Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Honda Hala: It Never Gets Better Than This: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Hala: It Never Gets Better Than This: (1549 Views)

Honda Hala For Shap Sales In Ibadan @ 350k / Good Solid Honda Hala For 400k / Used Honda Hala 1990 Model For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Hala: It Never Gets Better Than This: by raylabel: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2008
Honda Hala 93 model.

Grey Colour, Factory fitted A/c, Alloy rims, sun roof, electronic "tap" mirrors, Manual drive.

Excellent condition.

Owned and used by a naval officer who has 2 other cars.

Available for inspection at Navy Town Lagos.

Price N450k

Call 08033343919 for more details.
Re: Honda Hala: It Never Gets Better Than This: by MrCrackles(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2008
wetin i wan take halla do

abeg carry market go!
Re: Honda Hala: It Never Gets Better Than This: by raylabel: 12:30am On Nov 16, 2008
MrCrackles:

abeg carry market go!

When will such immaturity from people like you ever stop? Using nairaland to display your senselessness. I passed an information and the next thing you are yapping!

If you are not interested why dont you just let it pass.

You claim to live in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, how nice, hmm! But you forget not everyone is as lucky or as wealthy as you.

wetin you go carry hala do? Thousands of people will do anything to drive a good car. How many people can afford the kind of cars you probably have at your disposal in Saudi?

You sound like one of those spoilt brats who never had to work for anything in their lives. Those daddy-give-me-this-daddy-give-me-that kind of foolish children who beleive because they were born in wealth then the whole world must bow to them.

God will punish you, idiot.

I blame Seun for letting fools like you use nairaland. I am sure if he fines you N500 for this stupid act of yours you wont repeat it.

And I see you have how many thousand posts so far? Wow!! You must spend the whole of your life on nairaland.

Idiot!!
Re: Honda Hala: It Never Gets Better Than This: by akpumpin1: 12:35am On Nov 16, 2008
MrCrackles:

abeg carry market go![/quote

you  need a brain surgeon or make all yah family carry u go ore-oke (mountain) for deliverance. to all ur post u don't even have manner of presentation. even from joke section to travel and auto. u go just come up here and says whatever comes out from your stinky mouth. now u no price this one but abuse the seller. ur wife go get problem oooo. try to be articulated atleast ones.
Re: Honda Hala: It Never Gets Better Than This: by oluromeo1(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2008
pls post pix
Re: Honda Hala: It Never Gets Better Than This: by toba1909(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2008
raylabel,
Can u send the pics to alao_diran@yahoo.com
Re: Honda Hala: It Never Gets Better Than This: by duro: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2008
please send pic. No Mind That Yeye Boy. I beg Make we dey do brain test for some of the members wey de come this site. Especially those wen dey abroad because dem no sabi the situation 4 naija grin

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic 01 Model,very Clean For Sale.act Fast. / . / Terrible Accidient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.