Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? (21735 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by soulpatrol(f): 3:19am On Sep 18, 2006
dont hate the playa, hate the game! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2006
yeah right we all do don't we
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2006
yeah right soul patrol, like we don't all
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by gem87(f): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2006
wht?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2006
don't hate the playa, hate the game!

that's wat gem87
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Radiant(f): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2006
ohhh pls stop this 'ish tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by gem87(f): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2006
seen
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by chimsom(m): 6:00am On Oct 15, 2006
[color=#006600][/color][flash=200,200][/flash][b][/b]I don't think you all know's what you are upto.men OMOTOLA is my role model and i so much love her.Omy u are the BOMB,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by angelz(f): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2006
My genny is cute n gud. Av nt realy noticed her snob. I tink omotola is. They r both gud sha.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2006
yeah they are good but rude
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by obagoal: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2006
can i meet jenny she seems nice and worth the while
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by gem87(f): 12:25am On Nov 08, 2006
gudluck
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2007
even though omo iya oni ru can be rude, i still like her. and i like bororo too
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by choongtin(f): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2007
most of u r haterzzzzzzzzz its not like most of u have met them in person u jst judge people before u know them u havent met them in person so dont chat shit i know genny and she is proper safe and really nice u lot just hate on people like that leave the girl alone man not like most of u aint snubs kmt!!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Radiant(f): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2007
Choong, tell them pls! grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by choongtin(f): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2007
init radiant i hate it when they start chatting shit about ma genny i have never met omo so am not going to say anything about her but genny is kool and really safe and people if your stentence satarts with "i heard that, " wow you're a top looser
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Radiant(f): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2007
lol. . . grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by choongtin(f): 12:22am On Jan 13, 2007
plzzzzz al you haters duck out !!!!!! and get a life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by 9ja4eva: 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2007
NO one is a snob amongs d two.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nnenneigbo(f): 12:30am On May 05, 2007
9ja4eva:

NO one is a snob amongs d two.
and how do u know? have u met them?

anyways, people mistake confidence with arrogance or snobbishness . either way though that Gene is too much for nolly, she should be in another wood lol the one and only hollywood. she's got the whole package. instead of hating people, aspire oooooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by cruiser: 9:52am On May 05, 2007
How i take know say na hia be yhour next destination?, Predictable you.You wan go hollywood, big deal!Enough of this ya hollywood wishing go make people rest.Hollywood ko?ghanawood ni?noicemaker! embarassed
9ja4ever say no one of the two you say how does he know?You must show yoursef anywhere you go.From that response any body wey get brain suppose read btw the lines know whats up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by 9ja4eva: 11:25am On May 05, 2007
nnenneigbo:

and how do u know? have u met them?

anyways, people mistake confidence with arrogance or snobbishness . either way though that Gene is too much for nolly, she should be in another wood lol the one and only hollywood. she's got the whole package. instead of hating people, aspire oooooo

Well well Cruiser don yap me finish oh.

cruiser:

How i take know say na hia be yhour next destination?, Predictable you.You wan go hollywood, big deal!Enough of this ya hollywood wishing go make people rest.Hollywood ko?ghanawood ni?noicemaker! embarassed
9ja4ever say no one of the two you say how does he know?You must show yoursef anywhere you go.From that response any body wey get brain suppose read between the lines know whats up.

lmao.Kai y u dey hate?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nnenneigbo(f): 2:15am On May 06, 2007
cruiser:

9ja4ever say no one of the two you say how does he know?You must show yoursef anywhere you go.From that response any body wey get brain suppose read between the lines know whats up.

you've got real problems, sort it out ooooh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by cruiser: 9:58am On May 06, 2007
We bin dey talk A then they reply 5,9ja and nnen, una both smoke for thesame joint?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nnenneigbo(f): 12:58pm On May 06, 2007
definitely different joint to yours, thank goodness. bollocks to u
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by hype: 9:53pm On May 06, 2007
@ shokoloko your lie fit send person to jail. Thats blatant lie.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by 9ja4eva: 10:57pm On May 06, 2007
cruiser:

We bin dey talk A then they reply 5,Nigeria and nnen, una both smoke for thesame joint?

Na u dey buzz oh.Come our joint oh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by yongbabe(f): 7:40pm On May 12, 2007
U know d anoyn part? its that none of u have even met gene! u take one look at her
n i dont know if its out of jelously or what but u start 2 call her arrogant snob n so on.
its so dam anoyin!!
Gene is not a snob she is just a beautifull girl doin wat she does best.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by chiogo(f): 8:23pm On May 12, 2007
Thank u , yong babe. I been tryin' to say that.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by 9ja4eva: 11:08am On May 13, 2007
I second
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nnenneigbo(f): 9:58pm On May 13, 2007
i thirdened that lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by 9ja4eva: 1:07am On May 15, 2007
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Children Are Growing So Fast (Photo) / Nina Fans Gift Her With Gold Chain, Other Gifts Ahead Of Her Birthday / Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.