Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan (1381 Views)

Baby Born In Ibadan Clutching Holy Qur’an (picture) / Baby Born In Ibadan Clutching Holy Qur’an In A Church / The Holy Qur’an Is Favourable To Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan by ketekete: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Holy Miracle?, a baby was born in a church in Ibadan but guess what was found in him hand? – Holy Quran.

In an interview with journalists in Ibadan, A preacher based in Ibadan, Oyo State, Dr Dawood Amoo said this is a miracle that allah does exist. He said although the development was not strange, the boy named Ismail was unique as the said mini Qur’an contained all the 114 chapters in the holy book.

[url]http://ketekete.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Holy-Qur%E2%80%99an-found-in-a-new-born-babys-hand-Ibadan.jpg[/url]

The father of the baby, identified simply as Semiu, said he thanked Allah for the blessings, saying it was an indication that Allah wanted them back in the fold of Islam. he said they will convert to Islam because its a sign that Allah loves them. He said with the signs directly from Allah, “I have resolved that my wife and I will revert to Islam and be worshipping our Creator till we answer His call.” He said the people living nearby have turned their house into mecca of sort as they all want to see the new born baby. They all keep saying seeing is believing for them.
Re: Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan by morefire: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2014
ketekete:
Holy Miracle?, a baby was born in a church in Ibadan but guess what was found in him hand? – Holy Quran.

In an interview with journalists in Ibadan, A preacher based in Ibadan, Oyo State, Dr Dawood Amoo said this is a miracle that allah does exist. He said although the development was not strange, the boy named Ismail was unique as the said mini Qur’an contained all the 114 chapters in the holy book.

[url]http://ketekete.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Holy-Qur%E2%80%99an-found-in-a-new-born-babys-hand-Ibadan.jpg[/url]

The father of the baby, identified simply as Semiu, said he thanked Allah for the blessings, saying it was an indication that Allah wanted them back in the fold of Islam. he said they will convert to Islam because its a sign that Allah loves them. He said with the signs directly from Allah, “I have resolved that my wife and I will revert to Islam and be worshipping our Creator till we answer His call.” He said the people living nearby have turned their house into mecca of sort as they all want to see the new born baby. They all keep saying seeing is believing for them.

haba na everyday dem de born bikin with Quran nee?

you guys should chill with these stories now
Re: Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan by moneyexpert: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2014
Shey printing press dey the woman belle

Fallacy angry
Re: Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan by Psylas(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Only in Nigeria
Re: Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan by delishpot: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dem don carry come again?
Re: Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan by AgentOfAllah: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
ketekete:

Oh... What a miracle! I think its even a bigger miracle that the new born baby is putting on clothes and has beaded bracelets on too, and has the Quran tied to his hand with rope...too many miracles in this picture than can be counted!!! Praise Allah for his underwhelming miracles.

Man has learned to defy gravity, Allah is still handing babies Qurans...lol
Re: Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan by abdulwastecx(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
AgentOfAllah:

Oh... What a miracle! I think its even a bigger miracle that the new born baby is putting on clothes and has beaded bracelets on too, and has the Quran tied to his hand with rope...too many miracles in this picture than can be counted!!! Praise Allah for his underwhelming miracles.

Man has learned to defy gravity, Allah is still handing babies Qurans...lol

I like this guy....when are we going to just be human that uses our brain tot reason instead of some books and religious dogmas
Re: Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan by AgentOfAllah: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I like this guy....when are we going to just be human that uses our brain tot reason instead of some books and religious dogmas

Only religion can make otherwise intelligent people defend incredibly dumb things.

1 Like

Re: Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan by Meti99(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
These people can lie
No wonder the baby get bakd head.
Re: Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan by abdulwastecx(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
AgentOfAllah:

Only religion can make otherwise intelligent people defend incredibly dumb things.

I am just tired with all these absurdity. .
the worst part of it is they always judge others based on their skewed doctrine
Re: Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan by tijjanioyan: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Alhamdulillah

(1) (Reply)

My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor / Photos: Masjid al-Haram mosque In Saudi Arabia collapsed, 87 People Died. / Help: Search Of A Powerful Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.