Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Professioal Makeup School and Beauty Therapy Tips Available Here - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Professioal Makeup School and Beauty Therapy Tips Available Here (849 Views)

******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) / Makeup School With Amazing Discount On Registration(SisiValisimo makeup School) / Beauty Therapy For The Face And Hair During Pregnancy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professioal Makeup School and Beauty Therapy Tips Available Here by zkb1: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello all i am introducing this school ZUMA BEAUTY KLINIC to all pretty ladies interested in learning the art of
makeup and hair making, treatment, conditioning, facial treatment, breast therapy, body massage, anti stretch removal, skin treatment, toning creams and much more.
It would really be good for students and young ladies willing to try their hands on cosmetology to be self employed and independent.
What we offer:

Product presentation,
- how to choose the right products and how to apply them
- Colorimetry: understand how colors operate, harmonies, how to choose and use them
- Morphology: shadow and light technique to harmonize a face
- Evening makeup
- Eyeliner technique
- Smoky technique
- False lashes
- Bridal makeup

Beauty makeup basics
- Specifics makeups
- Specifics of a photo shoot makeup and Fashion trends
- Photo shoot session

-- pls i will soon add more

we are at ota for those interested send me a mail or call 08069492392,i guarantee u guys it is the best and cheapest u can get, if in lagos, u can still come weekend class available.

Thanks

i will soon be giving out tips on how to get great hair and apply the perfect makeup to make u a head turner any day, just stay posted here.

Catch ya
Re: Professioal Makeup School and Beauty Therapy Tips Available Here by trytillmake(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
I think i will hook my sis up, she sure needs this, pls but hope your prices are moderate and do you do weddings
Re: Professioal Makeup School and Beauty Therapy Tips Available Here by zkb1: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Yes our prices are very moderate:

JUST TO SHARE SOME SKIN TIPS WITH U:

HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN:

Step 1

Moisturize your skin daily. Black skin tends to be dry, often appearing ashy when overly dry. A lubricating facial moisturizer that contains humectants is ideal for black skin. Humectants attract water, keeping your skin soft and supple. If your skin is oily, choose an oil-free cleanser that won't clog your pores.

Step 2

Wash your skin daily with a moisturizing body wash. "Look for ingredients such as glycerin, urea, hyaluronic acid or dimethicone, apply the body wash with a clean washcloth or shower puff. Use a separate facial cleanser in the morning and at night to remove cosmetics and keep your pores clear.

Step 3

Exfoliate your. Black skin is prone to roughness and bumps, caused by a buildup of dead skin cells. If your skin is dry or thin, exfoliate once a week. Oily or combination skin types should exfoliate two to three times a week. An exfoliation cream or shower loofah can help make skin smoother.

Step 4

Protect your skin from the sun with a daily sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher. Just because your skin is dark does not mean that the sun is harmless. In fact, black skin is not immune to wrinkling and skin cancer, according to Ohio State University Extension.

Step 5

Eat healthy and drink at least eight 8-oz. glasses of water each day. A healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables, proteins and whole grains will keep your skin glowing from the inside out.

MORE TIPS TO COME SOON, KEEP GLOWING LADIES

source:http://www.livestrong.com/article/179816-how-to-take-care-of-black-skin/

(1) (Reply)

Natural Hair Products / Learn Creative Tailoring ...learn How To Sew Like The Professional / Brand New Timberland For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.