Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Some BRT Buses In Lagos Drive Without Headlights At Night! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some BRT Buses In Lagos Drive Without Headlights At Night! (509 Views)

Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) / Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) / Cows On BRT Lane In Ikorodu Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some BRT Buses In Lagos Drive Without Headlights At Night! by oluite(f): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2014
I am not too sure what section to post this that is why i posted here,hope the mods will help out if necessary.

On several occasions i have seen BRTs in Lagos driving at night without headlight.On one occasion i happened to be a passenger,i had boarded the BRT in the evening when it was still bright but we got stuck in traffic till it was dark the bus had no head light so the driver turn on the light inside the bus.I was so thankful to get off that bus.
Fast forward to yesterday evening at costain bus-stop,a BRT just joined the express with no headlights right in front of our car thankfully nothing happened but after that incident i counted about four BRTs(2 red one and 2 blues) with no headlights driving in the dark till we got to stadium and veered off the main road.
Please can someone kindly call the management of Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority to this very worrisome trend.Thank you.
Re: Some BRT Buses In Lagos Drive Without Headlights At Night! by Canme4u(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
It is well.

(1) (Reply)

So President Jonathan Lied – Tolu Ogunlesi / Do Whites Take Cognisance Of D Right Hand When Involved With Older Ones? / What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.