Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant (2481 Views)

Planting Tomato - My Experience(photos) / Plantain Sucker Planting Season / Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by securi: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
My good people, thank you for the good work on this forum. Please, l really need information on how l can get jatropha to plant as hedge trees on my farm to discourage destruction of my crops by cattle and serve as hedge and boundary for my farm.
Please help me with info on how to get large quantity of this tree around lbadan or anywhere in Oyo state. It is urgently needed.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
my guy, how far? u don run from nse.
R u based in ibadan or u just located ur farmland there?

Hope jatropha experts will come into d thread soon.
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by securi: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
mercylicious:

SitL,
I never run o, but a lot of my dough is stuck in oando and skye bank and am not ready to sell @ a loss, l dnt mind a long term wait anyway.
I am actually based in ph, but am from lbadan and the farm is @ Ogbomosho.
The jatropha guys eventually contacted me and completed the planting of 1,200 seedlings today, hoping to buy and plant another 1,000 seedlings to complete the perimeter hedge of the farm.
Am getting ready for next year to plant watermlon and plantain on d land.
If we can't make enough money on nse dis year, we get to make big dough from plantain next year. Lol!
I appreciate your ruggedity dear Sis, u're a rare woman any man should do anythng to have.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by Seunannointing: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
mercylicious:

sir, i would just like to ask u cos am new here dat ur land for faming at ogbomosho, from who did u buy it theres a guy who advertised land at ognomosho here on NL and i have been waiting for real evidence from people who purchased from him, so thats whyam asking.
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by hotmas911(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Seunannointing:

sir, i would just like to ask u cos am new here dat ur land for faming at ogbomosho, from who did u buy it theres a guy who advertised land at ognomosho here on NL and i have been waiting for real evidence from people who purchased from him, so thats whyam asking.
grin its not always good to wait. Some have been waiting to find out since 1900, while the smartest ones made the move. So my brother life is all about risk. People from nairalander give me millions without seeing me.
Last advise, come and see. I remain the biggest farmland owner and seller in Nigeria. Your bridge to a prosperous career in agric grin

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by securi: 1:53am On Oct 28, 2014
I bought mine through my Friend's Dad living and lecturing @ one of the higher institutions @ Ogbomoso.
The guy you're referring to has responded here, you can follow him there, get all necessary info on d land and do ur background checks to confirm the authenticity of the land before you pay.
Seunannointing:

Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by Seunannointing: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2014
hotmas911:
grin its not always good to wait. Some have been waiting to find out since 1900, while the smartest ones made the move. So my brother life is all about risk. People from nairalander give me millions without seeing me.
Last advise, come and see. I remain the biggest farmland owner and seller in Nigeria. Your bridge to a prosperous career in agric grin

oook, lets do it like this, my numbers are 07037892198, 08100551901. Both are whatsapp enabled. lets make contact through those means or calling. let me have urs 2. I will be waiting for that and i hope its d guy who calls himself gbal gbale in ogbomosho am making contact with
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by world1(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Jatropha is a good animal repellant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by hotmas911(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Seunannointing:

oook, lets do it like this, my numbers are 07037892198, 08100551901. Both are whatsapp enabled. lets make contact through those means or calling. let me have urs 2. I will be waiting for that and i hope its d guy who calls himself gbal gbale in ogbomosho am making contact with
grin grin 08060318769. Bb pin 799f734a grin grin
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by hotmas911(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2014
world1:
Jatropha is a good animal repellant.
pls do you have the seeds or the seedling
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by securi: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2014
Do you still need the seedlings? I can refer you to the guys that l bought from.
hotmas911:
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by hotmas911(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
securi:
Do you still need the seedlings? I can refer you to the guys that l bought from.
yes sir. Thank you
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by haftob(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
If u need the seedlings, my dad sells it cos he has hectares of jatropha farm and also has nurseries too for the seedlings and he's based in oyo town so u can easily get it from him. I will send u his contact if u still need it.
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by world1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
hotmas911:
My Oga.
I do have both.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by hotmas911(m): 5:50am On Nov 10, 2014
world1:

My Oga.
I do have both.
good. Pls mail me on the price through dto911@gmail.com
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by hotmas911(m): 5:51am On Nov 10, 2014
haftob:
If u need the seedlings, my dad sells it cos he has hectares of jatropha farm and also has nurseries too for the seedlings and he's based in oyo town so u can easily get it from him. I will send u his contact if u still need it.
waiting for the contact. dto911@gmail.com
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by haftob(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2014
hotmas911:
waiting for the contact. dto911@gmail.com
I've sent it
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by mitnick(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
pls can you shed more light on this plant. the cost of planting per acre or hectare, the benefit of the plant, and the total cost to harvest, the number of months or year before harvest.
thanks
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
haftob:
good thread.
kindly send the contact to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
haftob:
good thread.
thanks
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by haftob(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:

good thread.
thanks
Sent!
Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by boluwajokosegun: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
l have Jatropha farm, we have Jatropha farmer club in lbadan where we lease land to our members at N3000 per acre, we also manage d farm at a fee & buy back all d seeds at maturity.
A 2 months seedlings is N40
l have clients all over Nigeria

Call Gbenga on 08136650972 or eesteeresources@gmail.com
we sell Jatropha oil & cake

U are invited to JATROPHA SUMMIT in lbadan at MOPO hall on 20th of November 2014 come and know more at d MEGA WEALTH IN JATROPHA CONTACT FARMING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Help On Planting Jatropha Plant by angelina08(f): 12:40pm On May 01, 2022
While this forum may not have the answer to your specific question, I encourage you to do some more research on Jatropha. There is a lot of information on this tree and its potential uses. If you are still interested in planting Jatropha after learning more about it, please visit this website: https://www.missionnewenergy.com/jatropha-tree/ where you can learn more about how to get started with this valuable plant.

(1) (Reply)

Fifty Acres Of Virgin Farmland For Sale @ N80,000 Per Acre / Whats The English Name Of This Fruits (photo) / Save & Grow Catfish; A New And Better Way To Feed your Fish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.