Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (896621 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Roydayo: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
i did @ ibadan, still expecting...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 12:34am On Nov 21, 2014
Jennypher:
Pls has anyone gotten a mail or text for d one on one interview?I.e those that did their panel interview in Abuja

I did mine in Abuja. Haven't heard from them. Still expecting
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Manny1:
for those that had their first interview in Ibadan i.e the panel interview, has anyone been invited for the second interview. Pls Reply if you have

did mine on thursday, 13th, buh nfin frm dem yet.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abdomos: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2014
saytolz:

Numerical - 41
Verbal - 31

Have u been invited?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jennypher: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
danianne:

I did mine in Abuja. Haven't heard from them. Still expecting
itz well,we wld keep expecting
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Did my first interview today, first with a lady nd next panel, then filled the questionaire, they were very friendly, I hope they will be friendly towards the grading...hoping for the final stage. May God see us through.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blesseenE: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Got rescheduled...tuesday 25th 12pm, enugu zone. Who is with me? Enugu peeps pls yarn me hw u guys own went. Tanx
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Philadelphia: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
What next stage are you talking of? What questionnaire did you fill?

OpYzo:
Did my first interview today, first with a lady nd next panel, then filled the questionaire, they were very friendly, I hope they will be friendly towards the grading...hoping for the final stage. May God see us through.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Icecreambitter: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ib peeps check ur mails n spam box...invites don dey roll
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abdomos: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hi guys, pls need ur sincere advice. I did my interview last Friday at Ib, and I've been scheduled for one-on-one on Monday wich I'm meant to come wt my WAEC. Unfortunately, I dont av WAEC result cos I was ill wen I ought to write it then. What can I do pls?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Icecreambitter: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
abdomos:
Hi guys, pls need ur sincere advice. I did my interview last Friday at Ib, and I've been scheduled for one-on-one on Monday wich I'm meant to come wt my WAEC. Unfortunately, I dont av WAEC result cos I was ill wen I ought to write it then. What can I do pls?
U mean u dint write waec at all??
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abdomos: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Icecreambitter:

U mean u dint write waec at all??

At all....only wrote NECO, and datz wat I've bn using
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Icecreambitter: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
abdomos:

At all....only wrote NECO, and datz wat I've bn using

Since its on mon u af no choice dan to go wit it like dat..den I tink u shud get to ur sec skul or waec to get an a permission leta
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abdomos: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Icecreambitter:

Since its on mon u af no choice dan to go wit it like dat..den I tink u shud get to ur sec skul or waec to get an a permission leta

thanks. Are they after the grades or DOB on the WAEC?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ignis: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
abdomos:

thanks. Are they after the grades or DOB on the WAEC?

They are just after the DOB
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Owoado(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
..Been invited for one-on-one in enugu..enugu peeps

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abdomos: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
ignis:

They are just after the DOB

oh! my primary school testimonial and birth certificate shld suffice then
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blesseenE: 1:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Owoado:
..Been invited for one-on-one in enugu..enugu peeps

please kindly tell me what to expect at the panel interview. I was rescheduled. P.S. When is ur one-on-one?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by stint(m): 1:19am On Nov 22, 2014
please is Monday for the final interview with the head of HR? at least for some of you?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 2:13am On Nov 22, 2014
Hi guys, plz need ur sincere advice. I got four mails from access hr at the same time. Two of the mails read that I'm invited for one-on-one interview in Abuja on tuesday. The other two read; ifeoluwa michael would like to recall the message, 'Access bank one-on-one interview'. I'm confused with the second mail and what it means
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by stint(m): 3:09am On Nov 22, 2014
danianne:
Hi guys, plz need ur sincere advice. I got four mails from access hr at the same time. Two of the mails read that I'm invited for one-on-one interview in Abuja on tuesday. The other two read; ifeoluwa michael would like to recall the message, 'Access bank one-on-one interview'. I'm confused with the second mail and what it means
maybe they sent it means the first one mistakenly and they are recalling the message. have you done any interviews before with them?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 3:41am On Nov 22, 2014
stint:

maybe they sent it means the first one mistakenly and they are recalling the message. have you done any interviews before with them?

Yes. I did my panel Interview last week Friday
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ignis: 5:38am On Nov 22, 2014
danianne:

Have you called the number on the email to verify?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Roydayo: 6:04am On Nov 22, 2014
I did at Ibadan last wk, I got an invite too.
Are u guys sure on d waec tin, Though I have a waec result, But I use neco, because I had D7 in English in my waec result. I So Hope u guys r right.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Roydayo: 6:09am On Nov 22, 2014
danianne:
Its most likely d first message was a mistake, mail iIfeoluwa, to confirm.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Owoado(m): 7:01am On Nov 22, 2014
blesseenE:

please kindly tell me what to expect at the panel interview. I was rescheduled. P.S. When is ur one-on-one?
panel interview just be confident, wen dey ask can we meet u, mek it gud buh brief.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2014
Roydayo:

Its most likely d first message was a mistake, mail iIfeoluwa, to confirm.

I have mailed him but no response. The first and the last read that I was invited while the second and the third read a recall of the mail. All four came in at the same time; 8.43pm.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2014
ignis:

Have you called the number on the email to verify?

I called them but they are not taking the call. You did ur panel interview in Abuja right, when is ur one-on-one interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ignis: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2014
danianne:

I called them but they are not taking the call. You did ur panel interview in Abuja right, when is ur one-on-one interview?

I have not been scheduled for one on one interview yet. But yesterday I received a mail inviting me for panel interview on the 26th Nov. , I called the number several times to clarify because I have already done my panel interview , they didn't take the call. About 2 hours later I received another mail from Ifeoluwa Micheal asking me to please ignore the interview invite.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by stint(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2014
The one on one interview is just to get your family background information. They just want to know if you have successful people in your family. respond accordingly.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by saytolz(f): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2014
abdomos:

Have u been invited?

No. Ooooo, don't know why
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abdomos: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2014
will sm1 that will clock 25 on 26th Nov be considered by Access bank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.