Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Prices Of These Jeeps - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Prices Of These Jeeps (2380 Views)

Big Electric Car Jack For Big Jeeps SUV And Cars, Wheelspanner And Tyre Pump / Brand New 2012 Toyota Prado Jeeps For Sale; Very Cheap / Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prices Of These Jeeps by fuckerholic(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pls can someone help give me the prices of these jeeps; Landrover discovery 2,3 and 4 or LR3 and 4, Rangerover sports,RAV 4,nissan extera,lexus 300,330 and 350.any good ford robust jeep ,also can I get discovery tokunbo ? is it true that ford is hard to maintain and that the parts are rare ?
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Lovetinz(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
What do you drive at present,
Do you want a heavier ride to carry the freight mentioned in your signature?

9 Likes

Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by agohmamuda(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
O.p am sure u mean to say "S.U.V" Jeep is a brand of car. Its like calling all cars "Honda".

1 Like

Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by ITbomb(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
agohmamuda:
O.p am sure u mean to say "S.U.V" Jeep is a brand of car. Its like calling all cars "Honda".
Not again!
All these " it is TV series not seasonal movie " itk
Guy, Jeep is any big car with big tires, ok?

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Malcolmx12: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
ITbomb:

Not again!
grin
ITbomb:

Not again!
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by agohmamuda(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
ITbomb:

Not again!

Adamant Mo-fo.
Lol.
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
ITbomb:

Not again!
SERIOUSLY ?
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by fuckerholic(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lovetinz:
What do you drive at present,
Do you want a heavier ride to carry the freight mentioned in your signature?

How has that given me the price estimates of any of those listed jeeps ?
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by fuckerholic(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pls you guys should stop arguing and help me verify so I know what to do pls

Thanks once again
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by iamrealdeji(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
agohmamuda:
Lmao,we need to correct lots of people
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Ziggyzito(m): 12:58am On Oct 25, 2014
ITbomb:

Not again!
learn!! 'Jeep' is a brand of car made by grandcherokee... A big car with big tyres is an SUV (sport utility vehicle).
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 25, 2014
Ziggyzito:
learn!! 'Jeep' is a brand of car made by grandcherokee... A big car with big tyres is an SUV (sport utility vehicle).

Wrong.

Grand Cherokee, a waste of metal and glass, is a model made by the automaker named Jeep.
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by egopersonified(f): 5:37am On Oct 25, 2014
please give op prices before we continue with lectures.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by eightsin(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2014
Still waiting for price especially for the Rx300,330,350

1 Like

Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by fuckerholic(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2014
egopersonified:
Why are you nairalanders like this ?
Did I open this tread for argument ?
Na wa for una oo
Does it mean that anything dat didn't get to front page can't attract real personality ?maybe dats why d real intelectuals in dis forum comes online to real front page news and leave
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by egopersonified(f): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2014
fuckerholic:

Why are you nairalanders like this ?
Did I open this tread for argument ?
Na wa for una oo
Does it mean that anything dat didn't get to front page can't attract real personality ?maybe dats why d real intelectuals in dis forum comes online to real front page news and leave

Abeg no vex, na that our naija pride cause am. They dont have answers to your question, so the next best thing is to put the person down for them to feel intelligent, hopefully someone will come along who has answers. But you can open another thread on car talk section, maybe you would get what you need there.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by GetUmad: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2014
egopersonified:
They needed to be certain of the one he actually wanted. Jeeps or SUVS. meanwhile, I'm not sure the op is serious about it. If he needed such he really didn't need to create a thread for that before he could get a good and timely response. There are several dealers in Auto section with contact details he could easily reach, even on their respective threads he could make such inquiry and they'd answer him. Not sure if the right set of people would come in here to answer him.

OP, To get the real price and in a timely fashion, contact the popular auto dealers in auto or car talk section.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by fuckerholic(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2014
GetUmad:

They needed to be certain of the one he actually wanted. Jeeps or SUVS. meanwhile, I'm not sure the op is serious about it. If he needed such he really didn't need to create a thread for that before he could get a good and timely response. There are several dealers in Auto section with contact details he could easily reach, even on their respective threads he could make such inquiry and they'd answer him. Not sure if the right set of people would come in here to answer him.

OP, To get the real price and in a timely fashion, contact the popular auto dealers in auto or car talk section.
Thanks dudes for that response. Very usefull
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Ziggyzito(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
CityNG:

Wrong.

Grand Cherokee, a waste of metal and glass, is a model made by the automaker named Jeep.
you're contradicting stuff here. I said it is a brand of car. It's wrong to say an SUV is a jeep. Jeep is a company and not a trim of cars. The company 'jeep' also produces sedans,hatchbacks,wagons etc. the Nigerian mental photo of any big car with good ground clearance, V8 or v6 engine, 6 seats, big tyres is a #Jeep. Wrong. It's an SUV.
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Bugatie(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
CityNG:

Wrong.

Hahaha,,,,you guys ehh
@op you'll get your prices soon

1 Like

Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Samad805(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mr FuckerHolic d price of ford escape 03 *and 06 dah I hav is 1.2 1.6.....just cleared out

1 Like

Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ziggyzito:
you're contradicting stuff here. I said it is a brand of car. It's wrong to say an SUV is a jeep. Jeep is a company and not a trim of cars. The company 'jeep' also produces sedans,hatchbacks,wagons etc. the Nigerian mental photo of any big car with good ground clearance, V8 or v6 engine, 6 seats, big tyres is a #Jeep. Wrong. It's an SUV.

You were wrong earlier and now added even more wrong stuff to try to prove that you were right.

Here's what you said:
Ziggyzito:

Grand Cherokee did not make Jeep, it's vice versa. I'm not even going to touch on the car with big tires stuff that you wrote which is clearly wrong.

Just because Nigerians are doing something wrong doesn't mean it cannot be corrected.

Let me give you an assignment. Post a picture of a Jeep "sedan" and I'll eat my shoe on live internet feed.
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
"Jeep is a brand of American automobiles that is a division of Chrysler Group LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Italian multinational automaker Fiat S.p.A..[2][3] The former Chrysler Corporation acquired the Jeep brand, along with the remaining assets of its owner American Motors, in 1987. Jeep's current product range consists solely of sport utility vehicles and off-road vehicles, but has also included pickup trucks in the past."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep

OP, I Know this doesn't solve your pricing information, good luck.

PS: For enterprising and unemployed folks. Here is an excellent opportunity to create a niche business. Find out who you can start a Nigerian used vehicle pricing publication.
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ziggyzito:
bro, u are wrong. Jeep is the companys name, while grand cherokee is a model of jeep, just like wrangler jeep and liberty jeep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
CityNG:

Let me give you an assignment. Post a picture of a Jeep "sedan" and I'll eat my shoe on live internet feed.

@Ziggyzito

We are waiting !!!! for the pics of a Jeep "sedan"
Becoz u get mouth, e no mean say u must talk !!!
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Ziggyzito(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

@Ziggyzito

We are waiting !!!! for the pics of a Jeep "sedan"
Becoz u get mouth, e no mean say u must talk !!!
idiottt
Re: Prices Of These Jeeps by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ziggyzito:
idiottt

B1tch please !!!!
Answer the goddam*n question . .
Jeep "sedan" or forever remain silent !!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gulf 5 For SOLD / Registered 2010 Toyota Camry XLE V6 / 2006 Toyota Highlander, Limited, 3sitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.