Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (899377 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Epique: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nsonyechukwi:
I've seen mine but why does it have to be submitted on Friday March 2018 for March slot and what do they mean by sureties? What if we don't have? Somebody help cry
Lol! March slot or September slot? Pls check again. Well, they are saying the earlier you submit the docs, the higher you lr chances of going with the September batch. Else, you may be deferred till the March (next year) batch. As for the sureties, the requirements for signatories are on the form. Take your time to go through it very well. It’s different from the person that will sign your 2million naira bond and provide account statements of the past 6 months with a minimum closing balance of 2 million. This means that should you leave Access before the expiration of your first 2 years, the person will pay the 2m for you as indemnity for their cost of training you. Their wahala too much, I’m not sure I want to accept their offer at this moment.

Hope I have been able to help.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nsonyechukwi: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Yes you have. Thanks a whole lot
Epique:

Lol! March slot or September slot? Pls check again. Well, they are saying the earlier you submit the docs, the higher you lr chances of going with the September batch. Else, you may be deferred till the March (next year) batch. As for the sureties, the requirements for signatories are on the form. Take your time to go through it very well. It’s different from the person that will sign your 2million naira bond and provide account statements of the past 6 months with a minimum closing balance of 2 million. This means that should you leave Access before the expiration of your first 2 years, the person will pay the 2m for you as indemnity for their cost of training you. Their wahala too much, I’m not sure I want to accept their offer at this moment.

Hope I have been able to help.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Padraic: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
I've been staring at all these documents since morning. especially the EVIL TWO.

right now, if I see 100k work i will just leave this access people. these requirements are off the chain.

how can an average Nigerian meet it??

so close, yet so far away

so frustrating.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Gifty19: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
final assessment mails for abj have drop
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Padraic: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
is there anyone who has finished final assessment, submitted the accounts, And still haven't received pre employment documents??
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by floratutu: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
gbemmy2k10:

Hello Dharniel
Please can you send me the past questions.
My email address is floraohikhena@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by floratutu: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dharniel:
I jus got out of ban some minutes ago. I got banned by the emotionless antispam bot for quoting some people on this thread. reasons are unknown to me...

that limited my response rate on this thread, but I've forwarded the PQ's to all emails I can...

I wish you guys good luck in your tests.

Hello Dharniel
Please can you send me the past questions??

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Edondo2018: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
By final assessment you mean Too Management Interview?
Gifty19:
final assessment mails for abj have drop
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by batxano: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dharniel:
I jus got out of ban some minutes ago. I got banned by the emotionless antispam bot for quoting some people on this thread. reasons are unknown to me...

that limited my response rate on this thread, but I've forwarded the PQ's to all emails I can...

I wish you guys good luck in your tests.
Hello Daniel, please help with the past questions. musahabibat51@yahoo.com. Thank you very much
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ebube89(f): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ismahael: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2018
Hello Dharniel
My email address is abdulameenismail@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Akinmoke: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dharniel:
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD BE NEEDING THE GMAT PAST QUESTIONS, PLEASE QUOTE MY MONIKER, AND PLEASE SPELL IT WELL SO I WOULD GET THE MENTION.

IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR ME THAT WAY

I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE...

Please send access bank past questions to me
hayobammie@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by EbonyChoco(f): 5:12am On Jul 28, 2018
Hello Dharniel

Please do you mind sending access bank entry level past questions to my email?
Thanks a lot.
genevievenwosu@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by EbonyChoco(f): 5:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Dharniel:
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD BE NEEDING THE GMAT PAST QUESTIONS, PLEASE QUOTE MY MONIKER, AND PLEASE SPELL IT WELL SO I WOULD GET THE MENTION.

IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR ME THAT WAY

I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE...

