Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out.. (1238 Views)

I Need A Job Anywhere In Portharcourt Or Owerri / Do Wish To Be Posted To Lagos,abuja,portharcourt Or Ibadan For March And September Batch 2009 To Do / Do Wish To Be Posted To Lagos,abuja,portharcourt Or Ibadan For Your Youth Service.this Is Your Oppor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out.. by polowo4lif: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Agents Needed 35% Commission Weekly And Get A Free Brand New Laptop

Will you like to start and run your own sports betting shop?

If you answered YES to that then accept our invitation to LiveBET Agent Opportunity FREE presentation coming up on Saturday, November 29, 2014 in Portharcourt.

Venue: Livebet Head Office, 58 Wimpy Road, Portharcourt, Rivers State.

Highlights of what you will be shown

* How to set up your own sports betting shop through the LiveBET Agency dual model (Either you earn 35% Commission on Profit or You earn on Commission on stakes)

* The free of charge offer for Agent

* Marketing and logistics assistance from LiveBET

* Special Agent offers

* Examples of those already making a good living from the model

* And lots more.

To confirm your attendance, text your full names, email and location to 08147211030

BONUS

* You get Free Equipments to startup like Brand New Laptop, Brand New thermal Printer, Banners, and Customized T.Shirts

TakeNote: Only 15Seats available

Thank you.

PS: Now you can stop complaining about the economy. You have in your hands a chance to make 2014 your best year ever.

Re: Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out.. by Wonder1844(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
When u come to warri let me know.
Re: Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out.. by polowo4lif: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wonder1844:
When u come to warri let me know.

Send your name and email to 08147211030
Re: Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out.. by Bigloaf: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
when will come to warri cus I want to part take.
Re: Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out.. by walexy14(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
When are you guys , coming to the north?
Re: Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out.. by Wonder1844(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2014
polowo4lif:

Send your name and email to 08147211030
. I have sent my name nd email to d number you provided
Re: Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out.. by polowo4lif: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2014
Bigloaf:
when will come to warri cus I want to part take.

You can send your Name, Location and email to 08147211030 there's a Representative in Warri that can attend to you

(1) (Reply)

Numerous Jobs At Citi Bank Nigeria / Job Opportunities At The United States Embassy In Nigeria / Vacancy In Abuja!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.