Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President (1380 Views)

Chris Anyanwu's Bill Did Not Set 11 Years As The Age Of Consent (to Sexual Acts) / Obama Will Give Legal Status To Almost 5 Million Undocumented Immigrants / CBN Restricts Dollar Sales As Naira Sinks Below N170 In Almost 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by pheesayor(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
His administration has been marred by various corruption charges and not a single one has been successfully prosecuted

A lot of evidently corrupt people are being celebrated in Nigeria

Despite audio and video evidence, Farouk Lawan is still a free man and still a member of the federal house of reps

Police pension fund scam still not resolved

Sanusi raised alarm over missing money and instead of taking action, Jonathan suspended Sanusi and till this day we don't know how much went missing but we know Nigeria's money is missing

First Nigerians president to own so many private jets

First Nigerian president to travel to commonwealth event with over 200 delegates

He has so far refused to declare his assets like his predecessor did

Boko haram has killed more than 13,000 Nigerians and displaced more than 3 million

Chibok girls are still not found 6 months after

Nigeria has borrowed about 10 billion dollars since he became president

First Nigerian president to budget a billion naira for feeding

Increased fuel price from 65 to 150 then down to 97. His predecessor actually reduced it from 70 to 65

His petroleum minister has been accused of all kinds of fraud but he has done no single things about it

75% of graduates are unemployed

A number of journalists and opposition leaders have been summoned/arrested/intimidated by the SSS

Add yours

NB: thread for the good things he has done here

www.nairaland.com/1965266/some-good-things-gej-done

4 Likes

Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by RockMaxi: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
@OP, I will advice you to get into your Armoured Personal Carrier before the Political Defense and Propaganda team locates you. grin grin
You have stirred their hornet's nest..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by mrofficial(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
RockMaxi:
@OP, I will advice you to get into your Armoured Personal Carrier before the Political Defense and Propaganda team locates you. grin grin
You have stirred their hornet's nest..

The op is dead. cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
First, GEJ has not been President for 6 years. So @op, start on truthful note by correcting yourself

2 Likes

Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by adebayo201: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
pheesayor:

His administration has been marred by various corruption charges and not a single one has been successfully prosecuted

Despite audio and video evidence, Farouk Lawan is still a free man and still a member of the federal house of reps

Sanusi raised alarm over missing money and instead of taking action, Jonathan suspended Sanusi and till this day we don't know how much went missing but we know Nigeria's money is missing

First Nigerian president to travel to commonwealth event with over 200 delegates

Boko haram has killed more than 13,000 Nigerians and displaced more than 3 million

Increased fuel price from 65 to 150 then down to 97. His predecessor actually reduced it from 70 to 65

His petroleum minister has been accused of all kinds of fraud but he has done no single things about it

A number of journalists and opposition leaders have been summoned/arrested/intimidated by the SSS

Add yours

summary of it all but...

I just dey observe!
Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
pheesayor:

[b]Boko haram has killed more than 13,000 Nigerians and displaced more than 3 million[\b]

Add yours
haba bros, even though i dont like pdp or gej, but that place were you said boko haram has displaced about 3million nigerians was the only part that caught my attention in this your post and is kinda misleading.... grin Abeg reduce the valocity of your lie............

4 Likes

Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
grin. grin seriously this thread has made my day......... i used to think nl has become so boring but i guess am wrong........ grin

1 Like

Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by AMINU4(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
op, u r very correct, i tot we dnt have govt in naija.
sai buhari 2015.
i believe.
Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by pheesayor(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
fixed, oya tackle the points noted

Sincere9gerian:
First, GEJ has not been President for 6 years. So @op, start on truthful note by correcting yourself
Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by cigie(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
This is gonna be interesting grin
Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by Safari29: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
won o bi seun da ko gbe si Front Page grin
Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
O ye sycophant, how do you sleep at night? Let me assure you that come Feb 14, your master-in-thief Mr Ebelemi Jonathan will be rejected by Nigerians, and wll subsequently be arrested, and prosecuted by His Exellency President Mohammadu Buhari. Every kobo stolen from the treasury since 1985 MUST be recovered. I assure you this!!!

Sai Buhari 2015
I-Believe

1 Like

Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by Day169: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
@ Op
U gat balls man!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by pheesayor(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Day169:
@ Op
U gat balls man!!!

Just saying the truth, nothing more
Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by DONGOYARO1: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
kastonkastrol:
haba bros, even though i dont like pdp or gej, but that place were you said boko haram has displaced about 3million nigerians was the only part that caught my attention in this your post and is kinda misleading.... grin Abeg reduce the valocity of your lie............
It is obvious that most of you are oblivious of the carnage the Haramites have brought in their wake. About 10 local government out of the 774 local governments in Nigeria are in the complete control of Boko fighters.

Thousands of Nigerians are now refugees in Niger republic, Tchad and Cameroon talk less of the IDP's within Nigeria.

The sovereignty and territorial intergrity of the country is under threat but president jonathan, the commander-in-chief of the armed forces seems to be less perturbed, his major concern for now is his 2015 political ambition
Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
i'm just surprised why some nigerians are happy with gej, is it because the looting money touches them or they hope to have a taste of it? to be frank, many nigerians are never happy with jonathan
Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
barcanista:
O ye sycophant, how do you sleep at night? Let me assure you that come Feb 14, your master-in-thief Mr Ebelemi Jonathan will be rejected by Nigerians, and wll subsequently be arrested, and prosecuted by His Exellency President Mohammadu Buhari. Every kobo stolen from the treasury since 1985 MUST be recovered. I assure you this!!!

Sai Buhari 2015
I-Believe
OK. Next!
Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

OK. Next!

i have a strong feeling you are tired of gej but the shame to declare for the opposition is too much to handle

1 Like

Re: Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President by mrofficial(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
diluminati:
i'm just surprised why some nigerians are happy with gej, is it because the looting money touches them or they hope to have a taste of it? to be frank, many nigerians are never happy with jonathan

Most of them are more like Zombies to me. Nothing can redeem them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidential Debate. / 8+ Historical Photos Of Jonathan And Buhari Hugging & Hand Shaking / BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.