Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

"TYGA : I Don't Like Drake As A Person,he's Fake" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "TYGA : I Don't Like Drake As A Person,he's Fake" (1165 Views)

Braless Rihanna Twerks Up A Storm On Drake As They Perform(see Photos) / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story / Is Rapper Drake Brother An ISIS Fighter, He Is Looking Like Drake (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"TYGA : I Don't Like Drake As A Person,he's Fake" by Diffdeef(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
About a week ago, Tyga expressed his frustration with Young Money. Taking it to Twitter, he threatened to leak his own album and said the label is holding him hostage. In a recent interview with Vibe, the rapper detailed the situation and shared he doesn’t get along with Drake or Nicki Minaj, and that he really doesn’t like Drizzy as a person, calling him “fake.”
I don’t like Drake as a person. He’s just fake to me. I like his music; you know what I’m saying? I think his music is good, but we’re all different people. We were forced together and it was kinda’ like we were forcing relationships together. It is what it is. But I been friends with Chris [Brown] for like six years. That’s my real genuine friend. We hang out all the time. He lives up the street from me, so we don’t just do music we hang. I think being signed to Young Money, everybody felt like they had to force a relationship ‘cause Wayne put us together. At the end of the day the reason why I signed to Young Money is because of Wayne. Not because of Drake, not because of Nicki. It was because of Wayne and my relationship with him. I try to be cool with everybody, but sometimes, everybody just has different personalities, motives, and different characters. When you realize that, you realize that’s not a place where you want to continue to grow,” said Tyga.

Re: "TYGA : I Don't Like Drake As A Person,he's Fake" by kestolove95(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
I hate drake moore dan tyga.
Re: "TYGA : I Don't Like Drake As A Person,he's Fake" by marvelling(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
kestolove95:

Wetin e do you?
Re: "TYGA : I Don't Like Drake As A Person,he's Fake" by Diffdeef(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
kestolove95:
your own worst sef,u hate the both.
Re: "TYGA : I Don't Like Drake As A Person,he's Fake" by philantoxx(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
instead of learning good music from drake.he is busy hating on a success story.
Re: "TYGA : I Don't Like Drake As A Person,he's Fake" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
philantoxx:
instead of learning good music from drake.he is busy hating on a success story.
To me tyga raps better, but drizzy is more commercial and sing better.

1 Like

Re: "TYGA : I Don't Like Drake As A Person,he's Fake" by philantoxx(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
phrancez:

To me tyga raps better, but drizzy is more commercial and sing better.
tho I feel drizzy carries a matured punchline which requires so much hard work.
Re: "TYGA : I Don't Like Drake As A Person,he's Fake" by hatux: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
The guy is still on his worst behavior, you can continue hating tyga*

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw And Ini Edo’s Outfit To A Reception With President Jonathan At Eko / Wole Soyinka And His Sister, Tinu In 1940. / Mariah Carey bleeps Up Big Time During Her Stage Performance On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.