Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (895766 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by chimeziepaul: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
pls any good hearted nairalander should send the teststreams pq to ifymos74@gmail.com, God bless you as we suceed in all
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mikeeano(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE

To those that have been sending me mail to request for the GMaths material and Essay-writing Tips(test stream) Listen carefully.
I noticed people demand for immediate reply whenever they request for those materials, imagine someone making a request by 1am and sent an abusive mail by 6am. Am I not going to sleep again cos you request for materials.

This is the point, for those who request within the time of 11.30pm to 10.30 am will get a reply within 11am to 12pm.
Those making request within the time of 10.31am to 10pm will get a reply within 10pm to 11.pm

NOTE : Do not request for teststream access bank past question because I bought it online and only one user can use at a time, I have sent mine to a nairalander writing the test tomorrow, when his done the lucky person will get it towards his/her test from Thursday night downward. But you can request for the teststream access bank essay-writing tip if your writing for entry level and not frontline.

I think am really trying to share the materials, therefore, please don't assume that I don't have things doing than to send materials only.

#letskeephelpingafriend.

I stand with nairalanders

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elaniran: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please i need the test questions for entry-level, kindly send to esther.akorede@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by knowsir: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
IbukunBrits:
Seen thanks
please forward the test stream essay material to me knooowsir@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by knowsir: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
mikeeano:

PUBLIC NOTICE

To those that have been sending me mail to request for the GMaths material and Essay-writing Tips(test stream) Listen carefully.
I noticed people demand for immediate reply whenever they request for those materials, imagine someone making a request by 1am and sent an abusive mail by 6am. Am I not going to sleep again cos you request for materials.

This is the point, for those who request within the time of 11.30pm to 10.30 am will get a reply within 11am to 12pm.
Those making request within the time of 10.31am to 10pm will get a reply within 10pm to 11.pm

NOTE : Do not request for teststream access bank past question because I bought it online and only one user can use at a time, I have sent mine to a nairalander writing the test tomorrow, when his done the lucky person will get it towards his/her test from Thursday night downward. But you can request for the teststream access bank essay-writing tip if your writing for entry level and not frontline.

I think am really trying to share the materials, therefore, please don't assume that I don't have things doing than to send materials only.

#letskeephelpingafriend.

Please send me the test stream essay writing tips my email is knooowsir@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by greatKCforever(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
WE have a whatsapp group. Chat me up to get involved 0.8.0.3.9.4.6.2.0.2.3. Those looking for materials will see them there
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Macdove02(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Test is strictly mathematics And reasoning and about 3 biology questions..They are simple but the time won't let you. I had 46.6 and the passmark is 50. Don't waste your time reading one GMAT or whatever. Just work on yourself and see how you can answer the questions very fast.
Questions on simple interest, probability, word problems, which of the following is caused by a virus, that's all I can remember. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Blessedgurl(f): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
miccodsta:
No.
I don't know anyone, I only know God the source of all knowledge
That's good to know. Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OARmimi: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please for those who have written and passed the entry level test, who has gotten an email for the interview slated for saturday
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
OARmimi:
Please for those who have written and passed the entry level test, who has gotten an email for the interview slated for saturday
Still waiting here oh.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by holarjidex(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good day folks
Please if there is anyone who is done with his or her own test and has got the teststreams material, kindly help me out by sending to Dis mail; olajideakande@yahoo.com.

Eagerly awaiting responses.

Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Surch: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
@Jason I think you should go with your debit card if you do not have any valid means of ID.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Dorisdili: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please who has the teststream materials and has written his or her test please help me with it thanks daintydeee113@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OARmimi: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Surch:
Hi Dharniel. Please my Test is scheduled for the 20th of February (Monday). Please could you send the study materials to me at sochianya@gmail.com? Thank you so much. Looking forward to receiving it.

sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DoubleHcuteBabe: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
mikeeano:

PUBLIC NOTICE

#letskeephelpingafriend.

