Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6265962 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
LadySarah:

I will reply.let me inform the trainer first.

Nne what is the update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by drLammy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
bangalee1:
Nigerian Institute of Transportation Technology, Zaria did recruitment Nd already doing orientation

Men in caps everywhere
One Nigeria indeed grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2021
Where did you confirm this statement pls

Sure that is a big blow... But on what bases?

brosiye99:
According to Senator Adeola, FIRS would not recruit in the year 2021. He said this in the presentation of the approved FIRS budget in the senate. Will this have any impact on our expectations in FIRS? Or will any new recruitment be tagged replacement from last year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MsJJ(f): 12:53am On Apr 29, 2021
teekay22:
It’s been a long while I made any comment on nairaland, but I always read every page
I have one appeal for @Nwanyiogwashi, please there’s a certain guy here named @Heineken who has been on this thread as long as I have, he doesn’t have a job and guess has gotten frustrated from even commenting here, please assist him.
@Kaleidoscope, I won’t comment on nairaland about the information You asked because on the main platform, anyone with information is insulted that their information is false, hence most who used to drop information, don’t at all, I will only say let those who applied for it, go about their business and not be in any sort of expectations

I have been thinking of @heineken myself, I just assumed he got a job already since I don't see his posts anymore. I am a silent daily follower here and all I can say is my brother may God bless you and Grant your heart desires and all other job seekers. Amen.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nbolaji(m): 1:33am On Apr 29, 2021
MsJJ:

I have been thinking of @heineken myself, I just assumed he got a job already since I don't see his posts anymore. I am a silent daily follower here and all I can say is my brother may God bless you and Grant your heart desires and all other job seekers. Amen.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 3:51am On Apr 29, 2021
MsJJ:

Amen ma. Thank you very much ma. May God bless you.. I appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 5:15am On Apr 29, 2021
MsJJ:

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 5:49am On Apr 29, 2021
MrTalker:

Oh brother, I've given her my CV, she said one should be expectant by or before June. Don't know if the process has started, has ended or will start, all I know is that by June, I'll check back.

Currently on some other things.

Thanks for checking out bro, hopefully, we all will smile one-day
may God answer us one day. but am not a brother sir,am a sister oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2021
Belacruzy:
If I get a recommendation letter from the presidency to an agency, please what are my chances of getting the job?

Does recommendation letter works this days?
Guess you have met the guy demanding money for a recommendation letter from people here. Lol.

Some persons here are just funny.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2021
Good morning all.

Please we are still home. If you got a genuine slot, u can dm me. We negotiate.

Even if it's not a federal govt, u can still link me up. I will so much appreciate that. Thanks alot. God bless us all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2021
Misscheery:
Good morning all.

Even if it's not a federal govt, u can still link me up. I will so much appreciate that. Thanks alot. God bless us all.

Most people here don't have the cash to pay for slots that's my observations.

Most are waiting for a person that will link them to a free slot which is not available.

I see people here quoting people for free slots it will never happen.

The only way to get a free job from FG is to have a link to an agency that is recruiting and you go there and find your way to meet those incharge. Possibly the DG of that agency. Note before you can have access, you will have an insider that will make it easy for you esle you won't be granted access to enter the premises.

An Agency will be recruiting even a staff there will not know because they don't advertise the positions.

If you don't have a big man that is willing to help you get a job free then have money. That's what I can say.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Misscheery:
Good morning all.

Did you try out "poorboy"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Poorboy:

Most are waiting for a person that will link them to a free slot which is not available.

The only way to get a free job from FG is to have a link to an agency that is recruiting and you go there and find your way to meet those incharge. Possibly the DG of that agency. Note before you can have access, you will have an insider that will make it easy for you unless you won't be granted access to enter the premises.

An Agency will be recruiting even a staff there will not know because they don't advertise the positions.

If you don't have a big man that is willing to help you get a job free then have money. That's what I can say.

