Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251311 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gentleibraheem(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hello Guys can someone help me with the info as to how much Nigerian correctional service pay a Bsc Holder on entry level

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lemateak: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
120-130k...
Is capturing still going to happen this week?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gentleibraheem(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Thanks Boss.
I dont Know
Lemateak:
120-130k...
Is capturing still going to happen this week?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
I sent you a DM .
Nwanyiogwashi:
A new week of hope to everybody here,a week of blessing for those that believe in Almighty.
Happy palm Sunday and happy Sunday.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
jaytomalex:
Many people are expecting apls from FIRS, NCDMB, NIS, NIMASA, NPA to name but a few. Why are a LOT of agencies delaying recruitment?
Any update on NIMASA?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
any updATE ON CBN?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
What's the latest on FIRS...?
Blksaliyu:

Any update on NIMASA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Any update on unizik appointment letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hello.
What's the salary for NIWA for Fresh graduates?
Any allowances or anything?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hairbyuj(f): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
I want to work with Nimasa, Nafdac, NPA , Immigration, or any other Government Agency.

Please assist me.

How do you guy do it to get this jobs.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hairbyuj(f): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Good evening all...

Am still looking out for new opportunities. If u have a slot for any job via federal MINISTERIES or agencies, pls do not hesitate to send me a mail. I will reply immediately. Pls help me out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by busariolamashoo: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Is there any update on NPA APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Asherkwesi:
Hello.
What's the salary for NIWA for Fresh graduates?
Any allowances or anything?

Somebody? Anybody?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
danqujigy:
Sorry for that. What I always tell people who do send job request is that I don't give jobs but VIP numbers, I even go as far as telling them to use their traditional rulers or a notable personalities in their respective communities. It is not all the VIP's that welcome job request on phone especially to someone anonymous to them. I gave someone here the contact of his state commissioner and the reply from the commissioner is attached as image below though the first line is for those that understood hausa. Please let me state it clearly again: I don't give job nor sell job slot(s), what I do give is VIP numbers and advise, If I don't have answer to the advise requested then what I usually do is to post it over here so that members can try their best to attend to it.

Note:

Please take note that it is very dangerous and suicidal to pay (whether full or part payment) for any job without APL at hand. Very suicidal. Forget about all the testimonies you get here and face the track to your successful destination. This is a faceless forum where anyone can pretend to be somebody. Even so many members here have more than one Monika the motive of which is to either scam you and me or to use it as a testimonial "abracadabra". And for those asking for the numbers of the members of the first and second family of the nation, I don't give them out. If I have given it out before it was a mistake. Please bear with me.

Lastly, don't fall prey to these guys roaming Abuja street in the name of getting you a job with partial payment, they're all confirmed scammers. No serious job seller will come and advertise his business on social media when they know where to get their customers. To be for warned is to be for armed.

Plz can you help me with FCC federal character commission chairman's Number, My new connect said if I can get her contact, he is going to help me put a call through to her. plz kindly help me with it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
A new week of hope to everybody here,a week of blessing for those that believe in Almighty.
Happy palm Sunday and happy Sunday.
Plz can you help me with FCC federal character commission chairman's Number, My new connect said if I can get her contact, he is going to help me put a call through to her. plz kindly help me with it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dammyzeal007:

Message Danquijigy

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cephaswizzy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
Taper:

Send me a PM
Good evening taper. Pls I'm from AKS. I have sent you pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
danqujigy:
Sent

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ManDZzz: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Any update on NCMDB?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by busariolamashoo: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mubibond:
are you also expecting it?
Yes. I have been expecting it since before covid-19 lockdown. Can you give me little information concerning matters of NPA APL?

Please help a brother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kingdemu:
Message Danquijigy
Done... thanks boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stepson: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jamahyel:
any updATE ON CBN?

April...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
thank you senior man
Stepson:

April...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
hairbyuj:
Good evening all...

Am still looking out for new opportunities. If u have a slot for any job via federal MINISTERIES or agencies, pls do not hesitate to send me a mail. I will reply immediately. Pls help me out
You couldn't construct a sentence and that's why u have to copy my post earlier. Wehdone

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bestlily(f): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lol...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starbuck(f): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Misscheery:

You couldn't construct a sentence and that's why u have to copy my post earlier. Wehdone

When i saw it, I thought it was your alternate grin grin grin
Was like wetin you commit why you chop ban

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
starbuck:

When i saw it, I thought it was your alternate grin grin grin
Was like wetin you commit why you chop ban
I didn't chop ban dear. Some persons are so lazy to construct their own sentences. I was suprise seing that too.
How are you doing?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starbuck(f): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Misscheery:

I didn't chop ban dear. Some persons are so lazy to construct their own sentences. I was suprise seing that too.
How are you doing?

I am fine dear and good luck in your endeavours smiley smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taper: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
cephaswizzy:

Good evening taper. Pls I'm from AKS. I have sent you pm

Done

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: genali(m), TigerHead001(m), Mubibond(m), FolaLee, vickalson, Oluwagbemiga20(m), Abokii8(m), aliuzalkay(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.