₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,119,310 members, 4,589,433 topics. Date: Monday, 19 November 2018 at 08:49 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) - Jobs/Vacancies (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (640327 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) by Dogeatdog: 7:42am On Nov 09
I hope Abuja Frontliners receive theirs too oo
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) by Thoseent: 2:38pm On Nov 09
Did TMI and that's the last have heard from access bank till now I guess have been dropped
Haremuh:
who got a mail for TS??
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) by Dogeatdog: 5:01pm On Nov 09
If they didn't send u a regret mail, don't loose hope.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) by williams2600(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09
Brothers I have been following this thread for a while now and I am lost on some of the acronyms used here I did the interviews yesterday and I was told that they would get back to me but so far all I have been seeing here I haven't encountered yet hope I'm on the right track sir's
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) by Dogeatdog: 6:02pm On Nov 09
williams2600:
Brothers I have been following this thread for a while now and I am lost on some of the acronyms used here I did the interviews yesterday and I was told that they would get back to me but so far all I have been seeing here I haven't encountered yet hope I'm on the right track sir's
If they have not sent you a message that they will not continue with your application, don't panic. After the top management interview (TMI), you should be up for documentation and medical.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) by williams2600(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09
Dogeatdog:

If they have not sent you a message that they will not continue with your application, don't panic. After the top management interview (TMI), you should be up for documentation and medical.

Okay boss but can you clarify the meaning of transactions officer.....
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) by Dogeatdog: 6:20am On Nov 10
The Transaction Officer is accountable for transactions of a financial and non financial nature related to account maintenance processing; posting customer deposits, related suspense account entries and adjustments and processing wires and transfers.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) by williams2600(m): 8:41am On Nov 10
Dogeatdog:
The Transaction Officer is accountable for transactions of a financial and non financial nature related to account maintenance processing; posting customer deposits, related suspense account entries and adjustments and processing wires and transfers.

Okay boss thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) by lordpopular: 11:41am On Nov 10
Haremuh:
who got a mail for TS??
Can I Get Your Number Boss, I Would Like To Ask You Some Questions
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) by Dogeatdog: 12:52pm On Nov 10
lordpopular:
Can I Get Your Number Boss, I Would Like To Ask You Some Questions
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) by lordpopular: 2:16pm On Nov 10
Omo After Doing The Panel Interveiw, I Have Still Not Been Called For TMI
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) by Chiomzybaby20: 10:53am On Nov 17
Please I wrote the test on the 9th of nov ,last week ,yet I haven’t gotten a mail for interview and I was told I passed..that they will get back to me ,please how long���
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) by Coolboi05(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18
Chiomzybaby20:
Please I wrote the test on the 9th of nov ,last week ,yet I haven’t gotten a mail for interview and I was told I passed..that they will get back to me ,please how long���
Very long bro... it sha depends
was invited for 1st interview after 4 months

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.