Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (897358 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by olajamade: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Obinna101:
This assessment stage is so tough. I hv pulled different stunts but itz only 800k dat i am sure of . I jst wish sth unexpected will happen so dat i can meet d target. I hv given so much to get to this stage, i cant forget my tmi at 9pm, got home around 11.35pm. D calls and run arounds within the last 3 days. ...seems as if dis stage is to eliminate d low middle & lower class applicants. Anyways, i refuse to give up, till d bank say so.

Just the story of my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Oatm1990: 6:45am On Sep 17, 2017
Anyone still waiting to get the TS invite?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sunnysec: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Oatm1990:
Anyone still waiting to get the TS invite?
Many....

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Omalicha19: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2017
sunnysec:

Many....
Which location did you do your TMI and medicals?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ujesta(f): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2017
Is there gonna be another batch for training school next week Monday, or it's till next year?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sunnysec: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2017
Omalicha19:
Which location did you do your TMI and medicals?
Kad and Abuja
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Omalicha19: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
sunnysec:

Kad and Abuja
And you are through with the assessment exercise?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Emmykool417: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
ujesta:
Is there gonna be another batch for training school next week Monday, or it's till next year?
Yes there is by Thursday I think
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obinna101: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Emmykool417:

Yes there is by Thursday I think
pls, how sure are u? Whats d source of the info?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Oatm1990: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Anyone else frustrated? Don't know how they expect those of us far away from Lagos to make it before 12 tomorrow without an invite
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by alpacino94(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Obinna101:
pls, how sure are u? Whats d source of the info?

The HR herself, I sent an email to her and she replied
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by veekkkiiiii: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Samkeniyy:

You will be matched with the Next Batch of Trainees scheduled for March 2018. So take a chill pill, order cold alomo bitters and enjoy being free. Don't forget to seek out other opportunities. You might get better offers before the date.
Hmm this na real long ti.... Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sunnysec: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Omalicha19:
And you are through with the assessment exercise?
Yes....got acknowledged. Also sent some documents as told yesternight
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obinna101: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
alpacino94:

The HR herself, I sent an email to her and she replied
okay.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DopeMonies: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Access bank smashed my aspirations, my targets, my hopes, my motivation ...... I did put myself into the whole exercise. I congratulate the successful ones thus far. May God see you all through the rigours of TS. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by chan92: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
DopeMonies:
Access bank smashed my aspirations, my targets, my hopes, my motivation ...... I did put myself into the whole exercise. I congratulate the successful ones thus far. May God see you all through the rigours of TS. All the best.

Did you get a rejection mail?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chiny25: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please i want to know if i Can I send my preemployment documents through courier? Can't be in Lagos within d stipulated time.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2017
DopeMonies:
Same here,but it's all good.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sesame172(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
elderkezini92:
what happened? never heard from you again
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sesame172:

My brotherrrrr,i got rejection mail after medicals,where u dey sef?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by john4eal(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sesame172:

Ahaan, why na. Is it after the mail for assessment was sent or before that you got rejection mail?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
john4eal:

Ahaan, why na. Is it after the mail for assessment was sent or before that you got rejection mail?
as my people dey receive final assessment mail,i got the rejection mail,same day,same time.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Onlywoman92: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
elderkezini92:
My brotherrrrr,i got rejection mail after medicals,where u dey sef?

Huh Regret mail after medicals You didn't mail them to ask if they discovered something medically wrong with you
They should be able to disclose it if there's any.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Onlywoman92:

Huh Regret mail after medicals You didn't mail them to ask if they discovered something medically wrong with you
They should be able to disclose it if there's any.
I did send them a mail and I got no reply,but mehhhnnnn,it's all water under the bridge.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DopeMonies: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
wonder shall never end
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by smileyvee(f): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Some did induction today... please should other a still expect an invite for the train in school...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Areum(f): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
sunnysec:

Yes....got acknowledged. Also sent some documents as told yesternight

Please what document is that?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mcpat(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello Guys,

Induction was fun. I felt like a stranger tho, I didn't see any familiar face, I was lumped with people who completed their process 3 - 6 weeks ago.

More so, I made enquiries for the lot of you guys and spoke to two HR personnel. One said there would be another Induction while the other wasn't ready to release privy information.

That said, I made my own deductions from what I could gather today. A typical training school consists of 13 classes (30 per class) and since we were 210 today (150 Nigerians + 60 Internationals) we can only fill 7 classes. It is safe to say that to maximise the training school funds, 6 more classes would be needed.

So Guys, do not fret. I hope to see those lovely faces come next week.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
mcpat:
Hello Guys,

Induction was fun. I felt like a stranger tho, I didn't see any familiar face, I was lumped with people who completed their process 3 - 6 weeks ago.

More so, I made enquiries for the lot of you guys and spoke to two HR personnel. One said there would be another Induction while the other wasn't ready to release privy information.

That said, I made my own deductions from what I could gather today. A typical training school consists of 13 classes (30 per class) and since we were 210 today (150 Nigerians + 60 Internationals) we can only fill 7 classes. It is safe to say that to maximise the training school funds, 6 more classes would be needed.

My nigga. Herbert Wigwe the third grin grin
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sunnysec: 5:31am On Sep 19, 2017
mcpat:
Hello Guys,

Thanks bro. Did you guys submit all d preemployment document?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 19, 2017
mcpat:
Hello Guys,

I am also happy for you Bro.

Remember to delay all gratification, If possible avoid nairaland and other social media platforms for now

The reason for the high number of Inductees is because they believe some people will fall below the 65% benchmark.( I hear sey Access bank Training is the toughest).

Congrats once again

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Deejayrhymes: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2017
elderkezini92:
At what stage did u get the rejection mail.cos myself have gone through all the stages and no mail have been sent thus far. Now I can't say if I was rejected or successful. And the HR never replies mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.