Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola (35982 Views)

Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics / Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola / Nigerians In South Africa Are Criminals- SA Drug Mule In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by BruzMoney(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
duni04:
Ebola has killed 4000 people in the past 6weeks? Really?

Be lyk say na baq of television u dey watch or make ur radio no dey pick better station
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by StreamerBlogger: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wat will God call dis death shocked.... suicide?
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Truckpusher(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Feedmemore:

Truckpusher, I'm not in anyway supportive of what he did, mbanu!!. All I'm stressing is the way they watched him died because they thought he had Ebola. They are implying that those who show any symptoms of Ebola won't be treated- instead assumed to have Ebola. Heart attack victims often vomit & placing an AED on them immediately could save their life. However, I think the best course of action is to just stop travel from certain African countries completely & this hysteria can be avoided in airports.
I got your point quite all right . But now that you've known the truth I expected you to say thank God he never had the chance to smuggle that drug through. grin

You can now do the needful cheesy
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by DOnly1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

#Dnt get on a plan.....And if u do,Dnt get sick. otherwise anything Can happen....

#this iS whaT We call OCcupation Hazard.... NO fooOD For a lazy MANNnN..

RIP broo
Mr, hope you aren't calling this man an industrious and hardworking man. My people will say, na wetin him sabi chop, na im kill am. No shortcut to good success. Legit work pays
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Octaves(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
He made a greedy choice - let him deal with it.

How about the millions of people that'd become junkies due to his actions?

How about crimes that'd be induced by the drugs he is peddling?

No criminal or law breaker deserve any form of sympathy - because their death could mean the life of an innocent, unsuspecting law abiding citizen.
I don't want to sound like i'm supporting drug trafficking. But no innocent unsuspecting law abiding citizen would use coke to the extent of becoming a junkie or becoming induced to commit crime. The dude did wrong to smuggle coke. But I also think he deserves sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Truckpusher(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Octaves:
I don't want to sound like i'm supporting drug trafficking. But no innocent unsuspecting law abiding citizen would use coke to the extent of becoming a junkie or becoming induced to commit crime. The dude did wrong to smuggle coke. But I also think he deserves sympathy. Who knows what's he's been through in life that made him resort to drug trafficking.
As in seriously?
You're making excuses for drug related offense and offenders on the basics that people that have been through a lot in life should resort to any sort of self help even at the detriment of the society? undecided

I have seen your IQ - Thank you very much. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by acada111(f): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Na wa o!! So f it were an epileptic patient na so dem for leave am make e die too abi? embarassed
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by redsun(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
He asked for it. With the horrors in africa,you wouldn't blame them for not wanting to touch him.

They hate blacks in the first place and given the situation at hand,they wouldn't think twice about letting him die. Crime does not pay,especially very desperate ones.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by PenSniper: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
If he had succeeded in turning the drugs to money, he may have used the proceeds to railroad himself into an 'elective' office in a depraved society like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Deepfreezer(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
you died Hustling. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
this is why 2pac said"don't shot when u are sick" Rip bro.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
this is why 2pac said"don't shot when u are sick" Rip bro.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Don't they alway tell them before they embark on this expedition...Cold Drinks! Cold drinks keeps the temperature in check.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Alubosa: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
hortongate:

Who do u work for? the Yorkshire Police, the National Security Bureau, Scotland Yard, MI-5, MI-6, the CIA, KGB, FBI, NSA, DSS?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Alubosa: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Scyllapatron:
R.I.P hustler !! you died trying to get rich, you fought to the end! ...sleep well.

