Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Any Difference Between White And Black Africans - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Difference Between White And Black Africans (801 Views)

Scientific Findings: Are Black Africans Really Duller Than Other Homo Sapiens? / Saudi Prince Blames BLACK Africans For Hajj Stampeded / PHCN/NEPA Electricity Supply: Any Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Difference Between White And Black Africans by fuckerholic(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hi friends I wass reading an article and I came across a word making a difference from black and white africans so I want to ask fellow nairalanders here knowing that there are intellects here to pls tell us is there any difference between black africans and white ?
Do we have same treatment from westerners or seen as the same ?
Is there any difference in there environment (city beauty)from ours
Politicaly
Mentaly
Structerally
Orientation
Etc
Pls you enlightenments are welcome
Re: Any Difference Between White And Black Africans by Ploy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Black African are Africans tote core, both parents are black. The child is indisputably black.

White Africans are Africans from a mix home. The are often called coloured. A good example is Barack Obama. His father was a Kenyan and mother an American.

In the case of treatment, they get preferential treatment compare to a Black African on a good day. However, in a serious racist environment like: the apartheid south Africa, they are treated with disdain because the white parent is seen as a pariah.
Re: Any Difference Between White And Black Africans by fuckerholic(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ploy:
Black African are Africans tote core, both parents are black. The child is indisputably black.

White Africans are Africans from a mix home. The are often called coloured. A good example is Barack Obama. His father was a Kenyan and mother an American.

In the case of treatment, they get preferential treatment compare to a Black African on a good day. However, in a serious racist environment like: the apartheid south Africa, they are treated with disdain because the white parent is seen as a pariah.
Thanks bros but I don't mean the American system.I mean the pure african system and setting.that is white north africans and pure black west or east africans. Thank you
Re: Any Difference Between White And Black Africans by Ploy(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2014
fuckerholic:

Thanks bros but I don't mean the American system.I mean the pure african system and setting.that is white north africans and pure black west or east africans. Thank you

Ok, the white Africans are seen as European than Africans. In fact, people from Egypt believe they have Spanish tie than African

1 Like

Re: Any Difference Between White And Black Africans by khiaa(f): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ploy:

Obama's mother was white, not all Americans are white.

(1) (Reply)

An Average Nigerian Cannot Spell Michael / 33 Ways To Reduce And Prevent Stress / 9 Days After BH Attack Killed As Many As 2,000, Bodies Still Litter Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.