Please do you mind sending access bank past questions to my email? Thanks in anticipation.

genevievenwosu@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Clumsydeo(f): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2018
Pls I also need the past questions for access bank entry level at adelowoadeola@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tamaranancy: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2018
Clumsydeo:
Pls I also need the past questions for access bank entry level at adelowoadeola@gmail.com.Thanks
please am in need of the past questions too.ndukejimmy@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Beth125: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please i need the past question for entry level. ogbakpabet@yahoo.com Thank you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tamaranancy: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
blesseenE:
Hello,
Thank you very much for your recent application to Access Bank Entry Level Training Program
We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the next stage –Aptitude Test.
You have been provided with some practice questions in order to prepare you for the test. These practice tests are available below.
Please note that you have been scheduled to write the test on:
Date: November 8, 2014
Time: 8:30am
Venue: - - - -
Kind Regards

Some practice questions were attached. Please how long do their recruitment process last? Lets share ideas and materials....
please can you send me the past questions ndukejimmy@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
tamaranancy:
please can you send me the past questions ndukejimmy@gmail.com. thanks
Beth125:
Clumsydeo:
EbonyChoco:

Please do you mind sending access bank past questions to my email? Thanks in anticipation.

genevievenwosu@yahoo.com
[quo
EbonyChoco:
Hello Dharniel

Please do you mind sending access bank entry level past questions to my email?
Thanks a lot.
genevievenwosu@yahoo.com
te a
Akinmoke:

Please send access bank past questions to me
hayobammie@gmail.com

Thanks.
uthor
Ismahael:
Hello Dharniel
My email address is abdulameenismail@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
=Ebo
batxano:

Hello Daniel, please help with the past questions. musahabibat51@yahoo.com. Thank you very much
n
floratutu:

Hello Dharniel

Thanks in anticipation
yChoco post=69768145]

genevievenwosu@yahoo.com[/quote]

sent,y'all should endeavour to forward to others.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by floratutu: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Dharniel:
[quote author=EbonyChoco post=69768145]

genevievenwosu@yahoo.com

Thanks Dharniel
Received.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Beth125: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thank you have received the past question
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Gifty19: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nope, final assessment is after top management interview. its d 2m stage
Edondo2018:
By final assessment you mean Too Management Interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Royalblad: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
I need someone to explain this surety stuff to me...is it one or two sureties? Who would be able to release their bank statement to you just like that??
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Emcee6(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Royalblad:
I need someone to explain this surety stuff to me...is it one or two sureties? Who would be able to release their bank statement to you just like that??
Bond of fidelity requires 2 sureties
criteria
is a government official level 16 and above
A manager at a financial institution or blue chip multinational
You'll av to get their call cards (complementary card)
If u can't get call cards for the government official get their official ID n promotion letter

Training bond requires 1 surety that's ur guarantor. The person must b able to provide u with his/her 6 months bank statement with a closing balance of 2M
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mightyify(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Beth125:

Please, kindly forward to me
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Royalblad: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Emcee6:

Bond of fidelity requires 2 sureties
criteria
is a government official level 16 and above
A manager at a financial institution or blue chip multinational
You'll av to get their call cards (complementary card)
If u can't get call cards for the government official get their official ID n promotion letter

Training bond requires 1 surety that's ur guarantor. The person must b able to provide u with his/her 6 months bank statement with a closing balance of 2M

Thanks man. So would the sureties provide their bank statements or only their call cards are needed?.

Do you work at access bank currently? What does it feel like to be a relationship manager? Targets? Stress?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nanauju(f): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2018
Royalblad:

Thanks man. So would the sureties provide their bank statements or only their call cards are needed?.

Do you work at access bank currently? What does it feel like to be a relationship manager? Targets? Stress?

The two sureties for bond of Fidelity will write down only their bank names(2) and account numbers

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Briemode(f): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Dharniel:
[quote author=EbonyChoco post=69768145]

genevievenwosu@yahoo.com

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ADEYHEMI: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=Briemode post=69799388][/quote]
Dharniel i also need the access bank front line internship aptitude test@ adeyemiotenaike@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by testsregard: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hi,

Check this thread for full details about the Access Bank Graduate Job Test >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4645509/how-pass-access-bank-aptitude

Also, you might need the Access Bank Test Past Questions.

Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.