Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6297070 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by alwaysemmy(m): 5:32am On Jul 03, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
PRESS RELEASE

Recruitment: NDLEA releases final list, asks successful candidates to report for training

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has released the final list of successful candidates for the 2019 recruitment exercise for Narcotic Officer cadre and the first of three batches for the Narcotic Assistant cadre.
All successful candidates are to report for training at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos in Plateau State on Saturday 17th July, 2021. The final list of successful candidates for the Narcotic Officer cadre and the first batch of Narcotic Assistant cadre have been published on the Agencys website: www.ndlea.gov.ng

INSTRUCTIONS
1. All successful candidates (Narcotic Officers and Assistants) are to report at NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos with the following:

a. Original and photocopy of credentials and NDLEA online application reference slip.
b. Four copies of 5 x 7 colour photograph without cap/hat.
c. Writing materials to include biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
d. Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
e. Two pairs of white and black socks.
f. Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
g. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
h. Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
i. One blanket (grey or army green colour).
j. Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes.
k. Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
l. Some pocket money and toiletries.
m. Two black cloth facemasks.

2. All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.

3. Successful candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Tuesday 20 July 2021 will be disqualified.

4. Successful candidates of the Narcotic Assistant cadre would be released in batches. The first 1000 successful candidates of Narcotic Assistant cadre is the first of the Three (3) batches to be released. The remaining Two (2) batches would be released subsequently.

FEMI BABAFEMI
Director, Media & Advocacy
Thursday 1st July, 2021

NDLEA Entry Level 8 Net Salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Segun789: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 6:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Yelowfellow:

Lmao grin. I am not too busy today so, I will spare a few minutes to address you before I go back to my business. So, tell me who posted these comments asking for information. I don't say much on this thread like many other silent readers unless when necessary but If I have to come out once in a while to address myopic minds like you to while away time and set you straight, it'll always be my pleasure. Take care of yourself and stop being toxic.

Gbos gbas

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2021
Alemoh:

Jobless man...check what u posted very well...I only replied to people's comment......

You should cover your face in shame, if I were you I won't say anything again, but no, pride won't allow you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Parkiz(f): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Good morning guys
Please I need your help
A friend of mine took received a call for one exam like that in the financial institution, that's how they put it to them. The exam held in Abuja n while treating the second segment of the exam, they were asked to write a letter based on 'pension'

This is bout two weeks ago
So we re thinking it's pencom as someone had submitted her name,
sometimes last year.

Please who is in the same situation

Then please who knows anything about the salary n offices of the commission in the country.

Thank you as you help

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2021
Parkiz:
Good morning guys
Please I need your help
A friend of mine took received a call for one exam like that in the financial institution, that's how they put it to them. The exam held in Abuja n while treating the second segment of the exam, they were asked to write a letter based on 'pension'

sometimes last year.

Then please who knows anything about the salary n offices of the commission in the country.

Thank you as you help
So the person that took the test didn't know what organisation's test she's writing?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2021
Omuka:
I was told nimasa is recruiting now though underground as usual.

Yes this is very true

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Parkiz:
Good morning guys
Please I need your help

sometimes last year.

Thank you as you help

It's possible they outsourced the recruitment, but they must tell you the organization you're looking to write exam for.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Archer009: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Ok. My name is Phil, I never intended to derail the thread neither do i have intention of generating controversy on this thread because I know alot of job search stuffs bordering you right not PIB politics.
However, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this post might course you and this thread. I'm hopefully sorry please.
Hello Mr Phil, You are actually right with your earlier post. But let us leave politics out of this thread especially for most people who are so emotional so as to avoid unnecessary chaos.
Politically a lot of wrong things are going on. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2021
ShadowM:

Yes this is very true
[quote author=ShadowM post=103317415. I think so to ....:u know how nimasa people are .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2021
ShadowM:

Yes this is very true

Giving out APL or accepting CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Archer009:

Hello Mr Phil, You are actually right with your earlier post. But let us leave politics out of this thread especially for most people who are so emotional so as to avoid unnecessary chaos.
Politically a lot of wrong things are going on. Thanks

OK no issue, thank you for your concern, I appreciate. I wanted pulling the post down but I can't find it in my profile again. All thesame, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

OK no issue, thank you for your concern, I appreciate. I wanted pulling the post down but I can't find it in my profile again. All thesame, thank you.

Mr philipianlobbos, please any information about FIRS? �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2021
Omuka:
I was told nimasa is recruiting now though underground as usual.

True. Interview likely to hold this month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2021
True. Interview likely to hold this month ...I think interview is holding already and apl should be before month end
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zlatan(m): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Parkiz:
Good morning guys
Please I need your help

sometimes last year.

Thank you as you help

You're the friend yeah grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2021
jummiejumjum:

Mr philipianlobbos, please any information about FIRS? �
PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

PM
Pls bro I would need that FIRS info too

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabfrus: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Pls what’s the Basic Salary range and allowances if there is any, in NNPC PENSION FUND LTD? PLS VERY IMPORTANT
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Parkiz(f): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2021
Openpeace:

It's possible they outsourced the recruitment, but they must tell you the organization you're looking to write exam for.

We think that's what they did, but she said they still didn't tell them even at the point of writing the exam
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Parkiz(f): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2021
zlatan:

You're the friend yeah grin

Lool, why do you think so
tongue
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Parkiz(f): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2021
Kingdemu:
So the person that took the test didn't know what organisation's test she's writing?

I'm telling you

She said about a hundred people took the tesr
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by alwaysemmy(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Please, what is NDLEA Entry Level 8 Net Salary? Thank you!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

PM

Please can you send me a PM, I’ve been trying to send but it’s not going through. Thank you very much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2021
alwaysemmy:
Please, what is NDLEA Entry Level 8 Net Salary? Thank you!
Lol....u have been asking this question ever since, it's desame with civil defence and prison and co, it's 120k+ although I don't know how much is left after deductions probably 115k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2021
freddybonz:

Pls bro I would need that FIRS info too
OK, no issue.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

OK, no issue.

Mr philipianlobbos I’m still here please ��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

OK, no issue.
sent u a pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please guys, why am I not able to send a private message?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamo878: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

PM

Mr philipianlobbos please any update on PEF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jamo878:

Mr philipianlobbos please any update on PEF
Downstream Automated Fuel Management Information System (DAFMIS) is an insider, his update should be taking seriously.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zlatan(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Parkiz:

Lool, why do you think so
tongue

Lool...it's quite common, was the venue along citec estate road?

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leeking(m), Muhammadjr12(m), Tony07067, Chul1, Mubibond(m), Newcastle2023(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.