Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife (6790 Views)

Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / See Comedian Bovi's Grandmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by trendysturvs(f): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
The comedian shared this photo with the 'Caption this please' tag. Oya do as he said :-)

He captioned the second photo 'My better half....the best of me.....my mumu button controller'

Isn't he blessed?

http://.com/2014/10/24/see-comedian-basket-mouth-with-his-sexy-wife/

1 Share

Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
All dis comedians r so lucky wen it comes to d kinda women dey marry...most of dem r pretty,sexy nd endowed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by walexGodson(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Perfect combination
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by kennynelcon(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
You need to see bovis
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by klem93(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by YungwizzzyPt7: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Those azz

1 Like

Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by Beesluv: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Biuriful
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by mydex93(f): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Chei!!! See as d babe resembu me
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by dimexilux(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
not bad
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by tranxo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
mydex93:
Maybe. But you are naturally more comely.
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by tranxo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
Omavik:
All dis comedians r so lucky wen it comes to d kinda women dey marry...most of dem r pretty,sexy nd endowed...
A man can have ANY woman he wants as long as he can make her laugh.

1 Like

Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pls does anyone know where they sell vaseline? I need it for something.
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by mydex93(f): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
tranxo:

Maybe. But you are naturally more comely.
Hmmmmmmm
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Basketmouth,commot your hand for dat place angry

1 Like

Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Basketmouth,commot your hand for dat place angry
Which ''place'' exactly are you talking about? Is it her ukwu or her thighs cheesy
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
D place grin

D guy dey form owner...make e shw him particulars angry
LesbianBoy:

Which ''place'' exactly are you talking about? Is it her ukwu or her thighs cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by StealthyMe(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cute cheesy
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by tranxo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
mydex93:
Hmmmmmmm
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by sekzy99(m): 4:15am On Oct 25, 2014
Omavik:
wat abot u
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2014
trendysturvs:
The comedian shared this photo with the 'Caption this please' tag. Oya do as he said :-)

He captioned the second photo 'My better half....the best of me.....my mumu button controller'

Isn't he blessed?

http://.com/2014/10/24/see-comedian-basket-mouth-with-his-sexy-wife/

carry go, na your money kill am. hahahaha
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by philantoxx(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2014
this comedians get good eye ooo
BTW..front page on my mind
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by amakufrancis(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
pretty
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by rattlesnake(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nothing special just normal
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Awwwww she pweety
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
lolz... i can't even imagine d kind of laugh dis woman go dey receive every day. grin
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by Godmother(f): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
mydex93:

Babe, this your hairstyle though...... lipsrsealed
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
You all count this guy lucky because the wife is beautiful? If I would call him lucky for having this kind of woman, it would be because of her demeanor and not her beauty. Have you tried googling the word "Bimbo"?
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by Kunbee: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
What kinda shirt is he wearing? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by fairygeh(f): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wow,she's sexy
Re: See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
See as Basket Mouth grab im wife yansh like say pesin dey follow am drag the thing. What a possessive husband.

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Pictures Of Dammy, The Endowed Naija Lady Who Charges Guys 6K Watch Her Twerk / See How This Artist Went From Nothing To A Millionaire!!! / Banky W's Wife, Adesua Etomi, Slays In Gorgeous Outfit, Shares Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.