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Originalsly: 3:29am On Oct 26, 2014
@chiefinalowo

Are you not disgracing Nigeria with this your bush mentality comment? Do you realize nairaland is world wide? I hope you are the last in your species. @Topic...karma is a bitshh...what goes around. comes around. WHO declaring Nigeria an ebola free country means nothing to these countries. If you are seen as African period...and as much as clear your throat...you become an ebola suspect and would be treated as such. Not saying it is right...but that's the reality.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by kraftykc(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2014
Feedmemore:

Truckpusher, I'm not in anyway supportive of what he did, mbanu!!. All I'm stressing is the way they watched him died because they thought he had Ebola. They are implying that those who show any symptoms of Ebola won't be treated- instead assumed to have Ebola. Heart attack victims often vomit & placing an AED on them immediately could save their life. However, I think the best course of action is to just stop travel from certain African countries completely & this hysteria can be avoided in airports.

I unliked this post based on the last sentence. While I'm not itching to travel to such orgasmic destinations like Spain, I'll be damned if some bleeping iDiot country should tell me not to fly into it, yet our countries still have financial ties and my politicians still launder billions into it. That's not the way the world works, they can't pick and choose who they let in cos they do business with everyone.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
He made a greedy choice - let him deal with it.

How about the millions of people that'd become junkies due to his actions?

How about crimes that'd be induced by the drugs he is peddling?

No criminal or law breaker deserve any form of sympathy - because their death could mean the life of an innocent, unsuspecting law abiding citizen.
So the end user is innocent and ....?
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by lastpage: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2014
Octaves:
I don't want to sound like i'm supporting drug trafficking. But no innocent unsuspecting law abiding citizen would use coke to the extent of becoming a junkie or becoming induced to commit crime. The dude did wrong to smuggle coke. But I also think he deserves sympathy. Who knows what's he's been through in life that made him resort to drug trafficking.

Yea.... If only you know what l or a million others have been through in life, Govt should have granted some of us an "INTERNATIONAL LICENSE" TO TRAFFIC COKE IN SHIPPING CONTAINERS! shocked shocked

But "we" chose to operate legit because we still believe there is dignity in labor.

If that greedy Mutherfucker had succeeded with his dope, l am sure he would be one of those who would indulge and entice the poverty-stricken populace with "One Bag of Rice and a Gallon of Vegetable Oil" so that he can become their Governor and steal even more money! wink wink

Or he will probably go to church to do "thanks-giving" with our pimping Pastor reminding us that it is because we dont pay enough Tithe, that is why God has not "favoured" us like he has favoured "Brother Peter"! angry angry

Those who deserve sympathy are the ones that carry load on their head at Idumota, those that labor 12hrs on their farm, those that hustle selling wares in traffic jams, those that carry head-pans in construction site, even those that risk their life riding Okada...
Those are "real, visible, hard-workers" who chose "work" instead of "crime", not because they are stewpid or dont know how to carry drugs, but because they appreciate that there are consequences to criminality!

Good riddance to bad rubbish, he should have exploded "GBAAM", on the airport floor!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Octaves(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2014
lastpage:

Yea.... If only you know what l or a million others have been through in life, Govt should have granted some of us an "INTERNATIONAL LICENSE" TO TRAFFIC COKE IN SHIPPING CONTAINERS! shocked shocked

But "we" chose to operate legit because we still believe there is dignity in labor.

If that greedy Mutherfucker had succeeded with his dope, l am sure he would be one of those who would indulge and entice the poverty-stricken populace with "One Bag of Rice and a Gallon of Vegetable Oil" so that he can become their Governor and steal even more money! wink wink

Or he will probably go to church to do "thanks-giving" with our pimping Pastor reminding us that it is because we dont pay enough Tithe, that is why God has not "favoured" us like he has favoured "Brother Peter"! angry angry

Those who deserve sympathy are the ones that carry load on their head at Idumota, those that labor 12hrs on their farm, those that hustle selling wares in traffic jams, those that carry head-pans in construction site, even those that risk their life riding Okada...
Those are "real, visible, hard-workers" who chose "work" instead of "crime", not because they are stewpid or dont know how to carry drugs, but because they appreciate that there are consequences to criminality!

Good riddance to bad rubbish, he should have exploded "GBAAM", on the airport floor!

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / The Largest L G A In Nigeria By Land Mass / Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.