Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Admission Into NDA 2014/2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into NDA 2014/2015 (989 Views)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Kogi State University 2014/2015 Admission Processes / Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) Form Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Into NDA 2014/2015 by ojxclusive: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2014
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission into
Regular Course 2014/2015 Academic Session
This is to inform the general public that online
application for admission into the 67th Regular
Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA),
Kaduna will be available from 1st November 2014
to 28th February 2015. Admission into NDA is open
to both Male and Female Nigerians and the application is free. Prospective candidates are
required to follow the link on the NDA official
website www.nda.edu.ng or log on to the application portal www.ndaappIications.net and complete the online application form as from 1st
November 2014. Admission Requirements The requirements for various undergraduate
degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA
website/applications portal, as well as in the
JAMB Brochure and website. All other information concerning degree courses,
eligibility and examination centres are as
contained in the NDA website/applications portal. Examination Conditions Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cut-
off mark will be eligible to sit for the NDA
Entrance Examination at their Examination Centre
of choice. Examination Date and Requirements The examination will be conducted as an
entrance examination (similar to Post UTME
examination in conventional universities), and is
scheduled to hold on Saturday 25 April 2015.
Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring
along their Acknowledgement form, JAMB result slip two (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches)
photograph to the examination centre on the
examination date. The photographs should show only from the
chest upwards and should contain the
candidate's Name, State, Centre and Signature at
the back. Only successful candidates at the NDA Entrance
Examination will subsequently be invited for the
Armed Forces Selection Board following which
the list of admitted candidates will be published. Nature and Duration of Training Admitted candidates into NDA for the Regular
Course will undergo military and academic
training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5
years. On successful completion of training,
graduands will earn a combined honours degree
in Military Science and a core discipline (B.Sc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a commission into the
Armed Forces of Nigeria. Administration Regular Course cadets will train in NDA. All aspects of the cadets administration and
logistics will be borne by the Federal
Government. Reference Materials In response to requests from candidates for
reference materials, the Academy has offered a
Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a
token fee to interested candidates. This can be
purchased from the Registry Department, NDA or
from designated Examination Centres across the country. For more enquries visit our website: www.nda.edu.ng For application visit our application portal: www.ndaapplication.net E-mail: info@ndaapplications.net Method of Application Interested candidates are advised to go online
and complete the application on the websites
indicated above. Please download and read carefully, the
Instructions provided on the website. Applicants applying for admission Into NDA must
also apply to the Joint Admissions and
Matriculations Board (JAMB), carefully select
Nigerian Defence Academy as their choice. of
university. Such applicants are expected to sit for
the JAMB Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Submission of Applications Applications should be submitted online. On completion of the online application,
candidates are to download an
Acknowledgement Form. Upon release of the JAMB results, candidates
should return to the applications portal and
download their Examination Admission Card. Only candidates who make the JAMB national
cut-off mark will have access to print out the
Examination Admission Card.
Re: Admission Into NDA 2014/2015 by pembisco(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2014
nyc info op
Re: Admission Into NDA 2014/2015 by CadetLawan: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Applications for Admission into the 2015 67th Regular Course is currently going on, Make sure you register for JAMB, i will advise you as my own brother or sister because i am Already in the Academy, i passed through this same process before you and i know how it takes to get Admission into NDA and for those of you who don't have some one to help you process the admission, to be truthful it will be very difficult for your name to be out or admitted, NDA is not by how you are Clever in school or good and NDA is not like any other Academy. It is very easy for those who have great influence and i will advice you get to know Major Gen. Wambai, truly he was the one that helped me and i am proud be a cadet today you can call him on this number (08077684016) he is free and humble person, tell him is Cadet Tunde Lawan that gave you the number because he is like a father to me now and if not for him i would not have been here by now, and its a pity that some of my friends who ignored my advice in seeking Major General Wambai for help are still writing this same exam next year again and i know with this man's help they will get the admission spedenly this time.

I like you all and i want the best for you......

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Opportunity To Get Your Visa & Study Abroad / institutional transfer / Project Topics And Materials In Accountancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.