Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,668 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (898179 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daprincel(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
AlexisM16:
Who had their final interview in June and has been paid their transportation stipend?

I got a mail from Ugochi about 2 weeks back asking me to link my Access bank account with my PayWithCapture application, which I did and responded with the information she required (Last week Tuesday). I resent the information she required on Monday morning and up till now, I haven't gotten the money.

Who has been paid the transportation allowance?

Hi have you received the transport fare yet? I haven't o
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by felix39(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
AlexisM16:
The guy that took the telephone interview with me in Aba, got his own success mail two days back. He was part of those that did their final interview since May but wasn't given any form of feedback whether success or regret mail, nothing was sent to him until he mailed them, after which he was rescheduled to take the telephone interview.

I, on the other hand, got a regret mail after my June final interview, but was somehow eligible to reconsidered for the job, I'm know and trust in my abilities and I can say I did very well during the telephone interview, but I'm yet to get a feedback from them.

I'm guessing, we'll be considered after the original eligible candidates have fulfilled all requirements or when they're satisfied they have considered them first before we that was reconsidered for the job. So far, only those that didn't get feedbacks initially has gotten success mails from Access bank, ours is still on hold, cos I've not seen a single person earlier rejected saying they've gotten their success mail.

Since we still have about 3 months before the next TS, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good news from Access bank. It's humans that will attend the November TS, and we're the ones going to be selected, right?

I am the guy alexis spoke about.. Sorry am communicating late.. Just like ardayboi, i got a success mail after the telephone interview, hv done the 2million hurdle but the accounts hv not been confirmed nor hv i had any news frm access. For those having issues with their tp allowance, make sure u link ur access account number nd update ur personal profile/details on it and put ur bvn nunber there for linkage.. Its in the settings, once u do that, ur money will drop.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ebunoluwa07: 1:10am On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=unstopable123 post=44921443] Sent..check ur mail..al d bst Please can you help me with the past questions
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ebunoluwa07: 1:18am On Oct 08, 2016
Please, I need someone's assistance. If you have the past questions, may you please send your my mail... ajewoleebunoluwa@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Aceskay(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2016
Good morning pls I got their email and they asked me to come for assessment on Tues Oct 11 and to bring waec buh i ve been using Neco and it is wat I have cos I used it to for admission too into university, pls won't dat be a problem for me because I want to travel from Ibadan to Abuja for the test. Tnks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by endee91(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2016
I jst got an invite for the interview... Pls, for those who have the past questions... Can u pls mail it to me... tonycrib@gmail.com I will be very appreciative... Make we help ourselves
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by endee91(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...

Bro, pls I've been invited for the access bank interview. Pls can u forward the past questions to me pls. I'll really really appreciate. tonycrib@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
endee91:

Bro, pls I've been invited for the access bank interview. Pls can u forward the past questions to me pls. I'll really really appreciate. tonycrib@gmail.com

sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
ebunoluwa07:
Please, I need someone's assistance. If you have the past questions, may you please send your my mail... ajewoleebunoluwa@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation

sent...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Aceskay:
Good morning pls I got their email and they asked me to come for assessment on Tues Oct 11 and to bring waec buh i ve been using Neco and it is wat I have cos I used it to for admission too into university, pls won't dat be a problem for me because I want to travel from Ibadan to Abuja for the test. Tnks

I hear they don't acknowledge NECO, but please still go ahead but do make your findings...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
For those that had their final interview in June, have any of you received your transportation stipend?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MummyE(f): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pls dharnie send me access bank past question got an invite on wed.will appreciate it.tks
abgirl32@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ameerahswit(f): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
MummyE:
Pls dharnie send me access bank past question got an invite on wed.will appreciate it.tks
abgirl32@yahoo.co.uk
hello please kindly send access bank past questions to my mail...please I beg u....thank you temmydee93@yahoo.com thank you God bless you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ameerahswit(f): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...
hi Dharniel please can u kindly forward access bank past questions to my mail temmydee93@yahoo.com. plsss I will really appreciate it....thanks

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by timmy2409(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...

Hey Dharniel

Could you please send a copy of the past assessment questions to yeahmedada@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 10, 2016
Ameerahswit:
hi Dharniel please can u kindly forward access bank past questions to my mail temmydee93@yahoo.com. plsss I will really appreciate it....thanks
timmy2409:

Hey Dharniel
Could you please send a copy of the past assessment questions to yeahmedada@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ameerahswit(f): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...
Thank You Dharniel I got it....
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ifeshyne(f): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...
Please help send it to me too.... shizuls92@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by doli3: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2016
Hi daniel
kindly send me the past questions doli_3@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2016
Ifeshyne:
Please help send it to me too.... shizuls92@gmail.com
sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2016
doli3:
Hi daniel kindly send me the past questions doli_3@yahoo.com
sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2016
doli3:
Hi daniel kindly send me the past questions doli_3@yahoo.com
sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Largehrt(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...

Hey Dharniel, Pls help me with the past questions also.
Obino4eze@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Largehrt:

Hey Dharniel, Pls help me with the past questions also.
Obino4eze@yahoo.com
sent...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ndrule: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please send 2me too.....ndrule00@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ifeshyne(f): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...
Thanks again!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MrOlah: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...
Hello Mr Dharniel, Goodday... I would like a copy of the past questions too please.
sayeedsalawu@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
sent...
ndrule:
Please send 2me too.....ndrule00@yahoo.com
MrOlah:

Hello Mr Dharniel, Goodday... I would like a copy of the past questions too please.
sayeedsalawu@gmail.com
Thank you.

sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MummyE(f): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
MummyE:
abgirl32@yahoo.co.uk
Still waiting for mine.guess u skipped it
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kampkelly(m): 5:20am On Oct 11, 2016
Are you about to write a job test, then be prepared. Most people do not get the few available jobs due to lack of preparation. Get companies test questions at www.pqzone..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.