Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (897375 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nsonyechukwi: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
OK, thanks
Beauty4real:
It's for Lagos FT
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Edondo2018: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
It's frontline interns for Lagos.
From the info, only Lagos frontline has gotten pre-employment documents. Abuja kaduna interns are yet to get.

Entry Level too should be expecting theirs anytime as well

Nsonyechukwi:
I got a call from a friend that said his brother just got the pre employment documents today and that his training is on Monday. What nature of job is it please? cos I have been with my pre employment documents for over a month now
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by FaithOba1(f): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2018
Any info about those that were rescheduled for the interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nsonyechukwi: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Finally, we've been asked to submit our pre employment documents. I mean for entry level applicants
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Edondo2018: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Please when did your mail enter?

Nsonyechukwi:
Finally, we've been asked to submit our pre employment documents. I mean for entry level applicants
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sistah: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Any body from benin or portharcourt yet to do final assessment from June batch?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by cultura: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nsonyechukwi:
Do you know if the witnesses on the documents like oath of secrecy form and training bond can be just anybody
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nsonyechukwi: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Not too sure but it could be anyone. It's safer if it's not a parent tho
cultura:

Do you know if the witnesses on the documents like oath of secrecy form and training bond can be just anybody
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nsonyechukwi: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
In the morning. You haven't gotten yours?
Edondo2018:

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nsonyechukwi: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Edondo2018:

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tobanks: 7:25am On Aug 24, 2018
TMI tomorrow, for ELTP that did panel interview at HQ last saturday.

I already have one eye on the account opening, because from what i've seen on this thread, those that were in this August batch last year didnt have 2 weeks for their account opening, i will advise anyone who is in my position to start eyeing up potential clients, and PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE EXCESS CLIENT, ABEG I DEY FIND O. No need opening more than two million, its not adding anything to you, you can just help someone else.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ObaOloye: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2018
Tobanks:

I already have one eye on the account opening, because from what i've seen on this thread, those that were in this August batch last year didnt have 2 weeks for their account opening, i will advise anyone who is in my position to start eyeing up potential clients, and PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE EXCESS CLIENT, ABEG I DEY FIND O. No need opening more than two million, its not adding anything to you, you can just help someone else.

Oga, I have good news and not so good news for you.
1. The Not so good news: You wouldn't be asked to open accounts anytime soon as far as you're entry level not front line.

2. The coming months will be sufficient for you to gradually network and get commitments for your account opening stage. If you work on the people you have and buid more contacts within the period, you won't have a challenge when it's time to open the account.

My candid advice is to focus on the Tmi because people still get rejected after that although that won't be your portion. Give it your best. You see how the panel people made you relax and feel comfortable?? They person you'll meet for tmi won't smile with you or give you time to relax. That 5-8 mins is the most important part of the entire interview process. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Haremuh(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
any news for FT that did their interviews last Saturday
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tobanks: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
What you're saying is that if i am succesful at the TMI, i cant start TS with the september batch?
ObaOloye:

Oga, I have good news and not so good news for you.
1. The Not so good news: You wouldn't be asked to open accounts anytime soon as far as you're entry level not front line.

2. The coming months will be sufficient for you to gradually network and get commitments for your account opening stage. If you work on the people you have and buid more contacts within the period, you won't have a challenge when it's time to open the account.

My candid advice is to focus on the Tmi because people still get rejected after that although that won't be your portion. Give it your best. You see how the panel people made you relax and feel comfortable?? They person you'll meet for tmi won't smile with you or give you time to relax. That 5-8 mins is the most important part of the entire interview process. Good luck!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ObaOloye: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tobanks:
What you're saying is that if i am succesful at the TMI, i cant start TS with the september batch?

Exactly. Read through the thread well. If you haven't received mail to submit preemployment documents on Tuesday then you can't do September at all. The process is still far
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tobanks: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Okay, thanks, i would be happy if it happens that way, i was actually assuming based on last year, some people did TMI around this time last year and still resumed TS in september.
ObaOloye:

Exactly. Read through the thread well. If you haven't received mail to submit preemployment documents on Tuesday then you can't do September at all. The process is still far
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OsasAca1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tobanks:
Okay, thanks, i would be happy if it happens that way, i was actually assuming based on last year, some people did TMI around this time last year and still resumed TS in september.

Just be calm, no one has an idea of the whole recruitment process but by all calculations I would say focus on TMI which most likely you still be called for later, it happened during March... Like me I did TMI twice...

Those Managers differ, the first experience was very scary but the second, she was so calm...

All the best and keep smiling during the Interview
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tobanks: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Alright, thanks for the tip

OsasAca1:

Just be calm, no one has an idea of the whole recruitment process but by all calculations I would say focus on TMI which most likely you still be called for later, it happened during March... Like me I did TMI twice...

Those Managers differ, the first experience was very scary but the second, she was so calm...

All the best and keep smiling during the Interview
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OsasAca1(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tobanks:

Be calm, it's a very interesting period...

I doubt if you would have time for Nairaland...

It's you, the prospective Customer and Your Account Officer that time... Mark My Word
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jojoey: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2018
Tobanks:
Since you’re already at the tmi stage, there’s still a possibility of joining the September batch, don’t rule it out completely, they might add some of you guys to the September batch if there’s space. If not they wouldn’t have gotten to tmi stage so quickly. So it’s very possible.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
jojoey:

Since you’re already at the tmi stage, there’s still a possibility of joining the September batch, don’t rule it out completely, they might add some of you guys to the September batch if there’s space. If not they wouldn’t have gotten to tmi stage so quickly. So it’s very possible.

Yeah.. But it can only be possible if TS starts like 3rd week of September
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luxiana19(f): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Who was at tmi yesterday also
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Haremuh(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Luxiana19:
Who was at tmi yesterday also
are you FT or entry level
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by osewadare(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Any WhatsApp group for September batch? Kindly add me 08160613889
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ObaOloye: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
osewadare:
Any WhatsApp group for September batch? Kindly add me 08160613889

You may create one.. See how it goes
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by iAmChima: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Maybe when we see on Wednesday, we'll do that
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Haremuh(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
iAmChima:
Maybe when we see on Wednesday, we'll do that

please, what is happening on Thursday oooo

interview or what?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by simeonine: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
As you prepare for the upcoming Access bank test, you might want to check out this Access bank Test Past Questions. It was pretty helpful for me.

Wish you success.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by wealthyoptimist(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Please has anyone gotten a regret mail? I did my panel interview on the 18th but wasnt called for TMI the following saturday neither did i get a regret mail. Please i need info on whats going on.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tobanks: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2018
I know some peopke got regret mail
wealthyoptimist:
Please has anyone gotten a regret mail? I did my panel interview on the 18th but wasnt called for TMI the following saturday neither did i get a regret mail. Please i need info on whats going on.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tobanks: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2018
I know some people got regret mail, though i cant really say what is happening.
wealthyoptimist:

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.