Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6302405 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Deactivating soon........
congratulations on your APL but u mosten deactivate na..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
TammyAnybody:
embarassed cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Why? Has your moniker being exposed or compromised?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Don't please but if it's necessary that you must. Please come back with another moniker. God bless

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Sweetheart I want to appreciate you for everything you have done for me, many people here called you fake and insulted you because of me,some were discouraging you with words of insults but you stood your ground for me.
I never saw this moment coming but it has become a reality.
You warned me not to mention but Asanwa I must mention you to show my appreciation, if you see this post please don't be angry with me grin .
( Apex monetary authority of Nigeria here we go)

Thank you so much and I wish everyone here good luck

Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nahzyla: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Oppy2020:

Can't say precisely but its most likely to be in this first quarter of the year.
Thank you and God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
TammyAnybody:
No vex boss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fudjoint: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
nasiest:
300+

How are conditions of service at WAEC?
And do they pay upfront payments to new employees to settle?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LawyerEmilord(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Sweetheart I want to appreciate you for everything you have done for me, many people here called you fake and insulted you because of me,some were discouraging you with words of insults but you stood your ground for me.
You warned me not to mention but Asanwa I must mention you to show my appreciation, if you see this post please don't be angry with me grin .

Congratulations! My own testimony is coming.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2021
chinwezdasilva:
Pls house, how can I get the numbers to mds of these parastatals, nerc, nbet, nemasa,REA
Is something happening in NBET?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 6:10am On Jan 24, 2021
congrats @Ndokwagirl,go and conquer. @Nwanyiogwashi,may God do unto you as u hv done to another
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ursamajor: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2021
Please who can assist with getting a federal job. Even if it is to pay after IPPIS capturing, I am ready.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Hello house. Please anyone with information on when SEC, will start issuing APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2021
Ndokwagirl:

congratulations dear very soon i will testify also. my mind dey tell me say na NDIC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ndokwagirl:

Congratulations Ndokwagirl.
Blessed be the name of the Lord for bringing you in contact with your helper. Hallelujah.
God bless her & perfect all about her life. However, I believe when you(Ndokwagirl) are in a position of helping others, you will do so. Let the trend continue. Enjoy your new office.
For those of us believing God for mind-blowing testimonies, IT WILL COME, AMEN

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Please when are we expecting NIS and NSCDC to report to camp? Is there any chance to be involve now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
hotplate:

congratulations dear very soon i will testify also. my mind dey tell me say na NDIC

Any update about NDIC.. ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeebtech(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Abokii8:
This is a fake advert, the recruitment exercise has since been concluded, that's where I work

Please I applied for a Graduate Assistant role in the same school last year. Can you help me confirm if that has been concluded too??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Faithfulose(f): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sinensis:
NDIC o!!!!!

Anything happening in NDIC? Please kindly respond.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
hotplate:

its cbn
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Faithfulose:

Anything happening in NDIC? Please kindly respond.
Very soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stepson: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hello guys, good day to you all, please between CBN and NDIC which is better in terms of renumerations and career path?

Yes, NDIC will publish soon

And another yes is Yes CBN did too grin

P.S I'm a graduate from the arts and humanities dept.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PANDOGARI: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=Stepson post=98397575]Hello guys, good day to you all, please between CBN and NDIC which is better in terms of renumerations and career path?

Yes, NDIC will publish soon

And another yes is Yes CBN did too grin

P.S I'm a graduate from the arts and humanities dept.

CBN did or they will soon? It is urgent please.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital and University of Ilorin will soon issue letter.

Federal Character Commission will soon issue Certificate of Compliance for both organisation to commence issuance of letters.

Contact your connect, if you are expecting letter from them.

Landing......

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobioba1: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:

What of oauthc,when will they start giving letters
Landing......

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Landing......
congrats sir,more lifts
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bisimuyiwa(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Thanks. Hope they will get it right this time around. It's long overdue....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Faithfulose(f): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
angie88:
congrats sir,more lifts

Hello Tammyanybody, pls any info concerning NDIC APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Faithfulose(f): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Faithfulose:

Hello Tammyanybody, pls any info concerning NDIC APL?
Sorry, I didn't know you replied already.

Thanks alot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Faithfulose(f): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ndokwagirl:

A very big congratulations to you Ndokwagirl. I am so happy for you. I tap into this great testimony and I will come and testify here too with my own APL in my hand in no distant time, in Jesus name.... Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HOMOTOYOSI10: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Landing......
please is there any update regarding OAUTHC?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m), avsadeeq0(m), adeewa18, churchillsheddy(m), UtilityRational(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.