I will assume that this is you trying to market your business. Who says people aren't getting free jobs. Even on a daily basis people get free jobs in top fed agencies.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Poorboy:

The only way to get a free job from FG is to have a link to an agency that is recruiting and you go there and find your way to meet those incharge. Possibly the DG of that agency. Note before you can have access, you will have an insider that will make it easy for you esle you won't be granted access to enter the premises.

The truth!
Even the DG can put one on hibernation mode.. Omo... We look up to God.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2021
Poorboy:

true o, most DG are been controlled no mind of their own.
They are boy boy to their master, and names comes from the masters so how we do now.....na God we go dey call baba will pick all our calls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2021
Axzobr:

I will assume that this is you trying to market your business. Who says people aren't getting free jobs. Even on a daily basis people get free jobs in top fed agencies.
Read again what I wrote, this time use your brain.

Am I selling meat that I am looking for buyers?

I only spill out the truth that 70% of the people here knows.

Thank you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2021
Poorboy:
Read again what I wrote, this time use your brain.

Am I selling meat that I am looking for buyers?

I only spill out the truth that 70% of the people here knows.

Thank you.
So it you are spill out the truth as you've said are you encouraging those that don't have money to steal? Or are you saying those that don't have money won't get a job?

Anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2021
Axzobr:

So it you are spill out the truth as you've said are you encouraging those that don't have money to steal? Or are you saying those that don't have money won't get a job?

Anything is possible.

Read what I wrote again I have given options to get a free FG job. My last response to you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2021
Poorboy:

[/b]The only way to get a free job from FG is to have a link to an agency that is recruiting and you go there and find your way to meet those incharge. Possibly the DG of that agency. Note before you can have access, you will have an insider that will make it easy for you esle you won't be granted access to enter the premises.[b]

[/b]If you don't have a big man that is willing to help you get a job free then have money. That's what I can say.[b]

At first boldened word. Who says that the only way. I have seen a lot of people get jobs here just because of information shared by good people like alhaji danqigy, nwanyiogwashi paramilitary tammyanybody etc. And they didn't pay a dime.

Second boldened. I personal opinion dubious people will afford to pay millions of naira to get job.
You have money millions why then look for job done don't even pay 80k monthly.

In conclusion all I am not saying you should buy or sell jobs. My opinion is that you can get jobs for free anyhiw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2021
Axzobr:

At first boldened word. Who says that the only way. I have seen a lot of people get jobs here just because of information shared by good people like alhaji danqigy, nwanyiogwashi paramilitary tammyanybody etc. And they didn't pay a dime.

It happens actually. But on very few occasions...
God can make it happen. My friend got Open Uni without paying 1kobo. Between submission of CV and collection of APL no reach 3days. God dey for us.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2021
emeritus007:

It happens actually. But on very few occasions...
God can make it happen. My friend got Open Uni without paying 1kobo. Between submission of CV and collection of APL no reach 3days. God dey for us.
Yes oO. All we need is information and the right approach and God crowning our efforts with grace
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2021
I am not saying you must pay money to get jobs, no.

Those in Abuja here, if you go to FG Agency and ask that you heard from someone that they are recruiting what is always the answer?

Jobs that the recruitment process is fair is a private company job.

FG jobs are not like University addmission that you write aptitude test and pass then you start. Even those that advertise FG recruitment and people write the test only do so as formalities, only those that got the job knows how they got it.

Informations that are dropped here can enable someone to get an FG job sure, but how many people have gotten a job here from the information dropped?

If recruitment comes up in an Agency, and it's thrown open most of the people that will be employed are relatives and friends of the staff of that Agency no outsider.

When last did CBN employ? But new staff are given Apl almost on monthly basis.

FG job is like APC and PDP, have you seen any PDP member that buhari has appointed to become a Minister or head anywhere?

