Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,709 members, 7,955,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

When Should I Leave For Camp? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Should I Leave For Camp? (1695 Views)

All The Things You Need For Camp / Orientate The 2016 Batch A Before They Leave For Camp / 55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Should I Leave For Camp? by AMZYMAYO(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Please current Otondos, and people that have once being a copper. When is the best day to leave for camp? Is it a day to camp or that same day? Please explain your reason. Thanks as you comment.

1 Like

Re: When Should I Leave For Camp? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bros park well....who be d otondo...oboy i hear say na a day befor ooooo.....u go come yarn dem say u from far state dey come oooo....if dem no alow u enta, bust dem wit smal token oo...dem go open gate for u....
Re: When Should I Leave For Camp? by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Bros park well....who be d otondo...oboy i hear say na a day befor ooooo.....u go come yarn dem say u from far state dey come oooo....if dem no alow u enta, bust dem wit smal token oo...dem go open gate for u....
Bro I throway cap salute una for this wonderful contribution ooo. Thank you so much Bro, and sorry for the caption: "otondo."
Re: When Should I Leave For Camp? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
AMZYMAYO:
Please current Otondos, and people that have once being a copper. When is the best day to leave for camp? Is it a day to camp or that same day? Please explain your reason. Thanks as you comment.
yeye boy.u wan cum dey intemidate me abi
Re: When Should I Leave For Camp? by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:44am On Oct 26, 2014
pinkiepetite:
yeye boy.u wan cum dey intemidate me abi
Obiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, pinkie pinkie, no worry. February don land so. *laughing*
Re: When Should I Leave For Camp? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
AMZYMAYO:

Obiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, pinkie pinkie, no worry. February don land so. *laughing*
lol
Re: When Should I Leave For Camp? by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:55am On Oct 27, 2014
Re: When Should I Leave For Camp? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2014
Like seriously, When is the best date to enter camp? I planned on going there by 3rd November. Please advice, I would like to know if that date will hinder the registration.

Thanks
Re: When Should I Leave For Camp? by castrol180(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
It is better to go to the camp on 7 days after the opening of the camp and see the brutality of the soldiers... undecided
Re: When Should I Leave For Camp? by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
castrol180:
It is better to go to the camp on 7 days after the opening of the camp and see the brutality of the soldiers... undecided
Not nice at all.

(1) (Reply)

Female Corper Stirs Up Drama On Instagram After Posting Orientation Camp Photos / NYSC Yet To Pay January Allawee (feb 1 Now) / NYSC ANAMBRA Staff's End Of The Year Party Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.