Seen... thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Rupe: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please has anyone been officially invited for interview on Saturday or any other day or any form of reply after the pda accessment ?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Rupe: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
OARmimi:

Did you end with pda?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Dampop1: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Internship or Entry Level?

Macdove02:
Test is strictly mathematics And reasoning and about 3 biology questions..They are simple but the time won't let you. I had 46.6 and the passmark is 50. Don't waste your time reading one GMAT or whatever. Just work on yourself and see how you can answer the questions very fast.
Questions on simple interest, probability, word problems, which of the following is caused by a virus, that's all I can remember. All the best.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by deepwater(f): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rupe:
The invitation email stated that it was a 5 stage process, quantitative, verbal, essay and pda makes it 4. Please did anyone do a fifth stage or did anyone do the pda twice ?

Hello Rupe,
A stage is always an elimination round during any interview process.
People were eliminated after verbal and quantitative test. That should be just a stage, isn't it?

Now lets go from the known to the unknown, you will be required to open some accounts with amounted sum, if one doesnt meet up, s/he cant move to training school. -- 5th stage (Account Opening)

One has to pass medicals before account opening, if medical test result is poor, one cant move to next stage -- 4th stage (Medicals)

Now there is a promised interview on saturday -- obviously 3rd stage

Essay and PDA should decide who comes on saturday -- 2nd stage.

What do u think?

Disclaimer: Just a thought without the BOX

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kuffine(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please am i the only one who is yet to receive the invitation mail from access bank to write the test registered for the first batch and i have received nothing from them
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Dorisdili: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Seen thanks
DoubleHcuteBabe:

Seen... thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Dorisdili: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Seen thanks
mikeeano:

PUBLIC NOTICE

#letskeephelpingafriend.

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Rupe: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
deepwater:

Hello Rupe,
A stage is always an elimination round during any interview process.
People were eliminated after verbal and quantitative test. That should be just a stage, isn't it?

Now lets go from the known to the unknown, you will be required to open some accounts with amounted sum, if one doesnt meet up, s/he cant move to training school. -- 5th stage (Account Opening)

One has to pass medicals before account opening, if medical test result is poor, one cant move to next stage -- 4th stage (Medicals)

Now there is a promised interview on saturday -- obviously 3rd stage

Essay and PDA should decide who comes on saturday -- 2nd stage.

What do u think?

Disclaimer: Just a thought without the BOX

This make sure sense. How does one know if he qualifies for the Saturday interview or not?
Has anyone been officially invited ?
After my PDA I wasn't told anything so I assumed that was it lol.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DRscience(f): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
kuffine:
Please am i the only one who is yet to receive the invitation mail from access bank to write the test registered for the first batch and i have received nothing from them

You are not the only one! Wonder what is happening, no oda mail yet apart from workable. When did u apply?? I think is batch by batch anyways
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lillies: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rupe:

This make sure sense. How does one know if he qualifies for the Saturday interview or not?
Has anyone been officially invited ?
After my PDA I wasn't told anything so I assumed that was it lol.

They would surely send out invites to successful applicants for Saturday event, perhaps tomorrow or max midday on Friday.

Can't How unsuccessful applicants would be treated.
Just prepare for Saturday
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Macdove02(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dampop1:
Internship or Entry Level?

Internship
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abiolakreations(f): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dampop1:
Hi,

Please i need likely questions for frontline internship?

Please idea of how much is the salary?

Please my test is on thursday at Allen Avenue, i need ASAP

Same here ,same day
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abiolakreations(f): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Those who have written d frontline test ,howw did it go ,were u allowed to use calculator?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by IbukunBrits: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please sir, can't find any attached file, kindly send again.
Oyebadefrances@gmail.com
Dharniel:

sent, please forward to others...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by LORRDDD(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bulletproof:
had same issue initially but I jus called one number on their site, and dey put me thru. the basic tin is dat it doesnt work on mobile phone and u need internet each time u open. u can send dem email, the support team is quite good
thank you very much. im good now
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
IbukunBrits:
Please sir, can't find any attached file, kindly send again.
Oyebadefrances@gmail.com

check again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.