Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Fourth Secret Of Successful Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fourth Secret Of Successful Marriage (704 Views)

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / Cohabitation: A Recipe For Successful Marriage - Live Debate - Group B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fourth Secret Of Successful Marriage by Loveaflame(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
This fourth secret is what many are shying away from.Over 85% of pastors are totally ignorant of this truth or how to impart such knowledge into others.This truth is em! em! !em.Let me clear my throat very well.

The fourth secret is AWESOME SEX LIFE.

Any man that cannot rock his wife and make him beg for more is still an apprentice in the ART OF SEX. Your wife should always beg for more after you have done a thorough job on her in the process.

Many husbands are just total babies when it comes to the issue of sex.If you cannot rock your wife for at least twenty minutes before discharging you need help.When wives don't enjoy sex it leaves them frustrated.You will need to go for teachings from Christian sex counselors.

Some wives can be so frustrating in this art also.They are not just it.If you are not a guru in rocking your man you have no full assurance of keeping his Mr Jackson to yourself alone.When your man is sexually satisfied he will not look outside.

You might want to argue that men are promiscuous by nature.No matter what you do they will still go out.But I beg to disagree.I don't not because I am a pastor but because there is nothing any lady wants to offer me that I don't have in my wife.She is a professional in the art while I am her master.

You see I flirt with my wife but not in the presence of my kids though.What do I need another woman for when I have mine at home.While many couples are still playing street football or local leagues,I am playing world cup with my spouse in the issue of sex.

Sex is really good and can increase your spirituality if done the way it will satisfy you both maximally.Many Gospel ministers that fell into adultery did so because of a poor sex life.Over 80% would have escaped such had they been having a cloud 9 affairs in their marriage.

Both the wife and the husband should go for help if they are not enjoying themselves and should be open to each other.I am proud to have my wife.While I am not a sex maniac but I do a really good job when I want or desire to.

My wife does not resist it because I know the right buttons to touch to switch her into the mood.The force of sex is very powerful and that is why the devil has released his puppies to pollute the world through illegal sex.

I have faced many sexual temptations but the love for my wife and our awesome sex life will not allow me to carry my her insurance policy and give it to another lady.If the issue of sex is resolved over 60% of marital chaos will stop.

The Bible talks a lot about sex but we are the ones ignoring such due to over spirituality or ignorance.Proverbs and especially Songs of Solomon dwell on that. How many of us really read that particular book.If God knew sex was not great He will not make Eve and give her to Adam.

Let me shut up my mouth at this junction I believe I have made myself clear.I am almost 15 years in marriage now and I can tell you I am growing stronger in this art.You don't speak in tongues or tell stories when it comes to this issue you do a clean job.I do not use drugs I am totally natural.God help couples to understand the deep truth sex plays in the success of any marriage.God help you.

You can also clique the link below to read the first three series of this teaching or others also

https://www./399414010083253/permalink/883666798324636/
Re: The Fourth Secret Of Successful Marriage by okpamson15(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
U said the truth but is nt al about sex. Stay on top like one hour and u are not doing the needful there at home ur wil stil go out with 5minutes man 2 get what she want.
Re: The Fourth Secret Of Successful Marriage by Loveaflame(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
My dear this is a series.Are you sure you have read previous series.Then do so now with via the link in the post in the article

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Staying Around Iju-ishaga? / Twisted Affair / Twelve Things You Must Know And Do Always.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.