Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Buhari Adviced To Drop His Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Adviced To Drop His Presidential Ambition (492 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Adviced To Drop His Presidential Ambition by kosovo(m): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Former Nigerian military dictator Muhammadu Buhari has been advised to forget about contesting the forth coming presidential election.

You will recall that the president has finally declared his intention to seek a re-run under the platform of the PDP, and was met with a loud cheer at the villa. However, the same cannot be said of Buhari, there have been several calls for him to take a break, with the latest being from a political pressure group, Turaki Vanguard.

The group says Buhari’s presence in the forth coming election would not have any significant impact, they believe it wouldn’t enhance the fortune of the APC.
Source: http://www.plug.ng/buhari-adviced-drop-presidential-ambition/
Credit Url: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/169989-atikus-loyalists-ask-buhari-to-drop-presidential-bid.html
Re: Buhari Adviced To Drop His Presidential Ambition by RichDad1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Somebody gat to be kidding me.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari vs GEJ on corruption: Which Stings More To The Ear? / Boko Haram Mubi Battle: Army Arrests Six Senior Officers For Fleeing / Obasanjo Blames Jonathan, Others For Electricity Problem In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.