene. Although, it might be very few. No harm in trying my dear. God will see us through one day
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kingdemu:
There's recruitment ongoing for academic staff at Umaru Musa Yaradua University Katsina and Borno State University, Maiduguri. Both institutions are currently accepting CVs.
Umaru Musa Uni is only accepting applications for nursing. Didn't see other courses there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
dandyspak:
. There must be slots for non-indigene. Although, it might be very few. No harm in trying my dear. God will see us through one day
Ok can i send my CV nd Oda documents to u to help me submit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
dandyspak:
God bless you real good.I just sent you a mail through nnabuezehenry@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ozmar:
Umaru Musa Uni is only accepting applications for nursing. Didn't see other courses there.

Do you have access to the advert?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lutie20:
Is it true NBAIS have started giving out APL some1 send me his own he got it yesterday

Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
turawaa:

Yes

Inshort, the started issuing it since last week..nbais wai neva pay salary for 3 months now..9ja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
futuremoma34:

Inshort, the started issuing it since last week..nbais wai neva pay salary for 3 months now..9ja

There is still hope of payment after budget passed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
futuremoma34:

Is the appointment letter issued in Abuja office or Zaria headquarters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
turawaa:

There is still hope of payment after budget passed

Yes you are right they will pay them after budget
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lutie20:

Ah.... And this director dey bobo me say nothing is going on
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobioba1: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
pls did anyone know if faan is doing replacement currently
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sohmiey(f): 12:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Please, those any one know nigerian office for trade negotiation and how the working environment is interms of salary

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aliuzalkay(m), Swagsultan1(m), Ytadzabia, Gboy4444, Amna1(m), Thekingofsales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.