Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife (7666 Views)

If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by hensben(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
DebhariJones:
The pastor has a good taste...pretty ladies
tongue
with ur post, it seems u re h.rny this night/evening...abi i lie
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Kanwulia: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
SAMBARRY:
No be only me go see this alone o grin grin grin

kanwulia where are you o grin grin

I dey o!
Taking my usual plane rides for mini vacations when I have a stretch off.

Na today? grin

E go be some of our dear HOLY NWEJES on NL we dey swear up and down ke!
No cheats in NAIJA o! grin

Time to shut off my phone! Time to "departure"!

Later dia! kiss
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Uwakuwak(f): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
I fear
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by DOnly1(m): 1:53am On Jan 04, 2015
christemmbassey:
E remain d other very popular GO, see wetin dem dey do wif una tithe money.
What jealousy (bad belle), ignorance will cause you in life, it's only the God of the very popular GO that can deliver you.
Please give your life to Christ and he'll make it wonder like that of the very popular GO.
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by 9jatatafo(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2015
This man enter one chance, bleeping a soldier's wife. I just imagine the kind of beating the man will get inreturn for pleasuring the soldier's wife.
Why is he so randy? He is also involved in 2some. Na wa ooo women and deliverance.
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by judedwriter(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
nerodenero:
Many people see Pastors as superhumans and they are not.They are flesh and blood like others.I pray God will continue to give them grace and everybody to live beyond sin.
Very true. It takes d special grace of God to live a sexually pure life especially as a pastor!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? / OMG! Tinashe Grabs Travis Scott’s D*CK For A Magazine Photo Shoot / 10 Curvy Nigerian Instagram Models You Should Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.