Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google (1644 Views)

The Search Engine That Rewards You. / Want To Build A Project Like Google Trader / Building A Search Engine Like Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by G3wap(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
I can't get my eyes off this webmasters..
I was searching for best ways to get visitors to my new blog but everything seem nagative.

I tried submiting my blog to major search engines includin Yahoo. I tried everything and all i could get was just 100-150 pageviews.

I became frustrated and even decided to close down my blog cuz it makes me angry.

One day i woked up and log on to Google. I search for sites like Google. They listed many and i saw the Nigeria first made search engine. I thought because it's for Nigeria it will not bring me traffic.

I said well. I submited my blog url to them and before the next 24hres, i received a message from them that my site has been added to thier directory. Within 48hrs, i saw magic. Ennn!!!

My blog that was receiving less than 200 pageviews per day ran to over 50.000 pageviews per day.

My google adsense that dosen't recieve clicks and sometimes 1-3 clicks ran to over 13.000 clicks per day. Wow! This is miracle::

what are u waitin for my dear webmasters?? try your luck today and see wonders.. Visit their site at MG.RU.CX .. Wow!! I prefer this site than Google..

1 Like

Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by ITbomb(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Make someone open that link and tell me wetin dey inside, I never update my anti virus yet

8 Likes

Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by alhajimikehell(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
ITbomb:
Make someone open that link and tell me wetin dey inside, I never update my anti virus yet
lol
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by fleps(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
ITbomb:

Lol! you can deliberately open if you're on Opera mini on mobile (like me). Please do not dare open if on PC. Thank God I no see am when I dey office. Which kind tin be DAT? From less than 200 to 50k. na Harry Porter film?
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by Krak(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
ITbomb:

I took courage and opened. This is what I found.

Screenshot below.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by firestar(f): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=ITbomb post=27420413]Make someone open that link and tell me wetin dey inside, I never update my anti virus yet [/quote ]

grin

The fear of virus...
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by Craigston: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
It's a wapka site. How can a search feature 'powered by google custom search' be preferable to th actual google site?
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by G3wap(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Craigston:
It's a wapka site. How can a search feature 'powered by google custom search' be preferable to th actual google site?

i don't mean the site is better than Google. It's powered by Google and hosted on wapka.y In teams of quick traffic, i prefer the site. I believe that site recieves billions of visitors per week from what i'm seein now and the kind of visitors they pump to my blog...
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by Greatfes17: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
G3wap:
I can't get my eyes off this webmasters..
I was searching for best ways to get visitors to my new blog but everything seem nagative.

I tried submiting my blog to major search engines includin Yahoo. I tried everything and all i could get was just 100-150 pageviews.

I became frustrated and even decided to close down my blog cuz it makes me angry.

One day i woked up and log on to Google. I search for sites like Google. They listed many and i saw the Nigeria first made search engine. I thought because it's for Nigeria it will not bring me traffic.

I said well. I submited my blog url to them and before the next 24hres, i received a message from them that my site has been added to thier directory. Within 48hrs, i saw magic. Ennn!!!

My blog that was receiving less than 200 pageviews per day ran to over 50.000 pageviews per day.

My google adsense that dosen't recieve clicks and sometimes 1-3 clicks ran to over 13.000 clicks per day. Wow! This is miracle::

what are u waitin for my dear webmasters?? try your luck today and see wonders.. Visit their site at MG.RU.CX .. Wow!! I prefer this site than Google..

better than Google's search engine? You prefer it to Google? Maybe you don't know it's powered by "GOOGLE'S CUSTOM SEARCH."

Or are indirectly promoting your site?
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by fleps(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Greatfes17:

better than Google's search engine? You prefer it to Google? Maybe you don't know it's powered by "GOOGLE'S CUSTOM SEARCH."

Or are indirectly promoting your site?

It is his website! You've nailed it bro. Its a custom google search he has integrated as a website and if anyone searches via that, more money to his AdSense account. G3wap, you've been trying tooth and nail to make money online. Why don't you cool down, focus and hit at one thing at a time. With patience you'll hit gold one day.
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by onyengbu: 12:27am On Oct 25, 2014
G3wap:

i don't mean the site is better than Google. It's powered by Google and hosted on wapka.y In teams of quick traffic, i prefer the site. I believe that site recieves billions of visitors per week from what i'm seein now and the kind of visitors they pump to my blog...
grin
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by Greatfes17: 12:31am On Oct 25, 2014
fleps:

It is his website! You've nailed it bro. Its a custom google search he has integrated as a website and if anyone searches via that, more money to his AdSense account. G3wap, you've been trying tooth and nail to make money online. Why don't you cool down, focus and hit at one thing at a time. With patience you'll hit gold one day.

Good you could see it from my angle of view.
I was just imagining how that script could be tailored to provide better results than that of the provider.
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by G3wap(m): 6:01am On Oct 25, 2014
fleps:

my website?? Well! Keep sayin whatever. All i know is that i'm rockin with live traffic to my blog now.. I don't have any business with u. I'm only tryin to let u know what's happenin but u declined my offer.. You are on your own. I'm on my own. Face ur biz, i face my biz. I don't beg u to visit or submit ur site to them becuz google powered it or hosted on wapka... Take time oo..
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by fleps(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2014
G3wap:

my website?? Well! Keep sayin whatever. All i know is that i'm rockin with live traffic to my blog now.. I don't have any business with u. I'm only tryin to let u know what's happenin but u declined my offer.. You are on your own. I'm on my own. Face ur biz, i face my biz. I don't beg u to visit or submit ur site to them becuz google powered it or hosted on wapka... Take time oo..

Lol! Okay... so I'm right. Keep rocking with your live traffic. And who thought of this as an offer. Oh! So now it is your offer?
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by soldierdollar(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2014
G3wap:

Picture of the traffic stat or forever remain silent lipsrsealed
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
You receive thousands of visitors yet i dont even know your blog?

Cut the crap.. its your website.. Stop blabbing
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by fattbabakay(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
soldierdollar:

Picture of the traffic stat or forever remain silent lipsrsealed
GBAM!!!
Re: Wow! Check Out Nigeria First Made Search Engine That Works Like Google by Craigston: 1:29am On Oct 26, 2014
Well, try to improve that wapka site's design. You can make something good from there.

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove/disable Automatic Saving To Draft / Review Needed On This Forum / What Is Missing Here? (get In Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.