Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans (2126 Views)

Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot / Before You Buy An Airtel Android Plan... / Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by bountyhunter: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
this is what worked for me -might not work for you- few days back i wasnt eligible for the 1+1 promo so i did this; took out the modafukin sim, left it out for 5days or so, reinserted the phucka and voila i was now eligible...
dialed the codes (*437*1# / *438*1#) many times to be sure airtricks werent playing any shenanigans... confirming i was really eligible i proceeded to load 3500 airtime and then dialed *438*1# for the 9gb plan, damnn i was surprise with the reply 'sorry, you dont have sufficient airtime for this plan'
i checked my acc bal 3.5+k was sitting there intact
i was like 'what! what! wtf wth dam airtel always have some sort of scam up their sleeve'

modafukas scared the shiitt outta me but i switched off and on my phone back on dial the code i got this reply 'you've successfully... bla blah'

ps had 0 airtime while the sim was sitting out
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by Lawstudent: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Me no understand day airyel again, its like dey are still double zapping data of those using bb plans on android. My 2g no ladt for 10 days.
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by bountyhunter: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lawstudent:
Me no understand day airyel again, its like dey are still double zapping data of those using bb plans on android. My 2g no ladt for 10 days.
try the android plans dont think they are zapping like the bb plans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by bellalove(f): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
bountyhunter:

try the android plans dont think they are zapping like the bb plans

it still zap same way, i tried it twice& went back to subscribing to the BIS plan considering its cheaper; 1500 for the same 2G, 2k gives you wen you subscribe for the android plan
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by bountyhunter: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
bellalove:

it still zap same way, i tried it twice& went back to subscribing to the BIS plan considering its cheaper; 1500 for the same 2G, 2k gives you wen you subscribe for the android plan
yeah you're so right, just noticed it now so basically the 9gb is 4.5gb for 3.5k thats expensive... so pis'ed off right now, airtel always have shenanigans up their sleeve...
the fools charge normal usage from 10pm to 6am tho... so we're not supposed to sleep now thats what they trying to tell us
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lawstudent:

Exactly. 1mb=2mb
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by otimothy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
bountyhunter:
this is what worked for me -might not work for you- few days back i wasnt eligible for the 1+1 promo so i did this; took out the modafukin sim, left it out for 5days or so, reinserted the phucka and voila i was now eligible...
dialed the codes (*437*1# / *438*1#) many times to be sure airtricks werent playing any shenanigans... confirming i was really eligible i proceeded to load 3500 airtime and then dialed *438*1# for the 9gb plan, damnn i was surprise with the reply 'sorry, you dont have sufficient airtime for this plan'
i checked my acc bal 3.5+k was sitting there intact
i was like 'what! what! wtf wth dam airtel always have some sort of scam up their sleeve'

modafukas scared the shiitt outta me but i switched off and on my phone back on dial the code i got this reply 'you've successfully... bla blah'

ps had 0 airtime while the sim was sitting out

pls bro be realistic it aint gonna work,cos the list of the whitelisted customers are on our desktop,wanna knw wat i meant our? i work with airtel and feel free to ask questions.
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
otimothy:

pls bro be realistic it aint gonna work,cos the list of the whitelisted customers are on our desktop,wanna knw wat i meant our? i work with airtel and feel free to ask questions.

Who ask u?? #NoOffense

Wicked pple
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by bountyhunter: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
otimothy:

if you say so but how do you explain me not been eligible a few days ago then suddenly im eligible?
btw you guys are hard on customers...
dont really think you work for airtel, guys here will slaughter you for even defending any network especially airtel here, and you're here disclosing your id, ok, we will see
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by kene05(m): 1:29am On Oct 24, 2014
I'm currently using the 4gb @ 2k 60 days validity, it bills normally, no double zapping at all, the ony problem is that only very few people are eligible, once you are eligible no doubt u enjoy it, no two ways about it....
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by Mikesmd(m): 4:09am On Oct 24, 2014
Wat r u tryn 2do xactli @Kene?Two pple,Bella n boutyhunter,just confirmd it still be doubled-charged.And i wnt 2 blv dem ova ur own report
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by otimothy(m): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2014
bountyhunter:

if you say so but how do you explain me not been eligible a few days ago then suddenly im eligible?
dont really think you work for airtel, guys here will slaughter you for even defending any network especially airtel here, and you're here disclosing your id, ok, we will see

bro aint ma dad the owner of airtel,just saying the 1+1 bundle is for folks dat dont use the internet dat well more like an encouragement plan to make them use the internet.
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by otimothy(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2014
suxxman:

Who ask u?? #NoOffense

Wicked pple

non taken.
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by otimothy(m): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2014
bountyhunter:

if na to work for airtel be trouble,abeg i dont work wit airtel oooo
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by kene05(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
Mikesmd:
Wat r u tryn 2do xactli @Kene?Two pple,Bella n boutyhunter,just confirmd it still be doubled-charged.And i wnt 2 blv dem ova ur own report
Ok, u have freedom to believe what ever u wanna do, buh i was also eligible for the 4gb @ 1,500. 60days validity! And den it was double billing no doubt so u should know I'm no novice in the game, mine is normal billing i have compared and contrast with my data usage, #dats all#
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by chrismmm: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Mtn 250mb, 300.
Mtn 500mb, 600
Mtn 1gig..,1,000.
Etisalat 250mb, 350
Etisalat 500mb, 700
Etisalat 1gig, 1,200.
I accept bank transaction and recharge cards.
Bank=uba, acc name =Chris oga. Acc num= 0158742236.
Call me on 08148523008 or whatsapp.
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by kene05(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
Mikesmd:
If u read carefully u will notice none of them are on d 1+1 4gb for #2,000. Dey are talking abt *437 # d normal android plans
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by Mikesmd(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Kene,i blv ur d 1c dts actually mistaken hia,nd definiteli nid re-readn post frm d 2 complaints frm bountyhunter nd Bella.Cus dey did ur 1+1 n were still bin doubled-charged.
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by Mikesmd(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
And 4 ur info,av got 2 Airtel sims,both are eligible 4 both plans,i.e,d 1+1 android plans 4 4gb nd 9gb respectively.Afta readn d complaint,i lost intrest in pickn up any.Eligibility is not so rigid,meaning d 'Double zapping' is in place
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by kene05(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Okay den no p, den u can try mtn sme or mtn nightplan den..
Re: How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans by kene05(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Just observed d billing is double from 6am to 9.59pm buh normal thru 10pm till 5.59am, i do most heavy browsing at night, so i didn't actually observe.. Just checked it out today?! Heltel criminals!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Blackberry Q10 / Q5 Have All Android Features / How To Know A Real And Fake Samsung USB Charger. / How To Stop Your Phone From Dialing Itself In Your Pocket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.