*Now how do you get this FG jobs*

Look for someone that will link you to

Federal commissioner

DG of Agencies

Directors

Permanent secretaries

Ministers

Senators

House of Representatives members

Those in the presidency

First class chiefs

Any influential personality that has the connection will help you get a job free all he needs is your credentials.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Poorboy:

Basically people are scared...I no fit go collect loan of 3m or 2m for job then at the end of the day I no get the job( where I wan see the money self to start with)... that's a case of "from fry pan to fire"...even at that the country is not secured enough so everyone is being careful.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by strangest(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2021
Dtish:

0 Anambra

Thanks a million

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by strangest(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2021
DanIduh06:

I saw advert for mathematics education

please which school and how do I apply? any online Link? thanks in advance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Belacruzy(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2021
Misscheery:

Guess you have met the guy demanding money for a recommendation letter from people here. Lol.

Some persons here are just funny.

Sorry you guessed wrong! I wasn't born today.
I don't know how you concluded at that shaa.

I pray we all get we want.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2021
hadiza08:
Are they recruiting?
Hello, you sent me a mail,but unfortunately I have no access to that email again. Please send your correspondence here. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2021
emeritus007:

The truth!
Even the DG can put one on hibernation mode.. Omo... We look up to God.
Good day my oga, abeg no vex are you from East or West?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Belacruzy(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2021
Poorboy:
I am not saying you must pay money to get jobs, no.

Those in Abuja here, if you go to FG Agency and ask that you heard from someone that they are recruiting what is always the answer?

Jobs that the recruitment process is fair is a private company job.

FG jobs are not like University addmission that you write aptitude test and pass then you start. Even those that advertise FG recruitment and people write the test only do so as formalities, only those that got the job knows how they got it.

Informations that are dropped here can enable someone to get an FG job sure, but how many people have gotten a job here from the information dropped?

If recruitment comes up in an Agency, and it's thrown open most of the people that will be employed are relatives and friends of the staff of that Agency no outsider.

When last did CBN employ? But new staff are given Apl almost on monthly basis.

FG job is like APC and PDP, have you seen any PDP member that buhari has appointed to become a Minister or head anywhere?

*Now how do you get this FG jobs*

Look for someone that will link you to

Federal commissioner

DG of Agencies

Directors

Permanent secretaries

Ministers

Senators

House of Representatives members

Those in the presidency

First class chiefs

Any influential personality that has the connection will help you get a job free all he needs is your credentials.

Spot on.

This is so true.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 1thousand(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2021
I'm not referring to the NHS..but the National Health Insurance Scheme NHIS, a Federal government agency
AstralBody:

Do u have their site address. I don't think they employ immigrants outside medical background.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 1thousand(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2021
boborneyor:

That was my first comment here above (2019 , page 39) , all the parastatatals that I was seeking for help then are through with their recruitment processes without me been lucky in any of them .

Lots of people might been thinking maybe I have not been giving in my all ,that's why i haven't seen any help yet ...I have tried all my possible best including messaging politicians on FB , contacting senators via emails on Nigerian Senate website , commenting on their tweets seeking for help but all to no avail

The last effort I made was tracking the present FCC chairman to her house in Kwara but she didn't collect my CV , a Nairalander on this thread that I called to come and submit as well can also testify to this as we were both directed to submit to her PA and till this moment , nothing from them

Life has been so unfair! Nowadays, I find myself thinking deeply about my life situation because dreams and aspirations seems to be fading away as age is no longer on my side

I really need help , A good Samaritan viewing this thread should please help my life with any govt job , my entire family will be so grateful as that would be one out of four graduates in a family finally gets a job

Please Sirs and Madams ......I am begging for your assistance in anyway that it can lift me from the street of unemployed graduates , Please don't ignore , Please help me

. I just joined this thread recently and honestly I used to think my case was very bad until I started reading stories like yours Boss..you are a strong man..by God's grace everything will fall into place..I'm also from Kwara and I heard the chairman of FCC is from Kwara too, one hajiya from Offa.. however many haven't been able to find favour from her..it is well

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2021
Whiterose21:

Good day my oga, abeg no vex are you from East or West?
North

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HolyMalaam, ogwoliun, ksmart90(m), Prince806(m), Ucheclaw(m), Patrickflames, Ibrochaka(m), MBAleeyu583(m), Usangchris, POLS, AdorableJosh(m), Clemence6969, Mubsan12 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.