Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,579 members, 7,861,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

How To Use Your Android Screen As Second Monitor for Your PC And Mac - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Your Android Screen As Second Monitor for Your PC And Mac (850 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / [tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android).. / How To Use Your Memory Card As A Ram For Your Pc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Android Screen As Second Monitor for Your PC And Mac by henryobinna(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ok just as the topic states,
I'll be showing you how you can turn your android screen(preferably android tablet cos its larger) as a second monitor for your PC,
this is specifically good for programmers who don't have two Pc/monitors and also for those who need for various purposes just like me.

ok enough of the intro,

So this will be made possible with the use of this app : iDisplay for PC and for Android.

Once downloaded on both device you connect through either wifi(your android's hotspot) or USB but wifi is preferable.

After connecting the two devices and you want an open program to appear on your Android, you right click on the top bar of the window/program the you click on 'move to iDisplay' and vroom it'll disappear from your PC and appear on your android.

Actually this was supposed to be long so i don't it to be long and boring but inorder to get a detail explanation and download links for the two apps.

1. detail set up instruction,
2. how to use it on your android
*how to do 'left click'
* how to do 'right click'
* how to drag and drop
* etc on your android

go to THE SOURCE

everything is explained in details

But you can also ask questions here and I'll answer them ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

30 Command Lines For Windows 7 And Windows 8 U Should Know / Important Things To Check When Buying A New Laptop / Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here In Lagos Sharp! Sharp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.