Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Revelation On 2015 Power Struggle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revelation On 2015 Power Struggle. (597 Views)

Power Struggle Rocks APC / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Wikileak's Revelation On Fuel Subsidy & Gej Corrupt Practices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation On 2015 Power Struggle. by Mekateka: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2014
In a REVELATION, I saw a flag of Nigeria hoisted in a jungle and out of curiosity, I surged further to feed my eyes. Lo, I saw a calm Elephant under a large and wide UMBRELLA-LIKE TREE. I was still pondering on how to move closer, then I saw a Boar stained with mud and a long BROOM tied on its back, approaching the calm Elephant. I immediately took a quiet state to observed what was going on.

On reaching the Elephant, the Boar bullied the calm Elephant with all manner of sounds and moves. To my surprise, the Elephant ignored the Boar and remained more calmed.

About 15 minutes later, the Elephant suddenly stood up and used his tusks to threw the Boar back into the muddy river. And I saw a large crowd of people took over the show with celebrations; dancing and singing victory songs.

Fully amazed, I called on one of them to explain the episodic event. And he said
"The calm Elephant just won the 2015 presidential election in Nigeria".

Finally, I asked myself; Who is this
CALM ELEPHANT?

2 Likes

Re: Revelation On 2015 Power Struggle. by 1shortblackboy: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2014
Oga o ! Na learn u dey learn o. U no go fit make people drop big offerings o.
Re: Revelation On 2015 Power Struggle. by menix(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2014
Joseph d palmwine seller..
Had same dream afta leaving mama akpos palmwine shop yster 9t..

(1) (Reply)

2015: GEJ Vs PDP / Boko Haram No Longer Faceless,says Group / How To Deactivate Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.