Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6306235 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
EngrBriggs:
I have no idea if they will accept it from you at the state office. You could try.
Thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 6:30am On Nov 08, 2019
Good morning my brothers and sisters....
Please someone here should connect me also please, if the job is sure and it involves money, i am ready to pay..... Biko, help ooo..... I Have Bsc in Economics.. Please I'm available for further discussion. Thanks sir/ma.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 6:37am On Nov 08, 2019
PrinceFola:
Please someone here should connect me also please, if the job is sure and it involves money, i am ready to pay..... Biko, help ooo..... I Have Bsc in Economics.. Please I'm available for further discussion. Thanks sir/ma.

Don't fall prey for these cheap and wicked scammers. Can you try your senator or house of rep member?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mumdemmy: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2019
[quote author=EngrBriggs post=83828060]
I want to ask if I can try my luck at NASRDA as a science graduate? Someone once told me the vacancy is mainly for engineers but I need to confirm. Meanwhile I studied pure & applied chemistry. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nanaman(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2019
I would have loved to follow the trip for the job hunt and submission of CV but I am physically challenged. I make use of wheelchair for my daily chores.

Incase we have anyone that can assist. My CV

B.Sc International Relations (Second Class Upper)

Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Credit)

Masters in Social Work

tunjioui@gmail.com

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by camelus: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2019
frank417:
Please who lives in abuja and would like to move around with me to the various recruiting offices mentioned here to submit CV and make connections?
I am with you. Just saw this now. I sent you mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2019
Iyajelili:

Don't fall prey for these cheap and wicked scammers. Can you try your senator or house of rep member?
Okay ma, I appreciate..... The proboem I'm having is, I don't know how to connect any of those politicians..... I'm just weak..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nomzylicious(f): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2019
Please anyone that can help connect me. I have BSc(ed) Business Education. I'm from Delta state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2019
PrinceFola:

Bro. stop exposing yourself to Scammers and act like a graduate as you said.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PANDOGARI: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
@EngnrBriggs I sent you an Email u didn't reply. Please i need your phone number.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zord33k(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good day, you guys are really doing a nice work here..

I am Part time HND graduate of Kwara State Polytechnics, Accountancy Department to be precise.

My question is can any of these agency offer me a Job or NYSC Discharge Certificate is one of prerequisite in getting job appointment in Federal agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nanaman(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
zord33k:
Good day, you guys are really doing a nice work here..

I am Part time HND graduate of Kwara State Polytechnics, Accountancy Department to be precise.

My question is can any of these agency offer me a Job or NYSC Discharge Certificate is one of prerequisite in getting job appointment in Federal agency?

Try as much as possible to get your discharge certificate. It is very important in getting FG and State jobs. It certify your B. Sc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zord33k(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
nanaman:

Try as much as possible to get your discharge certificate. It is very important in getting FG and State jobs. It certify your B. Sc

I was admitted on Part time Program, Hence reason why I can't go for Service But would be given exemption letter instead
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
danqujigy:
How do we go about it? How much should each person budget for transport pls?

I can't really say oh. Depends on where you are coming from. Am not familiar with Wuse and Maitama axis.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
How much does RMRDC raw material research and development council pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just came back from NASRDA office at Airport Road, Lugbe

This is what I gathered so far

1, I met someone at the security post there and he said he is only aware people have been coming to get their appointment letters and for documentation and that things had been concluded

2. At the lobby or front desk, the person said everything had been concluded, and sincerely only a letter from a Senator may land you something

3 I proceeded to see how I can lobby my Senator who chairs a very important committee, and I was told the had sent names already some months back, there I was reliably informed the key men over there at NASDRA are after the cash most important as first consideration over RLs

4. Stopped by at another Senator's office from Imo State and former Governor, I was shocked to hear nothing as such has landed on their desk, aside that he doesn't write random recommendation letters rather they act on whatever is allocated to them through slot
, moreover he can send out such when he calls the agency and one must really have to be sure things are going on at such place before he makes such calls

5. One House Committee Chairman reliably said all had been concluded and ended

All the same still shoot ur shot and give it a try

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Meanwhile who has an idea of what NDLEA pays at graduate entry level
Also how much does ICPC pays at entry level

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
Something is ongoing at NBET

Openings are for professionals

I over head madam DG talking about "ongoing recruitment " at the HoR budget defence but couldn't hear the full details cos I left hurriedly

Anyone in the know can help unravel any ongoing *doings* there sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
cesil26:

1, I met someone at the security post there and he said he is only aware people have been coming to get their appointment letters and for documentation and that things had been concluded

2. At the lobby or front desk, the person said everything had been concluded, and sincerely only a letter from a Senator may land you something

3 I proceeded to see how I can lobby my Senator who chairs a very important committee, and I was told the had sent names already some months back, there I was reliably informed the key men over there at NASDRA are after the cash most important as first consideration over RLs

4. Stopped by at another Senator's office from Imo State and former Governor, I was shocked to hear nothing as such has landed on their desk, aside that he doesn't write random recommendation letters rather they act on whatever is allocated to them through slot
, moreover he can send out such when he calls the agency and one must really have to be sure things are going on at such place before he makes such calls

bro how did you pass through the national assembly gate to see the senators?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
I have an ID

mistacoco2:
bro how did you pass through the national assembly gate to see the senators?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
cesil26:

I have an ID

can a para military officer with i.d be allowed to enter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good day House. who has confirmed ICPC recruitment. was the approval from FCC HQ or ICPC HQ? is the recruitment going to be open or secret? How much is their pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
Can't tell but I have seen them being harassed sha

mistacoco2:
can a para military officer with i.d be allowed to enter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PartsContinent: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
cesil26:

Sorry Pls what do you mean by key men are after the cash. Selling slots or what Pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Something close to that

PartsContinent:

Sorry Pls what do you mean by key men are after the cash. Selling slots or what Pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
cesil26:

Only senator.. what about member house of rep ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Everything revolves around giving a try
Some HoR are even much influential and connected than some Senators

I know of 3 persons actually trying to get letters from their Honorable

Just give it a try !!

Honestguy13577:

Only senator.. what about member house of rep ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
cesil26:

Sent u a mail pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
EngrBriggs:
If I skipped your post in error, please don't be offended. I'm trying my best.

NHIS, NAMA and FCDA has now been added to the list of agencies recruiting currently. More updates soonest.

Pls are they accepting CVs from all professions or being specific?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
missyojo:

FCDA has completed it's recruitment. Maybe it's a secret one you are talking about here. Learnt 3800 people were employed.
Do you know of anyone currently recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sansee792: 12:09am On Nov 09, 2019
EngrBriggs:
Is Ifeanyi Ubah or Ekwunife your Senator? Inbox me if any of them is.

You must find a way to see them either in Abuja or when they come home to Anambra.

Please can you help me on how I will get in touch with the senators from Jigawa or Kano state.
B.Eng Civil Engineering 2:1
Msc Environmental Engineering

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shinzokiyotake(m), Momos05, Naijacommando22, kkkp, Konne, Ahmedbari, Aminu378, Success1930 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.