Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed (7417 Views)

When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / My Wedding Day, The Most Memorable Day I Will Never Forget: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed by Aniroly(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
I was hanging out alone in a
bush smoking
some hard weed at around 11pm. I decided to leave for my house,so I decided to hitch a ride home if possible. It started raining heavily and suddenly a range rover jeep stopped by my side. I quickly jumped into the passengers side and closed the door then the car started moving, and just when I was about to say thank you to the driver, I discovered there was no
one in the car. I started to freak out but was too scared to jump out of a moving vehicle. When the car got
to a bend, a hand
came in through the driver's
window and turned the steering wheel.This
happened twice and on the
third time I totally freaked out, jumped out of
the car screaming and landed in a ditch full of
rain water.I jumped out and ran into the nearest bar, narrating my
ghost story to guys in the bar,3 guys walked into the same bar all drenched in rain water. 1 of them
pointed at me and said,"John,isn't that the mad man who entered the car while we where pushing
it?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed by bossminded: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2014
Lol... ur own good

A frnd of mine came frm lagos and bought some very dried sk frm ore, all other of our frnds gathered d party don set, Mk I for no lost I decided to form hard man and test mysef so I got a tie and smoked d shii....

I felt my hrt beat increase...shu

See my hrt wan jum out of my chest ooo... dy all laffed and said I shld chill it's just for d now,

Den I wentt to d kitchen to cook and dt was all I knw, I just discovered I woke up d next morning on my bed.
I was damn confused,

I asked Wht happened, dy said I took tin tomatoes, put it onn d floor positioned myself like I want to use knive to open it bt it was just my finger and I slept off like dt.. still on dt position
dy waited for up to 2hrs didn't hear frm me so dy came and woke me up, I just smiled walked to my bed by my self and slept off.

Na dat day I vow neva to near weed again, I b dn mad go like dt.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed by amokeme(f): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 24, 2014
cheesy cheesy lol..lmao... pikin weh say hin mama no go sleep hin too no go sleep
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2014
OP.
That's an Akpos joke.

And its stale!
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 24, 2014
bossminded:
Lol... ur own good

A frnd of mine came frm lagos and bought some very dried sk frm ore, all other of our frnds gathered d party don set, Mk I for no lost I decided to form hard man and test mysef so I got a tie and smoked d shii....

I felt my hrt beat increase...shu

See my hrt wan jum out of my chest ooo... dy all laffed and said I shld chill it's just for d now,

Den I wentt to d kitchen to cook and dt was all I knw, I just discovered I woke up d next morning on my bed.
I was damn confused,

I asked Wht happened, dy said I took tin tomatoes, put it onn d floor positioned myself like I want to use knive to open it bt it was just my finger and I slept off like dt.. still on dt position
dy waited for up to 2hrs didn't hear frm me so dy came and woke me up, I just smiled walked to my bed by my self and slept off.

Na dat day I vow neva to near weed again, I b dn mad go like dt.
lol... weed no be for here ooo
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2014
Lol
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed by libertyfather(m): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Aniroly post=27400091]I was hanging out alone in a
bush smoking
some hard weed at around 11pm. I decided to leave for my house,so I decided to hitch a ride home if possible. It started raining heavily and suddenly a range rover jeep stopped by my side. I quickly jumped into the passengers side and closed the door then the car started moving, and just when I was about to say thank you to the driver, I discovered there was no
one in the car. I started to freak out but was too scared to jump out of a moving vehicle. When the car got
to a bend, a hand
came in through the driver's
window and turned the steering wheel.This
happened twice and on the
third time I totally freaked out, jumped out of
the car screaming and landed in a ditch full of
rain water.I jumped out and ran into the nearest bar, narrating my
ghost story to guys in the bar,3 guys walked into the same bar all drenched in rain water. 1 of them
pointed at me and said,"John,isn't that the mad man who entered the car while we where pushing

Ur a learner, the more you try the more you get stronger...weed for life
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed by bossminded: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
lol... weed no be for here ooo

Bro weed no folo.. I no smoke again ooo.... I hang boot
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed by 30secs(m): 12:44am On Oct 24, 2014
bossminded:

Bro weed no folo.. I no smoke again ooo.... I hang boot
bros, see as you dey report the joke like say e happen to you true true... Fear God na!!
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed by bossminded: 1:26am On Oct 24, 2014
30secs:
bros, see as you dey report the joke like say e happen to you true true... Fear God na!!

Lol....Bros no b joke oooo...
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 24, 2014
Lol very funny
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed by Clemzy16(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2014
Lol.. So funny..

Why is this thread not on Frontpage

(1) (Reply)

How To Annoy An Arsenal Fan! / I'm Not Understanding Meme / Bad Santa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.