Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Need Help - Health (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (227175 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21am On Nov 14, 2014
Bunsky:
Aunty idowuogbo,may God bless you.

Eyin nan apade alanu ni gbogbo ojo aiye yin.
Amen! Thanks dearie kiss
Re: I Need Help by LyfeJennings(m): 1:18am On Nov 14, 2014
If U guys make it 2 St Nicholas 2mo. Kindly ring me so I can assist with any info or help U DJ might need
Re: I Need Help by LyfeJennings(m): 1:29am On Nov 14, 2014
I just dont know what to write. Reading this thread from the page 1 makes my eyes so glassy. God will bless every soul thats contributed positively to this guy's case. God will not make U go through what this guy is or has gone through.
I pray God in His mercies heal him
Finally, SEUN Osewa, God bless U for nairaland. This forum has brought sooo much to millions of individuals around the world. God bless

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help by Originalsly: 2:01am On Nov 14, 2014
Where there is a will there is a way.....from jump DJ had the will....never gave up.....NLers have found the way. Now we have the will.....not giving up...somehow there is going to be a way to get over whatever obstacle comes in the way and in the end...he shall be made whole....in the end we shall be better persons and see others in a better light...in the end we shall be more compassionate....all of this trial and tribulations is not in vain....now we will know who we really are deep inside.May DJ be at peace with himself.....the dark clouds shall soon pass over.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Kunlexic(m): 2:59am On Nov 14, 2014
Thank God that he has revive from the sickness and to you all that help him,may God continues to shower his blessings on to you
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 3:52am On Nov 14, 2014
Dear fellow nairalanders, we have a situation in our hands but I strongly believe that if you step in for a moment or two, things will turnaround for good.
Please forllow this link and may whatever it is you hold sacred smile upon you. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola

arresa, sammyrollo, gatiano, temitope23, vugoo, Gamboh55, FKO81, Seekeroftruth, donnn, lotannam, gtrust, BADNEAT, tulouse, emohtt1, nairalife2013, docadams, brixton, jojoki, tuborme, kettykin, Qelvin, enugwunno, shakazuldadon, fyneguy, kobenol, bakynes, okhogbedennis, MeAboki, staymore, Biie, Safari29, Xano, aniland, fringeplayer, vpaymoney, JAZES, beast4rmdeast, Dunsinjovige, Horus, nationwide1, telim, BlackTechnology, hercules07, thegoodjoehunt3, olumohkayode, abbakacici, taranoand
Re: I Need Help by AdeniyiA(m): 5:56am On Nov 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:
AdeniyiA, you are looking at me abi? angry

Note that account details oo.....we don't call you chairman for nothing, man must not eat and swell alone...pity me abeg. Oga go bomb the account with currency orisirisi.Thank you sir! kiss
maami, grin silently I've bn wt u all the way. cool
God bless you for the solicitation, u're cherished kiss
Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2014
LyfeJennings:
If U guys make it 2 St Nicholas 2mo. Kindly ring me so I can assist with any info or help U DJ might need
St Nicholas is ruled out. They have stated their mind on the case already
Re: I Need Help by Dahmum(f): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2014
olu4life:

St Nicholas is ruled out. They have stated their mind on the case already

Hunnn! Its well. May today bring a significant grace n help for all helping NL (moraly, financialy,prayer n all).

DJDola u r healed IJN.we all Ŀ♡√Ɛ u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by kliq(m): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2014
Gboliwe:
Dear fellow nairalanders, we have a situation in our hands but I strongly believe that if you step in for a moment or two, things will turnaround for good.
Please forllow this link and may whatever it is you hold sacred smile upon you. cheesy

What is the situation? Where is the brother at the moment? You guys have been talking in parables since the "pls send me a pm",pls email me","are you on whatsapp"? started.

There is still no solid info on the other thread,it's there in the whatsapp group.

All the best.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2014
Please forllow this link and may whatever it is you worship smile upon you. cheesy

onojiwizardgmailcom
youngestgrad
chuksdewigs
Nedu09
ra4fo
dcaliph
Lyth
ronathel
GT777
kb9iice
BekeeBuAgbara
carrydeygo
Delafruita
skazeemabiodun
ugoezeb
Henrypraise
Ekhemini
imakulate
moyinoluwabun
WombRaiders
Vidacom
Zionope
BuhariVanguard
grandstar
Codedboy95
Afam4eva
Timothyoj
CzarRex
dkdigits
F117AA
guy1234
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 7:06am On Nov 14, 2014
kliq:

What is the situation? Where is the brother at the moment? You guys have been talking in parables since the "pls send me a pm",pls email me","are you on whatsapp"? started.

There is still no solid info on the other thread,it's there in the whatsapp group.

All the best.

The brother is at Eruwa as I type but plans have been finalised to bring him to Lagos today so its possible even before I am done typing, they would have arrived. This information is already in one of the updates. Every thing I know is already on the update here. Nobody is withholding any information.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by dominique(f): 7:09am On Nov 14, 2014
A huge THANK YOU to everyone that contributed on this. May God reward you al in multifold. Who says Nigerians are not the best of people? However, there's still a lot that needs to be done to restore DJDOLA'S health. A new Thread has been created to champion this cause. To that effect, this thread will be closed so everybody gets carried along.

Once again, much appreciation.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.