Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Patience Jonathan Backs Wike’s Gov Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Backs Wike’s Gov Bid (2118 Views)

2015 Gov Bid Plunged Me Into Debt – Jimi Agbaje / US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable / Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Patience Jonathan Backs Wike’s Gov Bid by Omimah: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2014
She said, “I am giving you the blessing of a mother. The blessing a mother gives to a beloved son. . .
Who does this woman think she is?
Re: Patience Jonathan Backs Wike’s Gov Bid by Omimah: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
.and how will it affect the price of GARRI in creek road marketing?
Do you sell garri in Creek Road Market?
Re: Patience Jonathan Backs Wike’s Gov Bid by Dejohnbull: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
size38:
Wike's endorsement by the first lady will be one big bitter lesson the Riverine and other tribes will learn and have to live with for 8yrs if Wike finally becomes the Governor of Rivers state. As an Ikwerre man, I can never support Wike or any other Ikwerre man to succeed Amaechi. But when Amaechi was shouting and complaining, they were all queuing behind Wike believing he wike, was fighting for GEJ. The same GEJ and PEJ whom they believe they were fighting for are the ones causing them sleepless nite now. But as it is today, if Wike wins, it is to our Glory and gain as Ikwerre people. But as an APC member in Rivers state, I will Vote against Wike and PDP.
If wike take over by may 2015, u can come down to size 28, O. Y. O.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering The Fuel Subsidy Removal Of 2012 / The Constitution Differentiates Between Stealing And Corruption / Boko Haram Militants Now In Zim, On Their Way To Revenge South Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.